[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Hazardous_ написал:
Loving the build! pastebin link not working for path of building though? "Couldn't resolve host name" is it a bad link?

Its working just copy it right. Sometimes when you copy the like it adds blank space afterwards
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 18 марта 2020 г., 5:58:59
Or you have an unupdated PoB. I've had that error when I pasted my first url in the league before updating PoB. Doing so resolved it.
I want ask about level cast when damage taken and immortal call? Is it lvl 1 and lvl 3?
Have anyone tried cremation (until u get all high end gears)?
I am using 4 link cremation - GMP-Combution-life leech.
Play style is like when you release the wave press another key to cast cremation and then just move (90% time you have some corpse created due to incinerate kills). Cremation does nice clearing of remaining packs and gives nice life leech as well.

Been able to survive a lot due to this. Many times don't have to face tank bosses as well.
my current gear still on low budget :)

Check my pob plz (https://pastebin.com/iHUe8T1h), i dont have currnecy for 6l and good helmet, but i am pretty much stuck at t12-t13 maps, killing conquerors above lvl 80 takes ages, what am i doing wrong?
"
15god написал:
Check my pob plz (https://pastebin.com/iHUe8T1h), i dont have currnecy for 6l and good helmet, but i am pretty much stuck at t12-t13 maps, killing conquerors above lvl 80 takes ages, what am i doing wrong?

It takes ages because you are playing on 4L Incinerate and pls fix you flask setup.
Make at least 5L on your staff. Shouldn't be too hard.
How is this build doing in delirium? With all the emphasis on keeping up with the cloud and on death effects from mobs is standing still to channel actually viable?
So far this build only Act 4 but been really fun my gear is doing ok bought a 6 linked armour just to help me level faster just wondering is there any good weapon uniques i can use atm i use 2 lifesprigs but wondered if there better options
Последняя редакция: Bezmageddon. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 16:26:02
Hi

Just wondering how the Sadist notable on the cluster jewels

15% increased Elemental Damage if you've Chilled an Enemy Recently
25% increased Elemental Damage if you've Shocked an Enemy Recently
20% increased Elemental Damage if you've Ignited an Enemy Recently

works with skitterbots and my ignite.

Is it reasonable to get 60% increased damage most of the time?

How effective is this against bosses.

Also in your equipment section for rings and amulets it says to get +1 Frenzy charge but the only way I can see to get Frenzy charges is to anoint Disciple of Slaughter which is very expensive. Am I missing something?

Thanks

"
Kanguranan написал:
Hi

Just wondering how the Sadist notable on the cluster jewels

15% increased Elemental Damage if you've Chilled an Enemy Recently
25% increased Elemental Damage if you've Shocked an Enemy Recently
20% increased Elemental Damage if you've Ignited an Enemy Recently

works with skitterbots and my ignite.

Is it reasonable to get 60% increased damage most of the time?

How effective is this against bosses.

Also in your equipment section for rings and amulets it says to get +1 Frenzy charge but the only way I can see to get Frenzy charges is to anoint Disciple of Slaughter which is very expensive. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Sadist node is ok if other nodes and good too. You can expect full effect of it.

+1 min Frenzy is veild mod bench craft recipe (suffix).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация