[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Xtrophy написал:
How is this build doing in delirium? With all the emphasis on keeping up with the cloud and on death effects from mobs is standing still to channel actually viable?

Doing good, not top tier clearspeed but everything melts really fast even in t16s so you don't actually stand still that much.
I clear regular packs with 1-2 ticks of incinerate and packs with rares with 6 to 10 generally speaking, and the effects that kill you are either exploding eggs that you can just avoid by not walking onto or on death effect that you can avoid by moving away after killing them.
Currently in Act 9 just bought staff for 12c and managed to 5 link it will that be ok to do early yellow maps with it once i get there as im using 6 link armor so i thinking of saving for boots or armour now will that be ok or do i need 6 link staff to get going?
I got this bad boi and I think it's kinda nice

And if it's okay I think to go for the cluster node under minion instability, but which nodes should I sacrifice for it?

imo the Sadist node will work nice with the skitterbots.
Последняя редакция: Stormcho. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 21:31:53
I have a question, regarding the branch of the heart of flame i found a large cluster jewel with
0.2 elemental damage leeched as health
25% increased elemental damage
10% all res
30% fire damage and ignited enemies are destroyed on kill
and the passives give 12% fire damage

would it be optimal to regret the fire nodes and swing into the staff nodes and elemental nodes in the top left and spec into that?
Последняя редакция: Bottboy316. Время: 22 марта 2020 г., 3:39:13
"
Bezmageddon написал:
Currently in Act 9 just bought staff for 12c and managed to 5 link it will that be ok to do early yellow maps with it once i get there as im using 6 link armor so i thinking of saving for boots or armour now will that be ok or do i need 6 link staff to get going?

5L will be ok in yellow maps
"
Bottboy316 написал:
I have a question, regarding the branch of the heart of flame i found a large cluster jewel with
0.2 elemental damage leeched as health
10% all res
and the passives give 12% fire damage

would it be optimal to regret the fire nodes and swing into the staff nodes and elemental nodes in the top left and spec into that?

Probably yeah

this is very good because you wont leave corpses therefore no on-death effects from monsters
Hello loving your build been a underated build imo never thought it would work but im having alot of fun with it just wondering the enchants we need on gloves and boots not sure if its been said before and i missed it?
I'm also having a blast with the build, I choose to take a large cluster jewel over the fire nodes as well

9 Passives
12% increased fire damage
added small passives add 1% cast speed with fire spells

0,2% Life Leeched with Elemental Damage

30% increased fire damage
ignited enemies destroyed on kill

Feels pretty good, especially the cast speed since the cobal jewels are kinda expensive with decent cast speed and life rolls

Always wanted to do this build but always ended up doing something different, really glad I ended up doing this as my league starter, very fun to play and very different to all the meta builds. Great job!
I have to agree with this guy i looked at the build and thought narr this wont work looks weak blah blah blah but its actually been one of the best strongest builds i have league started with and can only imagine once i get get better gear gems and so on it will only impress me more great build great guide :)
Последняя редакция: Bezmageddon. Время: 22 марта 2020 г., 15:32:15
"
Bezmageddon написал:
Hello loving your build been a underated build imo never thought it would work but im having alot of fun with it just wondering the enchants we need on gloves and boots not sure if its been said before and i missed it?

Tyvm for kind words! :D

Glove enchant is not important.

For the boots you either want "Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently" or "Regenerate 2% of Life per second if you were Hit Recently"

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация