[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

hi. какие камни ставить в 5 линк?
Is there any replacement for opal rings?

On the market you can hardly get such modifications.

I have no experience in creating items, so I'm afraid that I will burn all funds and nothing will happen.
What would you take off the final build if you had a cluster jewel that gave you:

Doryanis lesson (25% ele dmg, 0.2% ele dmg leeches as life)
2 small passive nodes giving 12% fire damage each
Smoking remains (35% increased fire damage, 10% chance to create smoke cloud on kill)
Prismatic heart (10% all res, 30% ele dmg)

It would take 3 or 4 passives to reach it and 5 passives to grab them. Not sure if theres much I could sacrifice for that cause phase acrobatics is kinda far away int he end.

If you have any ideas I would appreciate but I know its a very conplicated to count in the cluster jewels. Not sure if I should just skip that thing altogether.

EDIT: Does using the fossils/warlords exalted orb reset the mods my helmet would already have? Like is it worth buying a high life rare helmet to start off the crafting with?
Последняя редакция: dransureu. Время: 25 марта 2020 г., 11:04:19
"
What would you take off the final build if you had a cluster jewel that gave you:

Doryanis lesson (25% ele dmg, 0.2% ele dmg leeches as life)
2 small passive nodes giving 12% fire damage each
Smoking remains (35% increased fire damage, 10% chance to create smoke cloud on kill)
Prismatic heart (10% all res, 30% ele dmg)

I plan to come off the bottom of Coordination to link up with Blood Drinker and delete the current path. This gains me 6 points with the loss of 82 damage and 20 AOE.

Heart of Flame at the top also gives 82 damage and 6% pen for 6 points.

The top left slot with 6 ele damage passives is the best to go to.

You need to figure out if the damage loss is offset by the new nodes. I would say it is only worth it if you can get a good large jewel with 2 slots that you can put mediums like you have described into. It then just becomes a min/max with getting rid of other nodes if the new jewels out perform.
Последняя редакция: Kanguranan. Время: 25 марта 2020 г., 17:31:36
Is Stone Golem Really The Best Golem Option With This Build? Curious What Golem You Would Recommend For The Best Offensive Option. Thanks!
"
ZackRichartz написал:
Is Stone Golem Really The Best Golem Option With This Build? Curious What Golem You Would Recommend For The Best Offensive Option. Thanks!

Flame Golem but Stone one gives a decent regen. Your choice.
So, after I've changed my build few times because every one of them was just "not ideal for current league" I ended up playing this one and gotta say I am satisfied at how efficiently it clears T14+ maps even with delirium (feels good to just mostly ignore these death effects due to my crazy tankiness).

Clear speed is not the greatest (still missing 6L) but at least I do not have to worry about being blown up by a random shit the game throws at me.

My current gear:
"

Anyway, I was thinking about throwing some cluster jewel into my build and I am not sure which one (notables) would fit the best.

Personally I am looking those:
Gain endurance charges while channelling; which I could pair well with immortal call and the Arcane Surge while chanelling one, because it would free one gem slot from my build.

Also, I could theoretically go for the %increased to damage per ailments on enemy but I would have to probably either sacrifice some life on my tree or just re-route some points on the right side of the tree.

What you think of that, or what would be your preference?
I am so big and ugly guy!
Последняя редакция: fixer0. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 7:07:09
What about Intensify Gem 21/23 instead of Increased area of effect mate? Looks cool and it's cheap :]
"
louiress написал:
What about Intensify Gem 21/23 instead of Increased area of effect mate? Looks cool and it's cheap :]

that support does not work on channeled skills
Sorry for the noob question but how are you able to get such high enough strength to wear kaom's? I checked the pob and even with all the passives and gear, the strength seems to be a little short of the required 191

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация