[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Hey on one section you say to craft a maximum of -2 reduced mana while channeling and no more, but in the aspect of the spider you say not to craft it before you have -3 RMWC on your ring.

I guess having more reduced mana doesnt hurt in the end? THe -2 max seems very specific so not sure if it actually relates to something.

EDIT: Just cause Im wondering about mana problems. Currently ooming quiickly if I have all 3 stances active.
Последняя редакция: dransureu. Время: 24 марта 2020 г., 5:37:59
"
dransureu написал:
Hey on one section you say to craft a maximum of -2 reduced mana while channeling and no more, but in the aspect of the spider you say not to craft it before you have -3 RMWC on your ring.

I guess having more reduced mana doesnt hurt in the end? THe -2 max seems very specific so not sure if it actually relates to something.

EDIT: Just cause Im wondering about mana problems. Currently ooming quiickly if I have all 3 stances active.

Forgot to edit that sry. You need now -3 mana craft.
"
BlackySensei21 написал:
First of all, I would like to apologize for the low language level.

I need help because I came to the point where I got stuck.

Below is the link to the profile.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BlackySensei21/characters

Currently, I have collected about 4 exalts.

However, I do not know what to invest in so as not to destroy the balance of resistance.

At the same time, I'm afraid to move items for damage, because those on bosses I already have ridiculously small.

I would be very grateful for advice on what to replace in my equipment.

Save ex for 6L staff, that will be your major damage boost. Also swap Increased Area gem for Concentrated effect for bosses that you need more damage.
Hi there!! What you think about the combo flammability curse on ring + Wish for Death (You have Culling Strike against Cursed Enemies. Curse Skills have 20% increased Skill Effect Duration) on a cluster? Thank you!
Последняя редакция: v64du1. Время: 24 марта 2020 г., 16:17:58
Hi

Until I get Aspect and lvl 4 Enlighten should I run a 2nd Herald. I know Thunder is not good as I can't shock but not sure if Purity or Ice is better.

Also I just put the -3 mana chant on a ring and ended up with a 0 mana cost. I thought this was good until I noticed I lost my inspiration charges.

Thanks
Последняя редакция: Kanguranan. Время: 24 марта 2020 г., 16:14:59
Hey there, Im sorry if this has been answered a thousand times over but does this build use any cluster jewels?
"
Kanguranan написал:
Hi

Until I get Aspect and lvl 4 Enlighten should I run a 2nd Herald. I know Thunder is not good as I can't shock but not sure if Purity or Ice is better.

Also I just put the -3 mana chant on a ring and ended up with a 0 mana cost. I thought this was good until I noticed I lost my inspiration charges.

Thanks

No need for 2 heralds.

-3 mana you need when you get 6L on your staff.
"
v64du1 написал:
Hi there!! What you think about the combo flammability curse on ring + Wish for Death (You have Culling Strike against Cursed Enemies. Curse Skills have 20% increased Skill Effect Duration) on a cluster? Thank you!

Sounds good!
"
XDannyManX написал:
Hey there, Im sorry if this has been answered a thousand times over but does this build use any cluster jewels?

not atm, but you could make some combo yourself if you want
Excuse me =) first of all very nice build
I could not see even if you wrote it,sorry in advance that i am asking but what level of gems we need for that cwdt set up works ?
Immortal Call - Cast When Damage Taken - Wave of Conviction - Vaal Grace lvl 15 max
cause i fail it doesnt cast immortal call or conviction.
Thank you :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация