[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate - All content viable - CLUSTER UPDATED

"
Nalmissrah9 написал:
Great build!

I would like to ask, however, for any cheap replacements for the Martyr of Innocence (at least until I can afford it) - any suggestions?

Cheap replacement is Searing Touch staff.
3.11💀 Death Angel /view-thread/2784358 *3.10 🔨Icebreaker /view-thread/2686278
3.11 Ultimate Poison Pathfinder /view-thread/2639074
3.11 Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
3.10 Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
3.10 Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
I love that build so much! Tried old version in 3.10 and new (with cluster jewells) with patch 3.11!

But I have some problems that I can't resolve by myself due to I'm bit new at the game. Twice tried to kill uber eldder and both times lost to it. After this I lost confidence in my build and already dont know what to do... Can someone please look at my build and give me some advises on what should I do now? I'll be very grateful
"
Ksusha2003 написал:
I love that build so much! Tried old version in 3.10 and new (with cluster jewells) with patch 3.11!

But I have some problems that I can't resolve by myself due to I'm bit new at the game. Twice tried to kill uber eldder and both times lost to it. After this I lost confidence in my build and already dont know what to do... Can someone please look at my build and give me some advises on what should I do now? I'll be very grateful

Hi :)

I saw your char. You have plenty of power to take down Uber Elder. I don't know how familiar you are with the fight but it's just a matter of practice. You char is more than capable to do it even deathless.

Few things:

-you are using Xoph's Blood amulet so you have 15% lower spell block than I suggested. Also because of Avatar of Fire (deal only fire damage) your Atziri's Promise flask doesn't give damage boost but only chaos res

-you are using 5 unique flasks so you don't have bleed, freeze (cold damage from UE will freeze you) or curse immunity

-for life flask vs UE use Blood of the Karui

-practice :)
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
Ksusha2003 написал:

Hi :)

I saw your char. You have plenty of power to take down Uber Elder. I don't know how familiar you are with the fight but it's just a matter of practice. You char is more than capable to do it even deathless.

Few things:

-you are using Xoph's Blood amulet so you have 15% lower spell block than I suggested. Also because of Avatar of Fire (deal only fire damage) your Atziri's Promise flask doesn't give damage boost but only chaos res

-you are using 5 unique flasks so you don't have bleed, freeze (cold damage from UE will freeze you) or curse immunity

-for life flask vs UE use Blood of the Karui

-practice :)

When I tried to kill UE I used life flasks against freeze and instant recovery. Just as you say I need more practice :) Aaand I need to change my amulet for something better xd
Thanks for answer! It's inspired me!
Hi. I need some help, this is my wife's char and, although she likes this build, she insist on having more golems. Please check what we have, I have no idea how to make it better.
Hi. Dumb questions what level of Cast of When Damage Taken do I keep? Lvl 20? Thanks!
"
zokaop написал:
Hi. Dumb questions what level of Cast of When Damage Taken do I keep? Lvl 20? Thanks!

lvl 20 is fine

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация