[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

I love that build so much! Tried old version in 3.10 and new (with cluster jewells) with patch 3.11!

But I have some problems that I can't resolve by myself due to I'm bit new at the game. Twice tried to kill uber eldder and both times lost to it. After this I lost confidence in my build and already dont know what to do... Can someone please look at my build and give me some advises on what should I do now? I'll be very grateful
"
Ksusha2003 написал:
I love that build so much! Tried old version in 3.10 and new (with cluster jewells) with patch 3.11!

But I have some problems that I can't resolve by myself due to I'm bit new at the game. Twice tried to kill uber eldder and both times lost to it. After this I lost confidence in my build and already dont know what to do... Can someone please look at my build and give me some advises on what should I do now? I'll be very grateful

Hi :)

I saw your char. You have plenty of power to take down Uber Elder. I don't know how familiar you are with the fight but it's just a matter of practice. You char is more than capable to do it even deathless.

Few things:

-you are using Xoph's Blood amulet so you have 15% lower spell block than I suggested. Also because of Avatar of Fire (deal only fire damage) your Atziri's Promise flask doesn't give damage boost but only chaos res

-you are using 5 unique flasks so you don't have bleed, freeze (cold damage from UE will freeze you) or curse immunity

-for life flask vs UE use Blood of the Karui

-practice :)
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
Ksusha2003 написал:

Hi :)

I saw your char. You have plenty of power to take down Uber Elder. I don't know how familiar you are with the fight but it's just a matter of practice. You char is more than capable to do it even deathless.

Few things:

-you are using Xoph's Blood amulet so you have 15% lower spell block than I suggested. Also because of Avatar of Fire (deal only fire damage) your Atziri's Promise flask doesn't give damage boost but only chaos res

-you are using 5 unique flasks so you don't have bleed, freeze (cold damage from UE will freeze you) or curse immunity

-for life flask vs UE use Blood of the Karui

-practice :)

When I tried to kill UE I used life flasks against freeze and instant recovery. Just as you say I need more practice :) Aaand I need to change my amulet for something better xd
Thanks for answer! It's inspired me!
Hi. I need some help, this is my wife's char and, although she likes this build, she insist on having more golems. Please check what we have, I have no idea how to make it better.
Hi. Dumb questions what level of Cast of When Damage Taken do I keep? Lvl 20? Thanks!
"
zokaop написал:
Hi. Dumb questions what level of Cast of When Damage Taken do I keep? Lvl 20? Thanks!

lvl 20 is fine
Hope this league has been treating you well Torstein, were there any notable changes to this build for 3.12? planning to recommend it as a starter to someone
Tempus Fugit
"
Shiken написал:
Hope this league has been treating you well Torstein, were there any notable changes to this build for 3.12? planning to recommend it as a starter to someone

Hi it's ok, i hope you are doing well too. :)

Nothing changed for this build.

I would recommend cluster jewel version.
New to PoE and I saw the elementalist option and new thats the one I Wanted to do. My dumbass miss interpreted what following a build guide actually meant. So I was just following your passive tree and basically running whatever gems where cool or effective (mostly fire... I at least new this was a fire type build) and then I hit act 6 and had been focusing on damage, not health too much and didnt give a damn about my resistances. My thought process was "if I can pop a flask who needs resistance or life??" Then I learned the game just has a resistance de buff kind of thing I suppose and so that sparked me to want to learn more because I like the complexity of this game. This forced me to learn more currencies and crafting and I was able to Max my resistances in a couple of hours (all three resistances where below 30%).

Then I realized Ive made a few mistakes along the way with my build because I was not actually following your guide but was following your passive tree. At Level 55 I still dont have a few gems or sockets and links in armor but since Im Still mostly using rare items I wasnt going to get to worried about that yet.

But holy shit this build is fun and Im only in act 6 and just cant stop playing since Ive slowly been adopting more of the gems from your build. One thing I am currently using that feels awesome with all this AoE is the Void Sphere gem. I dont know how wack it is that I'm using that gem but its so nice for ads even in boss fights or just whenever. I also have been using the Flammability DeBuff gem until I get all the gear for this. Annyyyywaaaayssss.....

I was wanting to ask if anyone could answer a question for me..

If im reading it correctly you're saying not to level the Arcane Surge Support gem past Lvl 6?? I feel like someone explained why its better to do this sometimes in a Youtube video but I didnt really get it.

Also I didnt kill all the bandits :(

and right now im using a Sceptre and a Shield because I dont have a damn staff thats worth using or investing in...

Thanks for reading this long body of words from someone who doesnt know shit about PoE... so if I sound like an idiot, feel free to flame me.

Love the game!!
Started your build few days ago played it back in metamorph league was best build ever had so decided try it again came back to league mid way but still plenty of time,just hit maps bought 4 jewels similiar to what u had some half decent gear to get me going my problem is the Cluster Jewels the ones u have cant find anywere not with all with passives on so which passives do i need the most from the pob u posted down at the bottom?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация