[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
TunaMana написал:
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:

That ES Leech gem is quite interesting hm... We go to the Shadow area mainly because of Acro&Phase Acro.

I just meant swapping the 2 crit strike node, and Assassination notable, for the 2 Elemental damage and Elemental Focus Notable, on the way to Coolhearted Calculation.

Because, if we're not running CD in the links, (in favor of the ES leech) we don't need some much crit off the tree to keep up EO since it gets reliably proc from Incinerate all the time.

If someone's opted for a Widowsilk Robe instead as a body, then I think it makes even more sense.

Food for thoughts, We're 5 points off Eldritch battery. Which could open 100% mana reservation.

No room for anything else even with Eldritch battery.
how do you think this build would peform if you jsut changed incinerate too fireball (and maybe the other gems in 6l).

Any idea how such a 6l would look?
Hey I was wondering if it would be viable to switch this build over to ES?
"
johanjulmust написал:
how do you think this build would peform if you jsut changed incinerate too fireball (and maybe the other gems in 6l).

Any idea how such a 6l would look?

The only other build I see working with this is maybe swapping incinerate for Scorching Ray since it's a channeled cast as well and could probably benefit from the functions of this build.
I don't understand how this build works with crit. I'm using controlled destruction, which lowers my critical strike chance, but getting crit nodes. Why? Also how does the Elemental Overload node works? When I pick it my in-game DPS drops.

Very fun build so far, I'm really liking it!
"
MrHarp написал:
I don't understand how this build works with crit. I'm using controlled destruction, which lowers my critical strike chance, but getting crit nodes. Why? Also how does the Elemental Overload node works? When I pick it my in-game DPS drops.

Very fun build so far, I'm really liking it!

Hey, we're getting crit nodes so we can proc Elemental Overload more often. You might see a drop in tooltip damage, but when you proc EO, you're getting 40% more elemental damage. You'll see the buff icon pop up quite frequently on the top left of the screen.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Do you think Martyr will drop in price anytime soon?
"
Jangri написал:
Do you think Martyr will drop in price anytime soon?

lol, hell no, 6L it was 4-10exa at end of last league

SO lessons today:

1) orb or storms used to proc lightning (help keep up EO and ?? 20% DPS bump from ascendancy?? unsure on this)

2) gotta check out CWC fireball as a swap for boss killing since fireball also got buffed

I'm weeks away from endgame level, but my dual wand is doing fine up to T5's so far. Having issues in uber trials on traps - no idea why - they're usually a non issue. I need to research how to gem/gear up for these a bit better with this char. Got murdered in fire traps yesterday, even with purity of fire. Run out of health flasks. Life is just below 4K with all/most life nodes taken; need Kaom's I believe.
i for now use the carcass jack 5 link using wand-shield 5.3k life at lv 88 doing just fine in tier 10s map. Martyr is so overprice smh :( im thinking of take the EB and MoM nodes. Any idea if it work with the build?
Is there a huge dps difference between Martyr of Innocence and Searing Touch? Both are 5L for now and Searing Touch is so cheap, I saw one for 50c earlier.

Also mapping Incin+CWC+Body Swap is so fun with Incin, imagine Poet's Pen, but 1000 times more smooth as it feels like you're just shield charging with incin on steroids. More like a battering ram of fire. You do take about a 30% dps loss, so I highly recommend it for mapping and then swap out for bosses.

So far so fun.
Последняя редакция: TinyJuggs. Время: 13 марта 2019 г., 8:25:59

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация