[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

deleted
Последняя редакция: usedtoiletpaper. Время: 17 апр. 2019 г., 17:15:10
"
usedtoiletpaper написал:
"
awawawawa написал:
tried to copy paste circle of anguish ring with increased fire damage and HoA buff on PoB. It gives +6% more total dps and +10% more ignite dps compared to mark of the shaper with the cost of maximum health.

this gives me nearly 20% total dps over a perfect rolled shaper's ring. significantly more expensive though.

But the shaper ring works in conjuncture with the Elder ring to give like 70% more spell dps (fire in this case). Even factoring in the Stronger buff to Herald, is it really that super potent? And if so, what would you end up making a second ring then?

Loving this build so far! Was lucky enough to 6L my Martyr tonight and finally picked up a Kaom's with a nice enchant. Next up will be Mark of the Shaper and Amulet upgrade. Also need to desperately upgrade my jewels but going to need a few more lucky drops before that happens.
deleted
Последняя редакция: usedtoiletpaper. Время: 17 апр. 2019 г., 17:15:22
Hi OP,

Just want to thank you for this amazing build. Been enjoying it since i started yesterday and ive been clearing most content smoothly.

Just would like to get your thoughts on which auras i should be mapping with? currently i don't have end game head gear/shaper/elder rings etc. I'm currently running anger & herald of ash. However i tend to face some mana issues during bossing, on a 5L with maxed lvl gems. Anyway i can solve this issue?
deleted
Последняя редакция: usedtoiletpaper. Время: 17 апр. 2019 г., 17:15:32
Thanks alot mate. I'll give it a shot, cheers
hat with 10% per stage is 30c, gloves with 13%+ spell damage maybe 10c, boots (unique or rares) 10c
"
d3viant6 написал:
hat with 10% per stage is 30c, gloves with 13%+ spell damage maybe 10c, boots (unique or rares) 10c

Yeah, hat is 30c, but it's a Starkonja's Head. If you want to craft a rare one, as i write the cheapest is 80c.
"
d3viant6 написал:

The helmet with the enchant is definitely not 30c. For a white one at least its 85c (the lowest price on the market)
Последняя редакция: TsunaH. Время: 22 марта 2019 г., 8:23:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация