[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

I bought mine yesterday for 35c
Hey, just wanted to thank you for the build, has been pretty amazing for me.
I'm done with shaper and uber elder, now looking for delve bosses.
Whenever i get my hands on a good Watcher's eye i'll finally use Anger and get my dps even higher.
Why is everyone chasing the 10% increased per stage enchant anyway? +2 stages is the markedly better option.
If u swap incinerate with vaal flameblast u have somewhat viable flameblast build, shaper down quite comfortably, u elder is next
"
Pukkie написал:
I bought mine yesterday for 35c

Maybe because is ilvl 63 :)
Mine got it yesterday for 60c (ilvl 85), crafted once with resonator + pristine and scorched fossils :

"
nEgativezEro89 написал:
Why is everyone chasing the 10% increased per stage enchant anyway? +2 stages is the markedly better option.

From TorsteinTheFallen's guide :
"10% Increased Incinerate damage for each stage is the best helmet enchantment. Buy high ilvl helmet with this enchant and fossil craft (pristine and scorched fossils) it further for high life, fire res and -9% fire res to nearby enemies.
Helm ench cost from 10c at the time I made the build, and fossil crafting isn’t expensive. Just watch out for socket coloring to fit into the build. Int helmet base is the easiest to color.
Next best enchant is +2 maximum Incinerate stages, but to get those stages you need to channel to 10th stage and that keeps you stuck in place. Most bosses even die before that.
Anyway any Incinerate enchant is better than nothing. :)"
Последняя редакция: UnLovedOne. Время: 22 марта 2019 г., 11:54:35
Doing more damage is usually not better for a build that locks you in place especially when the +2 stages makes you stand longer.
Последняя редакция: TsunaH. Время: 22 марта 2019 г., 11:54:03
Hello.

Quick post here to state that im still loving the build though I found myself dying a lot against bosses of T13+ maps even with 7.3k hp, and res capped.

Is it normal? Am I just maybe too static and don't dodge enough stuff? Or is there something wrong with my build?

If you have any advice it would be great.
Thanks guys!
"
UnLovedOne написал:

From TorsteinTheFallen's guide :
Next best enchant is +2 maximum Incinerate stages, but to get those stages you need to channel to 10th stage and that keeps you stuck in place. Most bosses even die before that.
Anyway any Incinerate enchant is better than nothing. :)"

I suppose, but when we have so much cast speed the difference between hitting 8 and 10 stacks is pretty minimal, and I'll take 50% more damage at max (or 25% each at 9 and 10 respectively) over 80% increased any day.

Especially in the fights that matter, I feel like it's important to squeeze out as much DPS as possible in the moments you get to do so.
updating my previous post, regarding vaal flameblast, its uber elder viable, ive just switched some jews and sacrificed 1 life node to put 3x cast speed mods jewels in the tree, +crafted reduced mana cost for skills on amulet, and it works.
Последняя редакция: a_Foe. Время: 23 марта 2019 г., 17:59:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация