[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
GoldenGonzo написал:
I asked this question a few weeks ago and it wasn't answered. How are we supposed to use Anger, Herald of Ash, and Aspect of the Spider? It's too much mana reservation. Anger and HoA are 86% together, too much for Aspect of the Spider.

Why are you using Empower with aura gems? That is what is increasing mana reservation. No need for Empower there...
What would be a good alternative for the boots ?
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
history507 написал:
Which order should i get the skills in, I tried using path of building but the skill tree split off into many different directions and idk which one to go through first.

In the bottom left area of PoB you have menu with different leveling sections.

I’ve been using that feature and in the level 11-30 section it branches towards a gem socket, cruel preparation, and elemental overload. Am I able to just go towards any part in the same level range?
"
history507 написал:
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
history507 написал:
Which order should i get the skills in, I tried using path of building but the skill tree split off into many different directions and idk which one to go through first.

In the bottom left area of PoB you have menu with different leveling sections.

I’ve been using that feature and in the level 11-30 section it branches towards a gem socket, cruel preparation, and elemental overload. Am I able to just go towards any part in the same level range?

yeah
"
Infertigo написал:
What would be a good alternative for the boots ?

anything you see fit. Prob rare boots with 30% movement + high life + res but then you cant hot swap them for Kaoms roots...
"
d3viant6 написал:
Here's first attempt at Bodyswap setup explanation, needs work but it's a start

https://youtu.be/2oACFW7xGPY

The funny part is, that’ you can actually clear even t15 maps with this. The start is a bit slow ( you need get a kill)

But afterwards the ball is keep rolling very very well.

Kind of funny that you can do highlights tier maps ( without the boss) with just a 2 link :-)
"
imoix написал:
"
GoldenGonzo написал:
I asked this question a few weeks ago and it wasn't answered. How are we supposed to use Anger, Herald of Ash, and Aspect of the Spider? It's too much mana reservation. Anger and HoA are 86% together, too much for Aspect of the Spider.

Take a look to gems section in the guide.
We use enlighten support gem. Level 3 it’s recomended, although I’m using a level 2 and still can do maps while leeching with warlords mark on hit ring. Always spam orb of storm first to help you sustain incinerate.

You actually don’t need enlighten, I am sitting on 26 remaining mana and it’s just fine.
But you cant have level 20 flame dash or link it to faster casting.

For delving I am using hungry loop ring with faster casting reduce mana as I am kind of out of gem slots
Последняя редакция: iDT. Время: 14 апр. 2019 г., 19:54:46
i have a question regarding to the uber lab enchant, is the 12% cast and atack speed on kill also a good choice?
"
Infertigo написал:
i have a question regarding to the uber lab enchant, is the 12% cast and atack speed on kill also a good choice?

That's the stat we need the most for this build. But it's all about your preference and min-maxing from your gears+jewels+etc.

My cast speed is at 0.08 in the in-game tooltip; I'm more than satisfied with it. Mana is sitting at around 84, it goes down and up while channeling due to mana regen+warlord's curse. Having cast speed more than that usually depletes my mana quicker than I can regenerate. -8 mana cost for skills from watcher's eye helps too.
Hope this helps :D
Great build, having fun so far .

How do you guys deal with maps that don't let you leech or regen mana( hell, even no regen is tough and makes me go back to grab a mana pot :( ).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация