[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

I'm having fun playing this build and I just killed my first ever uber elder! Thank you for making this build and thank you for this friendly community. You guys rock. ;D
I also playing the build with a little different setup. You can check it at my profil or at https://pastebin.com/df960mvX

What do you guys think about this? Trying to improve it but it's hard at this point.
IGN: xSickSlam
Последняя редакция: SicknessXI. Время: 20 апр. 2019 г., 17:03:05
"
SicknessXI написал:
I also playing the build with a little different setup. You can check it at my profil or at https://pastebin.com/df960mvX

What do you guys think about this? Trying to improve it but it's hard at this point.

are the gloves realy worth it?

ps, i would realy realy miss the kaom boots for elder fight
If you want Arcane Surge with no manacost on incinerate, then yes. I like to be able to run all map mods. Also with cannot be Frozen on the boots, its not a big deal in UberElder fight. And you don't lose the movementspeed like with koams boots. Killed UberElder around 30 times without a problem.
IGN: xSickSlam
Can this be played in SSF? Just curious if the staff is a required unique to be viable at endgame?
"
solidbeardgaming написал:
Can this be played in SSF? Just curious if the staff is a required unique to be viable at endgame?

i would say yes , the the self crafted staff with multi mods has 2x or 3x more dps acording to the tool tip

curse on hit ring would be pretty hard to get and blood of the kurui is very good flask for this build - i would miss this items the most during ssf
I guess I will find out if it's gonna work out or not in SSF, started paying it today! Hopefully not having some of those uniques won't severely hurt the build.
"
Souse03 написал:
How do you feel about a hybrid Incinerate/Winter orb build?

I been experimenting with my elementalist with an inpulsa with WO with Cold to fire and the Matyr staff with incinerate.

Winter orb is way faster at clearing maps as you dont have to stop to kill stuff, only to channel the skill, but is nowhere near as good as incinerate to deal single target damage to bosses.

The passive tree is almost the same, only change is the route to the marauder life rectangle so you can pick potency of will and then get exceptional performance.

The combination seems really good to clear all maps pretty fast and kill the bosses and big minions/syndicate with incinerate + WO

I havent tried shaper/UE yet but i guess i could swap the inpulsa for the Kaom´s hearth back if they one shot me and just play the incinerate only version.

(I´m sure there are better WO builds but because i played this char at the start of the league i already had the Kaoms and the Martyr so i thought about merging both)

Feel free to post some videos :)

"
adreeasa написал:
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
adreeasa написал:
Great build, having fun so far .

How do you guys deal with maps that don't let you leech or regen mana( hell, even no regen is tough and makes me go back to grab a mana pot :( ).

Make your profile public so I can see what is the prob.

Both mods are doable with no regen being a little worse cause you can deplete your mana with Flame Dash. Then you need to go back to hideout to refill.
Watcher's Eye plays a significant roll in these scenarios and makes it much more easier.

Profile updated

Don't know what is the prob. Your Incinerate mana cost is 2 which is great!
You just need to be careful with no regen maps because you can drain mana with Orb of Storms or Flame Dash if you spam them.
Btw no regen + no leech is not doable but those mods together are very rare.

"
xius3nt написал:
I followed your build and this is result
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyibV3FuZ5s
Thanks!!! <3

Wow nice kill and even without Kaom's Roots!!! Well done and congrats! :D

"
Pakradenz написал:
I'm having fun playing this build and I just killed my first ever uber elder! Thank you for making this build and thank you for this friendly community. You guys rock. ;D

Always gives me a special feeling when someone kills UE for the first time.
Before my first UE kill in PoE i remember of bricking so many sets i thought its impossible to do.
Congrats! :D

"
SicknessXI написал:

Wow you unleashed Incinerate to effectively lvl 30 with that crafted staff. Dps looks amazing also Circle of Anguish ring gives a shitload of dps.
Upgrading from this point is doable but with GG gear. :)

"
solidbeardgaming написал:
I guess I will find out if it's gonna work out or not in SSF, started paying it today! Hopefully not having some of those uniques won't severely hurt the build.

Its doable but don't expect gazillion dps without fully optimized gear.
Staff is best crafted. Kaom's Heart you can farm (but its pain in the ass). Generally you can go with all rare items, but don't expect char like in the videos.
Leveling thru story part is a breeze. I started the league with only ssf items and it was prob the easiest story leveling so far for me.

Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 21 апр. 2019 г., 19:10:34
Hey there, any updates on a staff to craft for the build?
Playing it lvl 93 now, went through all content with it, awesome !!
Hey what are your thoughts on using Zealotry? I feel like it gives more QoL as you can get cast speed watcher's eye, crit chance for more consistent EO and consecrated ground for regen. The damage is about the same.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация