[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

hello,

just read through the 3.7 patch notes and saw they changed warlords mark curse

Warlord's Mark
Now allows you to leech Life and Mana from cursed enemies with Attacks only, rather than from any source of damage.

so what to do about life leeching?

And they are also nerfing beacon of ruin

was thinking of changing beacon of ruin to Paragon of calamity but i dont know if that would be worth it.

any suggestions`?

"
BonanzaI написал:
hello,

just read through the 3.7 patch notes and saw they changed warlords mark curse

Warlord's Mark
Now allows you to leech Life and Mana from cursed enemies with Attacks only, rather than from any source of damage.

so what to do about life leeching?

And they are also nerfing beacon of ruin

was thinking of changing beacon of ruin to Paragon of calamity but i dont know if that would be worth it.

any suggestions`?

I run Paragon so that I can run reflect maps that I seem to get to many of (I have terrible luck rolling maps)

I also wonder if the staff changes will help or hurt us

I think we are all waiting to see if this build is still viable after the Warlords and (for me) Imm Call nerfs, Torsten says it will be ok, but I'm not re-rolling a new character if that's the fix

This build was by far my favorite in 3.6, and I will certainly play it again in 3.7, maybe as a league starter while I want for bladestorm builds to take shape.

Thank you for keeping it updated! This is going to be so much fun^-^
---------------------------

I'm an eternal newbie.
thanks for this awesome build. can you tell the differences between chieftain and elementalist?
Последняя редакция: HİÇ. Время: 6 июня 2019 г., 10:50:33
HI everyone,
Build is reworked and ready for Legion league. Although Elementalist got some nerfs, they are completely bypassed and build is totally fine, even capable of doing more stuff. I suggest you to take a look at the changelog and main build page. Everything is updated.

I also made new build Dragon's Breath Chieftain and you can check it out here
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2506867
It is much tankier than Elementalist with still very high damage and sustain.

Advantage of the Elementalist is that she can do all map mods. You don't have to worry anymore about elemental reflect. Also Elementalist can use Incinerate as early as level 12 and I expect it would be easier for leveling.
On the other hand Chieftain is a much tankier build and personally think it will be better for Legion.
You can now choose what suits your needs best.

Both builds are made to be mana independent for Incinerate by using 2x crafted mods -(7-6) to Total Mana Cost of Skills and some Mana cost reduction passives on the tree.
Warlord's Mark is not needed. Watcher's Eye is no longer mandatory as before.
Build uses now new crafted staff

"
Poffert написал:
I've played this last season and I'm looking forward to playing this again for the start of the next season. I found it really fun, and I think it will be pretty good with the new league mechanics. Looking forward to the update man, mainly the Chieftain version :D!

"
VixMakina написал:
This build was by far my favorite in 3.6, and I will certainly play it again in 3.7, maybe as a league starter while I want for bladestorm builds to take shape.

Thank you for keeping it updated! This is going to be so much fun^-^

"
HİÇ написал:
thanks for this awesome build. can you tell the differences between chieftain and elementalist?

Ty for kind words! :)

"
BonanzaI написал:
hello,

Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 6 июня 2019 г., 14:00:48
I think Liege was a big sleeper, 40% damage by itself(60% with Anima) and 50-75% to their buff is nuts plus they can draw some agro from you. My only complain a starter build is the clear speed of the monoliths ahahah and the price of KH(but the rest is cheap aside for the staff, nice find with the lvl instead for a shaper), I hope annuls drop more frequently.ED is king this league for monoliths
Последняя редакция: caladblog. Время: 8 июня 2019 г., 17:57:11
"
caladblog написал:
I think Liege was a big sleeper, 40% damage by itself(60% with Anima) and 50-75% to their buff is nuts plus they can draw some agro from you. My only complain a starter build is the clear speed of the monoliths ahahah and the price of KH(but the rest is cheap aside for the staff, nice find with the lvl instead for a shaper), I hope annuls drop more frequently.ED is king this league for monoliths

Yeah Liege of Primordial is solid.
Others are not much better. When you get to maps and switch to 5-6L it will be great, don't worry about it.

ED is boring... xD
Hi this is my frist witch build and first char in this league.
Could you explain leveling a bit more, or make it easier for beginner to read.
Im level 23 but your guide says i should use 6l now? I only have 3L wand.
and when should i swap shield bash for "Arcane Surge(lvl 1)-Flame Dash-Orb of Storms" for moving?
Последняя редакция: pires. Время: 9 июня 2019 г., 3:16:50
I'm making a build based on this one, I forgoe some defences (like acro - I hate playing for evasion) and instead go for more damage. Also I will probably use gmp fireball for clear on a 4-link. One thing I'm wondering is this - I really want to take beacon of ruin as this is my favourite ascendancy ever. I would rather not sacrifice the ele immunity but dropping mastermind will probably mean I will have to use fire pen on Incinerate. So - which support should I substitute for fire pen?
I was also thinking of using flamability on spell totem. Or scorching ray.

"
and when should i swap shield bash for "Arcane Surge(lvl 1)-Flame Dash-Orb of Storms" for moving?

Don't worry about it. You won't have a 6-l on a first character in any league typically. Unless you drop a tabula from Hillock but good luck with that.
You can use a 4-link till maps if you can't afford anything higher.
As for levelling you can literally use anything that deals fire damage and still be fine. I used scorching ray, firestorm and fireball just to mix things up a bit.
Flame dash is good overall - linking it to arcane surge will allow you pretty much a 100% uptime on AS's buff since you will be using Flame Dash to move between monsters anyways.
When to swap to it? As early as possible I'd say. No reason to wait really. Flame Dash will allow you to move between ledges too.
Последняя редакция: werchiel. Время: 9 июня 2019 г., 7:59:09
"
pires написал:

No no dear fellow exile, I apologize if the leveling part was not clear. Ofc at level 23 3L wand/scepter is perfectly fine. What i wanted to say is that as you level and progress you will add gems in that order during whole leveling. Not right away.

"From level 18 onward, Incinerate–Combustion-Infused Channeling-Faster Casting-Increased Area of Effect(Conc. Effect for bosses)-Controlled Destruction"

so now you have 3L Incinerate–Combustion-Infused Channeling and next one you will add is Faster Casting gem when you find/buy/make 4L blue socketed item.

You dont have to use Shield Charge. Go with Flame Dash-level 1 Arcane Surge - Orb of Storms (later).

Hope this helps :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация