[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
werchiel написал:
I'm making a build based on this one, I forgoe some defences (like acro - I hate playing for evasion) and instead go for more damage. Also I will probably use gmp fireball for clear on a 4-link. One thing I'm wondering is this - I really want to take beacon of ruin as this is my favourite ascendancy ever. I would rather not sacrifice the ele immunity but dropping mastermind will probably mean I will have to use fire pen on Incinerate. So - which support should I substitute for fire pen?
I was also thinking of using flamability on spell totem. Or scorching ray.

"
Hi this is my frist witch build and first char in this league.
Could you explain leveling a bit more, or make it easier for beginner to read.
Im level 23 but your guide says i should use 6l now? I only have 3L wand.
and when should i swap shield bash for "Arcane Surge(lvl 1)-Flame Dash-Orb of Storms" for moving?

Don't worry about it. You won't have a 6-l on a first character in any league typically. Unless you drop a tabula from Hillock but good luck with that.
You can use a 4-link till maps if you can't afford anything higher.
As for levelling you can literally use anything that deals fire damage and still be fine. I used scorching ray, firestorm and fireball just to mix things up a bit.
Flame dash is good overall - linking it to arcane surge will allow you pretty much a 100% uptime on AS's buff since you will be using Flame Dash to move between monsters anyways.
When to swap to it? As early as possible I'd say. No reason to wait really. Flame Dash will allow you to move between ledges too.

Paragon of Calamity is your only source of life leech now. I wouldnt skip that node.
Beacon of ruin is now ruined in this patch. No more elemental proliferation and shock is reduced so its not worth taking.
Mastermind of Discord is your main damage booster.
Scorching ray totem is ok.
"
Beacon of ruin is now ruined in this patch. No more elemental proliferation and shock is reduced so its not worth taking.

Of fuck me I didn't even notice that there is no prolif anymore. Ooookaay then - I'm not taking it then.

I will still keep shaper of desolation instead of Liege - I honestly hate this node. It increases the chance of me dying randomly due to more golems getting targeted and me getting hit instead. It's also a bit more annoying on chained maps.
I'll run with cloak of flame for now and respec shaper to paragon for now.
Последняя редакция: werchiel. Время: 9 июня 2019 г., 9:38:54
Torstein / Sickness, I need a little help

https://pastebin.com/g1MnVCv9

I'm working on changing my jewels to get cast speed right now (that's a cheap fix)

I lost around 20k damage in all the nerfs, which isn't bad I guess

the problem is, I'm dying from everything now.. running Forge of the Phoenix to reset my atlas, he activated and I was insta dead so fast I didn't have time to even hit my Blood flask

I've died to trash mobs in a T10 map, and in trying to see what content I can actually do, I died delving at level 150 and level 125

I activated another gem to get a little more life, but it didn't help.

I don't know if this is just me relying on Immortal Call before, or if there is something else wrong

I'm not rich in game, I've started building my staff, but it won't 6 link (400+ fuses so far), and only having 3ex I can't afford to pay someone for the other enchants yet

I don't think any extra damage I would get from it will help with not dying so much

Do you have any suggestions on what I can do?
"
werchiel написал:
"

Of fuck me I didn't even notice that there is no prolif anymore. Ooookaay then - I'm not taking it then.

I will still keep shaper of desolation instead of Liege - I honestly hate this node. It increases the chance of me dying randomly due to more golems getting targeted and me getting hit instead. It's also a bit more annoying on chained maps.
I'll run with cloak of flame for now and respec shaper to paragon for now.

Soul of Lunaris ugraded

"Avoid Projectiles that have Chained"
"
Torstein / Sickness, I need a little help

https://pastebin.com/g1MnVCv9

I'm working on changing my jewels to get cast speed right now (that's a cheap fix)

I lost around 20k damage in all the nerfs, which isn't bad I guess

the problem is, I'm dying from everything now.. running Forge of the Phoenix to reset my atlas, he activated and I was insta dead so fast I didn't have time to even hit my Blood flask

I've died to trash mobs in a T10 map, and in trying to see what content I can actually do, I died delving at level 150 and level 125

I activated another gem to get a little more life, but it didn't help.

I don't know if this is just me relying on Immortal Call before, or if there is something else wrong

I'm not rich in game, I've started building my staff, but it won't 6 link (400+ fuses so far), and only having 3ex I can't afford to pay someone for the other enchants yet

I don't think any extra damage I would get from it will help with not dying so much

Do you have any suggestions on what I can do?

For damage you are missing Vaal Righteous Fire gem.

And I have no idea why are you dying rly, your build seems fine...
Any idea as yet what the optimal level is for steelskin?

Great build, thanks a lot. Has been a really entertaining league starter.
"
RoadshowUK написал:

tyvm for feedback im glad you are enjoying it :)

Steelskin level 14 with cwdt level 9.
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
RoadshowUK написал:

tyvm for feedback im glad you are enjoying it :)

Steelskin level 14 with cwdt level 9.

Thank you very much.
Any chance there another way to view your passive tree?Build looks awesome I really want to use it. im a console player and have no idea what/where to put that code from pastebin (noob). Please help lol
"
King Mazzarak написал:
Any chance there another way to view your passive tree?Build looks awesome I really want to use it. im a console player and have no idea what/where to put that code from pastebin (noob). Please help lol

I GOT IT, actually surprised I figured it out

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация