[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
ColtsbroFaithage написал:

Ok, got the crafted staff. Damage is a TON better. Working on getting 21 incinerate. Which jewel should I swap out for the watcher's eye?

The worst one xD
I hate to ask this, but would you mind sending me a screenshot of the skill tree? I play on console and don’t have access to a computer I can download Path of building on for the time being because my computer recently broke and I’m currently waiting for it to get fixed.
"
Eightpointer написал:
I hate to ask this, but would you mind sending me a screenshot of the skill tree? I play on console and don’t have access to a computer I can download Path of building on for the time being because my computer recently broke and I’m currently waiting for it to get fixed.

https://imgur.com/A24FyK3

here you go :)
Thank you so much! I’m really going to enjoy your build, it looks so fun!
"
Eightpointer написал:
Thank you so much! I’m really going to enjoy your build, it looks so fun!

No prob, have fun! :)
Is it worth going for +3 fire socket in staff, I'm poor already and you mention +2 seems to be best bang for your buck.

this is the similar but expanded technique i found on the wiki
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"

Ok, got the crafted staff. Damage is a TON better. Working on getting 21 incinerate. Which jewel should I swap out for the watcher's eye?

The worst one xD

Sorry for sounding noobish, but I honestly don't know which one would be considered the worst.

I also thought my amulet was pretty good considering (decent life, +16 all res, T1 fire res, high fire damage, fire leech, and open slot for area damage (idk if Area Damage craft is good on this build or not, but seemed like it would)).
"
"
"

The worst one xD

Sorry for sounding noobish, but I honestly don't know which one would be considered the worst.

I also thought my amulet was pretty good considering (decent life, +16 all res, T1 fire res, high fire damage, fire leech, and open slot for area damage (idk if Area Damage craft is good on this build or not, but seemed like it would)).

Make your profile public so i can see the character .
"
combinesd написал:
Is it worth going for +3 fire socket in staff, I'm poor already and you mention +2 seems to be best bang for your buck.

2x Exalted Orb Suffix Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
1x Exalted Orb Suffix Cannot roll Attack Modifiers
then Exalt slam to get +3
after that another

brings you to total of 6 Exalted orbs for unfinished staff...

So yeah, just follow the guide. My staff is pretty cheap to make and going for +3 is not worth... :)
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 3 июля 2019 г., 15:54:45
"
"
combinesd написал:

1x Exalted Orb Suffix Cannot roll Attack Modifiers
then Exalt slam to get +3
after that another

brings you to total of 6 Exalted orbs for unfinished staff...

So yeah, just follow the guide. My staff is pretty cheap to make and going for +3 is not worth... :)

not that I'm rich in game by any means, but how big of a jump in dps is the extra +1?

is there a different way to make the staff to get +2 to all socketed gems to boost all 6?

I'm up to 600 fusings, no 6 link yet.. so frustrating.. should have just saved up to get to 1500 and guaranteed it

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация