Серверы PC будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .
Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:

[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
combinesd написал:
Is it worth going for +3 fire socket in staff, I'm poor already and you mention +2 seems to be best bang for your buck.

this is the similar but expanded technique i found on the wiki

2x Exalted Orb Suffix Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
1x Exalted Orb Suffix Cannot roll Attack Modifiers
then Exalt slam to get +3
after that another
2x Exalted Orb Suffix Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers

brings you to total of 6 Exalted orbs for unfinished staff...

So yeah, just follow the guide. My staff is pretty cheap to make and going for +3 is not worth... :)

not that I'm rich in game by any means, but how big of a jump in dps is the extra +1?

is there a different way to make the staff to get +2 to all socketed gems to boost all 6?

I'm up to 600 fusings, no 6 link yet.. so frustrating.. should have just saved up to get to 1500 and guaranteed it

have you read the guide? you dont have to link the staff just buy it liked for 10c. you can get linked staff thru div cards also... no need for linking anything

+3 is not much big gain
Character is now public, and pastebin will have the jewels I'm using
Последняя редакция: ColtsbroFaithage. Время: 3 июля 2019 г., 18:27:01
Thanks for posting this build. I play hardcore (I die a lot) and decided to try this build on a whim to see how far I could get. Made it to act 10 right before Kitava, dying in Merciless lab on last Izzy with Izzy having a sliver of health left. I'm sure all errors made were my own and not due to the build (I enjoy PoE a lot, I'm just not very good at it).

I'll probably swap to a Culling Strike on all orb of storms links in the future for big boss fights.

Anyway, I got a lot farther than I thought I'd get with this build, I had a lot of fun with it and appreciate you taking the time to post and support it. I'll probably try it again in the flashback league or in 3.8.
"
ColtsbroFaithage написал:
Character is now public, and pastebin will have the jewels I'm using

Loath essence is the worst one prob. You want life and cast speed on jewels.

"
We7efrur написал:
Thanks for posting this build. I play hardcore (I die a lot) and decided to try this build on a whim to see how far I could get. Made it to act 10 right before Kitava, dying in Merciless lab on last Izzy with Izzy having a sliver of health left. I'm sure all errors made were my own and not due to the build (I enjoy PoE a lot, I'm just not very good at it).

I'll probably swap to a Culling Strike on all orb of storms links in the future for big boss fights.

Anyway, I got a lot farther than I thought I'd get with this build, I had a lot of fun with it and appreciate you taking the time to post and support it. I'll probably try it again in the flashback league or in 3.8.

Hey, i'm surprised you took this build to HC.

Well done, you are better player than me. I would die at Doedre in sewers like 15 times xD.

Take a look at this build i made also. it's more suited for HC than this one

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2506867

Got rly nice feedback from hc players :)
"
"

have you read the guide? you dont have to link the staff just buy it liked for 10c. you can get linked staff thru div cards also... no need for linking anything

+3 is not much big gain

I read this thread every day

you posted the changes to make the staff using the cards many days after the original post describing how to make it

and after I had already got to the point of having +2 fire and crafted modifiers on mine

with ~4ex into it already (had to buy 10 annuls before I got lucky), I can't afford to throw it away and start over
I'm ready to craft my staff but Im having doubts with this part

==prefix (hybrid) (59–66)% increased Spell Damage & Gain (5–6)% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage ---4 Chaos Orbs==

Any BIG difference with the next level of the mod? (the exalt one) or this lvl mod is enough?( I have the exalts but thats mean I short on 2 exalt for my ED bow :P)
"
caladblog написал:

==prefix (hybrid) (59–66)% increased Spell Damage & Gain (5–6)% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage ---4 Chaos Orbs==

Any BIG difference with the next level of the mod? (the exalt one) or this lvl mod is enough?( I have the exalts but thats mean I short on 2 exalt for my ED bow :P)

yeah, that mod is perfectly fine. dont waste exalts :)
"
"
caladblog написал:

yeah, that mod is perfectly fine. dont waste exalts :)

Thanks, crafting now before server collapse
"

Hey, i'm surprised you took this build to HC.

Well done, you are better player than me. I would die at Doedre in sewers like 15 times xD.

Take a look at this build i made also. it's more suited for HC than this one

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2506867

Got rly nice feedback from hc players :)

Well Durrrr, totally missed that. Just stared a Marauder ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация