[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

ok, i didn't catched that in the patch nodes.

Fact is, i can craft everything on it.

I wouldn't say it works for every staff, maybe just because its a "legacy" staff from legion. Would need conformation on a actual warstaff from blight.
"
Camatoo написал:
ok, i didn't catched that in the patch nodes.

Fact is, i can craft everything on it.

I wouldn't say it works for every staff, maybe just because its a "legacy" staff from legion. Would need conformation on a actual warstaff from blight.

Tnx for this feedback and congrats on your staff! :)

If it works in standard it's universal. It will work in Blight too.

Their info on war staves was little misleading/uncomplete... I need to update the guide again.

Thanks. :)

Maybe the change to warstaffs and staffs was in terms of getting caster/attack modes while using chaos/alternation orbs on it, but not for using the crafting bench.

But i would say the +2 to fire gems is a univeral craft, since it affects alot of different skills.

Now i need to learn to control my mana supply. Running dry more often than i want to
Последняя редакция: Camatoo. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 11:41:45
"
Camatoo написал:

Maybe the change to warstaffs and staffs was in terms of getting caster/attack modes while using chaos/alternation orbs on it, but not for using the crafting bench.

But i would say the +2 to fire gems is a univeral craft, since it affects alot of different skills.

Now i need to learn to control my mana supply. Running dry more often than i want to

Yeah, +2 fire gems can be for melee too, so war staves are ok...

You need - mana mods on rings.
"
Camatoo написал:
but why?

If i can craft spell modifier on it, it shouldnt matter.
Or it is still a "old" staff, since i got it in legion, means its now legacy

Dont get me wrong, i dont say you are wrong, i just want to make sure before i burn 2ex on a staff.

it's a bad base, but if your still has the "staff" base I guess it's legacy

but at least if you are playing the league don't use the warstaff base since it's a bad base for this build
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
Camatoo написал:

Yeah, +2 fire gems can be for melee too, so war staves are ok...

You need - mana mods on rings.

just to make sure i read that correctly on your guide, 1 -mod is enough? on both i guess you could get it down to nearly 0 mana cost
bad forum
Последняя редакция: Camatoo. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 13:19:23
steam is not even downloading.
Последняя редакция: Camatoo. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 13:19:41
Maybe I am crazy and I accept that but,
They removed "+2 level to socketed fire gem" and replaced it with "+# socketed fire spell skill" ?

Poecraft reflects that +2 levels to socketed fire gem isn't there anymore.
hey, I am doing this build as my current leaguestarter. I got a question regarding how to maximize my dmg vs bosses: is it more efficient to always release at 8 stacks?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация