[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
AfraidOfMusic написал:
Hi, I'm considering leveling as an Inquisitor version of this build. I really like the benefits from consecrated ground. I tried it out in SSF Standard and it was fun. What are your thoughts/advices?

It's not ssf friendly as Elementalist because you will not have life leech that Elementalist provides. Inquisitor will yield little less damage and won't have elemental reflect immunity.

I think Elementalist is a better overall choice.
BUILD UPDATED FOR 3.8

GL IN BLIGHT :)
Hi,

I have never played Path of Exile before and I'd like to try your build but I'm not sure whether the elementalist or the chieftain build is better for me. I think the main difference is that the chieftain has more survivability but does he do enough damage? Are there any other big differences? How cheap or expensive are both builds and are they a good choice for a compeltely new player?
"
Ordinaris написал:
Hi,

I have never played Path of Exile before and I'd like to try your build but I'm not sure whether the elementalist or the chieftain build is better for me. I think the main difference is that the chieftain has more survivability but does he do enough damage? Are there any other big differences? How cheap or expensive are both builds and are they a good choice for a compeltely new player?

Chieftain is tankier and got enough damage but if you are complete beginner i would suggest some other build because this one requires a bit of crafting. It's nothing too hard but also not for totally new players...
Thank you for this build, used it for 3.7 and liked it a lot.
Just wanted to note that +3 fire gems are now available on staves, although might be a bit more rare.
"
NirXY написал:
Thank you for this build, used it for 3.7 and liked it a lot.
Just wanted to note that +3 fire gems are now available on staves, although might be a bit more rare.

Thank you Sir for feedback! :)

+3 from Synth bosses? Keep me updated, i won't have much time to play because of damn work i got...
Hi boy, thanks for the guide, its very cool, but, how u are focussed in PoE build ? it is a misstake ? thanks
it seems that the PoB link is still for 3.7, just pointing it out
"
kikykioko написал:
Hi boy, thanks for the guide, its very cool, but, how u are focussed in PoE build ? it is a misstake ? thanks

tnx!

Staff has crafted mod with focus. It's not a mistake. :)
"
Grixzen написал:
it seems that the PoB link is still for 3.7, just pointing it out

Just checked again, everything is good and 3.8 tree on both pastebins.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация