[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
HoneyBunny269 написал:
Hey again :) Lovin this version of the build aswell. Still need to improve lots of my items, this league hasn't been very generous when it comes to currency xD Yet I'm lvl 87 and I have no problems whatsoever. Not yet at least.

Just a quick question. Now that you added Inspiration Support, is the Channelling Skills have -3 to Total Mana Cost on ring/ amulet still necessary?

Cheers and thanks for making PoE more fun with your builds :3

Glad to hear you are doing great! :)

Yeah, one -3 mana craft is necessary because of high cast speed so mana regen can keep up with it.
"
CereaIKiller написал:
Hey man, thanks for the build!

one thing, you choose two Stone Golem, but why?
the effect don't stack, unless i'm mistaken?

wouldnt be better to use one Stone and one Lightning?

also, Flammability is not good here?

Yeah, Golem buffs stack.

No room for flammability, nor sockets or mana to be reserved...
"
dalt0n91 написал:
Hello Mates,
I'm "relatively" new here in poe.
I really enjoy your build, can you tell me where I can get the focussed buff from?
The staff is supposed to have "deal double damage while focussed" on it, but I don't understand where I can get the buff from....

Many thanks for the help!

Yeah, lots of new players have trouble finding the focus icon, no prob.

When you have on any item "while Focused" mod you get an extra skill in your skill bar.

It looks like this.
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
dalt0n91 написал:
Hello Mates,
I'm "relatively" new here in poe.
I really enjoy your build, can you tell me where I can get the focussed buff from?
The staff is supposed to have "deal double damage while focussed" on it, but I don't understand where I can get the buff from....

Many thanks for the help!

Yeah, lots of new players have trouble finding the focus icon, no prob.

When you have on any item "while Focused" mod you get an extra skill in your skill bar.

It looks like this.

....so simple :-)
Thanks alot!!!
"

"
CereaIKiller wrote:

Yeah, Golem buffs stack.

After a quick search and looking intothe wiki, it says that it don't stacks..
"
CereaIKiller написал:
"

"
CereaIKiller wrote:

Yeah, Golem buffs stack.

After a quick search and looking intothe wiki, it says that it don't stacks..

True, I stand corrected.

If you can squeeze in Lightning golem too that would be great. I don't think there is a free socket. But if I would have to choose between the two I would go with the Stone one.
So... about TOP staff crating. Correct me if I'm wrong - I'm trying to learn crafting ;)

1. We get elder exactly 83 lvl staff

2. Since +3 fire spells and inspiration are both prefixes - we have to get 2nd one from regal orb. So basically we alt spam till we hit "+3 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems" or "(84–87)% increased Spell Damage Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Inspiration", and then use regal. If we miss - scour and spam alts again.

3. If we got additional suffix from alt - just craft "Prefixes Cannot Be Changed", annul, remove crafting mod.

4. Spam some divines to get top 87% roll (and 38% speed if you are THAT lucky)

5. Multicraft staff as on normal one - and here comes the math - since we got 1 less affix, what is the worst one? I guess "Adds (41–55) to (83–96) Fire Damage to Spells" ?

2.1 There is an awesome suffix "(35–38)% increased Cast Speed" that we can get with alt spam - if we get it solo - use aug to hit one of the requered prefixes.

So.. is this how it works? Or I'm totally wrong? ;)
"
Tigerwow написал:
So... about TOP staff crating. Correct me if I'm wrong - I'm trying to learn crafting ;)

Haha PoE got under your skin :)) You are 90% correct, i will add few things to your post.

1. We get elder exactly 83 lvl staff min ilvl 80 is fine

2. Since +3 fire spells and inspiration are both prefixes - we have to get 2nd one from regal orb. So basically we alt spam till we hit "+3 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems" or "(84–87)% increased Spell Damage Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Inspiration", and then use regal. If we miss - scour and spam alts again. If you hit solo +3 or Inspiration you can use Augmentation orb to add one more mod and increase your chances before you use Regal.

3. If we got additional suffix from alt - just craft "Prefixes Cannot Be Changed", annul Scouring orb not annul, remove crafting mod and suffix.
Yeah, that's the safe and better option but if you get all 3 prefixes you will have to use Annulment and gamble.

5. Multicraft staff as on normal one - and here comes the math - since we got 1 less affix, what is the worst one? I guess "Adds (41–55) to (83–96) Fire Damage to Spells" ? Inspiration mod is OP! It's a hybrid and it comes with spell damage all in one. So you will have room to craft +2 on support gems. Instead of socketed Inspiration you will put Empower level 4 gem.

2.1 There is an awesome suffix "(35–38)% increased Cast Speed" that we can get with alt spam - if we get it solo - use aug to hit one of the requered prefixes. It's not worth chasing. Bench gives up to 28% cast speed and that's ok. More wouldn't matter much.

Don't get discouraged, hitting both +3 and Inspiration is not easy task.

some useful links
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Staff

Demi - lots of crafting videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIbbnG_nvM7aUPJ8WiUSXPw
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 20 сент. 2019 г., 19:14:30
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
Tigerwow написал:

Haha PoE got under your skin :)) You are 90% correct, i will add few things to your post.

1. We get elder exactly 83 lvl staff min ilvl 80 is fine

2. Since +3 fire spells and inspiration are both prefixes - we have to get 2nd one from regal orb. So basically we alt spam till we hit "+3 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems" or "(84–87)% increased Spell Damage Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Inspiration", and then use regal. If we miss - scour and spam alts again. If you hit solo +3 or Inspiration you can use Augmentation orb to add one more mod and increase your chances before you use Regal.

3. If we got additional suffix from alt - just craft "Prefixes Cannot Be Changed", annul Scouring orb not annul, remove crafting mod and suffix.
Yeah, that's the safe and better option but if you get all 3 prefixes you will have to use Annulment and gamble.

5. Multicraft staff as on normal one - and here comes the math - since we got 1 less affix, what is the worst one? I guess "Adds (41–55) to (83–96) Fire Damage to Spells" ? Inspiration mod is OP! It's a hybrid and it comes with spell damage all in one. So you will have room to craft +2 on support gems. Instead of socketed Inspiration you will put Empower level 4 gem.

2.1 There is an awesome suffix "(35–38)% increased Cast Speed" that we can get with alt spam - if we get it solo - use aug to hit one of the requered prefixes. It's not worth chasing. Bench gives up to 28% cast speed and that's ok. More wouldn't matter much.

Don't get discouraged, hitting both +3 and Inspiration is not easy task.

some useful links
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Staff

Demi - lots of crafting videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIbbnG_nvM7aUPJ8WiUSXPw

Hey, trying to go with 38% cast speed cost you nothing - why not go for it? And since t1 is 83 ilvl - I got this one. Or is it less chanses to roll on 83 staff since it can get more different affixes?

"Yeah, that's the safe and better option but if you get all 3 prefixes you will have to use Annulment and gamble." - You can't - there can only be one prefix on magic item.

Hm.. wait, does +2 support gems works on empower? so it goes to lvl6 and give us +5 skill lvls.. and we get 21 + 3 + 5.. lvl 29 incineraton? I'm confused.
"
Tigerwow написал:

Hey, trying to go with 38% cast speed cost you nothing - why not go for it? And since t1 is 83 ilvl - I got this one. Or is it less chanses to roll on 83 staff since it can get more different affixes?

"Yeah, that's the safe and better option but if you get all 3 prefixes you will have to use Annulment and gamble." - You can't - there can only be one prefix on magic item.

Hm.. wait, does +2 support gems works on empower? so it goes to lvl6 and give us +5 skill lvls.. and we get 21 + 3 + 5.. lvl 29 incineraton? I'm confused.

Chasing that cast speed is not worth because you can get on the bench up to 28% and build is already heavily invested into cast speed. You can do the simulations in PoB to see. 10% you can squeeze from better jewels.

You are right about magic item.

+2 support works on Empower, and you get a monster, Incinerate lvl 29 xD.

It would look like this with the gear i provided in PoB
https://pastebin.com/ZNztEc19 somewhere around 9 mil dps on Shaper...

add on that Bottled Faith, Circle of Anguish with 2 damage mods and some other stuff, damage can go up to 15 mil...
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 20 сент. 2019 г., 20:20:49

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация