[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

I was coming to ask for a example on the staff, but there is one in the page 98 if any one comes looking for the same stuff. Good Luck :D

This is my cwdt-Volatile Dead staff. what are your thought on using this staff for this build?
"
maxineji написал:

This is my cwdt-Volatile Dead staff. what are your thought on using this staff for this build?

via Imgflip Meme Generator

You can make cwc with Incinerate too...
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
maxineji написал:

via Imgflip Meme Generator

You can make cwc with Incinerate too...

Was thinking of recrafting the crit mod to either cast speed or spell damage.
"
maxineji написал:

Was thinking of recrafting the crit mod to either cast speed or spell damage.

You will remove whole multimod, dont...
"
"
OddFrequency wrote:

Finally after nearly 3ex worth. Am I too unlucky with this?

4000 alt and counting ... Haven't seen any +3 fire, I can't even sell the +3 chaos/cold/lightning (which of course, I've seen multiple times).
"
Psykeee написал:
"
"
OddFrequency wrote:

Finally after nearly 3ex worth. Am I too unlucky with this?

4000 alt and counting ... Haven't seen any +3 fire, I can't even sell the +3 chaos/cold/lightning (which of course, I've seen multiple times).

How do you mean you can't sell?

4000 alt is rly f bad luck :(

edit: i just looked it up. chances to roll:

+## to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems
ilvl 2)
1 to 2
0.286% less than 400 alts

ilvl 77)
0.143% 700 alts

yeah you are unlucky
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 17:39:35
"

ilvl 2)
1 to 2

ilvl 77)
0.143% 700 alts

Yeah this is now beyond reason. I have never struggle like that for a seemingly easy craft like this. 5,5k alts, sunk already 500c and I haven't seen a single +3 Fire (I think I saw +2 fire twice).

If I end up getting it and and I annul the wrong mod, my league is over. I won't have the currency to craft again (nor buy an already crafted one, only 6ex left and I'll need at least 3 for multimod and so on).

I was getting really excited about this build, but this sounds more and more like an early league ending...

"

+3 chaos/cold/lightning 6 link staff don't even sell for 1ex.
Последняя редакция: Psykeee. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 3:06:38
"
Psykeee написал:
"

ilvl 2)
1 to 2

ilvl 77)
0.143% 700 alts

Yeah this is now beyond reason. I have never struggle like that for a seemingly easy craft like this. 5,5k alts, sunk already 500c and I haven't seen a single +3 Fire (I think I saw +2 fire twice).

If I end up getting it and and I annul the wrong mod, my league is over. I won't have the currency to craft again (nor buy an already crafted one, only 6ex left and I'll need at least 3 for multimod and so on).

I was getting really excited about this build, but this sounds more and more like an early league ending...

"

+3 chaos/cold/lightning 6 link staff don't even sell for 1ex.

https://poeapp.com/search/Blight/GJXu4g

Are you nuts??
Look at the prices...

Ill search you in game or you msg me during the day @DropOfVenom to give me that unlucky staff and alts, maybe i'm better luck :) Can't be that f bad.
No early league quittings, it's forbidden. ;) Worst case scenario we roll +2 and call it a day. You continue you quest, kill all shit in the game and be happy puppy. xD
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 3:32:19
Haha thanks for the offer, that's nice of you. I'm at work all day unfortunately (back in 8 hours *sigh*).

I was waiting for my own "5k fusing no 6 link", well a bit less expensive but same outcome.

I was asking myself if that staff could even roll this mod (like every 1000 alts, back to POE DB and check), yeah it can, primordial staves ilvl 78 and 81.

I specifically rerolled from a too expensive build (vaal reave, foils are even worse) to a cheaper alternative ...

Tonight, I'll buy the last 1000 alts, if it works then great, I'll have to start building up currency again, if not, well, I guess RNG got me.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация