[3.8] Fast Storm Brand Leveling Guide | League Starter | HC/SC

Thanks for the great guide, I wanted to try this out in ssfhc flashback race, I joined kinda late but wanted to give it a go to try it out, am planning to league start with this barring nerfs in 3.7.

Smooth but am having trouble finding 4 links from vendors, esp. int based gear.

Am going to Piety soon, really hope I find a proper 4link before Dom at least, any work around if I cant gem setup wise?

Thanks.
Hi,

The tree of end game is not in path of building, can we to have it if possible ? :B

Thanks u for this share

(Sorry, i'm french)
omg the levelling guide is really helpful

Gonna play it in 3.7, hope it has no changes
Последняя редакция: dominatorTA. Время: 20 мая 2019 г., 5:48:15
Hi, I'm into act 9 now with this build and I have enjoyed it. This is sorta my first time playing Poe. I did a little bit on PC, a few years ago and now I'm on ps4. I liked that it was less hand holding than "beginner" builds. I'm at level 65 now and I've finished the skill tree up to where its mapped out.
Последняя редакция: Morbìdius. Время: 21 мая 2019 г., 4:52:17
No level 100 tree?
"
Rouganizer написал:
No level 100 tree?

If you're asking this, I'm going to assume you didn't read the introduction. But also, full build guides rarely include a 100 tree due to such a small percentage of players actually reaching 100.
managed to get to kitava and kill it within 4 hours but now in maps i don't do damage and just die
"
Vaikisss написал:
managed to get to kitava and kill it within 4 hours but now in maps i don't do damage and just die

Congrats on the 4 hours!
I managed to hit lvl 35 in 3.5 hours with tabula, just before the event ended. Thanks for the build :)
Was planning to use this as a league starter in 3.7, but Storm brand is receiving another nerf in 3.7, not just that, elementalist ascendancy beacon of ruin is nerfed too, RIP
Последняя редакция: AgentTrack. Время: 4 июня 2019 г., 9:24:14

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация