[3.8] Fast Storm Brand Leveling Guide | League Starter | HC/SC

"
AgentTrack написал:
Was planning to use this as a league starter in 3.7, but Storm brand is receiving another nerf in 3.7, not just that, elementalist ascendancy beacon of ruin is nerfed too, RIP

It does look like we will be hit with a couple of nerfs, but we shall live on. Update to the guide will come the day before league start!
I was really hyped to start the new league and try out this build. I am quite saddened by the nerf news, but will still give it a try.

I'd thank you endlessly if you can update it for the league :D !
Great news, Storm Brand is very much alive and strong. I will take a closer look at passive tree changes later, and work towards adapting the tree to be suitable for 3.7 onwards. We also have a new 'blink' skill before picking up Flame Dash in Act 2.
"
ShermanDiablo написал:
Great news, Storm Brand is very much alive and strong. I will take a closer look at passive tree changes later, and work towards adapting the tree to be suitable for 3.7 onwards. We also have a new 'blink' skill before picking up Flame Dash in Act 2.

Much appreciate your guide and hard work. You are the man, I'm looking forward to your updates.
Can I more or less follow this guide for leveling a trickster, with regards to gems and links? Going to try winter orb one league late, but thinking I'll level with that and storm brand.
"
CE2JRH написал:
Can I more or less follow this guide for leveling a trickster, with regards to gems and links? Going to try winter orb one league late, but thinking I'll level with that and storm brand.

Yes, you most certainly can
Hi all, the guide has been updated for 3.7.

>Path of Building link has been updated to use the 3.7 tree.
>Frostblink has been added to gem sections upto when Flame Dash becomes available
>Screenshots of passive tree remain the same as the last version due to no changes that affect our side of the tree
>Beacon of Ruin is kept because it is still useful

Ty, trying it out anyway this league. Until good new league melee builds are in anyway
This is great. I'll be using this along with the one I was already using in the previous league.

Storm Brand Elementalist. League Starter, Deathless Uber Elder

I'm a noob, so I don't really care about nerfs for now :)
Hi i'm currently playing this build as my league starter, and im having a blast so far especially because everything is going way faster thanks to the leveling guide. I only have one concern, the guide is only until maps. I checked the builds out you have linked, but their skill tree is a little different. Should i just ignore that and still follow the build guide by magicrectangle, that you have linked.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация