[3.8] Fast Storm Brand Leveling Guide | League Starter | HC/SC

"
photon0113 написал:
I'm a noob and i dunno if i should look for pure ES,ES/AR or ES/ER gears(currently using pure ES and my character gets obliterated instantly if stuck in a pack of mobs, plus my slow movement speed made it even harder to play the memory maps)
any advice?

Kinda late but:
1. Your characters are set to private so we can't see what items/tree you have.
2. Most likely you do not have resists capped.
> Start with a scion first.
How? I am totally new to the game, and started following the guide although I skipped this part as I did not even know what it meant. I am lvl 20 now and just reached act3. From what I gather it is not available to new players. Does this mean I am screwed following it so far (I was actually using the passives from the guide but of course gear/gem wise I could not replicate it)?
"
tunucu написал:
> Start with a scion first.
How? I am totally new to the game, and started following the guide although I skipped this part as I did not even know what it meant. I am lvl 20 now and just reached act3. From what I gather it is not available to new players. Does this mean I am screwed following it so far (I was actually using the passives from the guide but of course gear/gem wise I could not replicate it)?

You need to finish act 3 first to unlock the scion.
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
Hi all, the guide is updated and ready to go for the upcoming Synthesis Flashback event! In this version I improved some wording and ordering of events, hope this fixes any concerns users had previously!

I feel like it's also important to note, that this guide is intended for casual/experienced players to excel their gameplay. While I love that new players look towards this guide, I would recommend finding a guide that spoon-feeds more through what items you should acquire and what to do after completing the story. Do bookmark the guide for when you have a little more game experience, as I intend to update for every major release/event.

That's all from me! Good luck on the start of the Flashback event!
So i waited till i killed kitava in act 10 before posting. Good guide, great for speed clear. Where the guide kinda fails is for armor type for new players. Witch is a bit of a glass cannon even with resists maxed. And with having 2 hearlds and the war banner, you loose a lot of mana so having a high mana recovery is a must. But i can say this, with kitava's heart in the last act, one shotted it practically by throwing 3 traps and 5 brands on it in about 20 seconds.

I havent played around with A/ES or E/ES armor types to see what works best. I have a few uniques that i might want to try but requires me to reconfigure and get different armor. With the changes they done to mapping, its annoying because the maps are no longer linear so far but still, she's a powerhouse. Since i went off the reservation at act 7 because i had outleveled the guide quickly, figured i continue to push for lighting damage though someone mentioned using maces if you can find them. This means no wand nodes. Now i guess i will take the time to see your video and the other guide to see what differences you've done. Either way, im pretty pleased with this. Its almost as much fun as the duelist/wildstrike was for me and that was fun even on reflect maps :D
Hi quick question, I’m trying to level a ED/Contagion Trickster as fast as possible but the skills I choose early on don’t work very well and my damage is lacking until later on. Does this guide only suit Elementalist or could I follow my own tree and just use the skill gems listed here?
Последняя редакция: Kenzor1903. Время: 11 мая 2019 г., 16:49:13
"
Kenzor1903 написал:
Hi quick question, I’m trying to level a ED/Contagion Trickster as fast as possible but the skills I choose early on don’t work very well and my damage is lacking until later on. Does this guide only suit Elementalist or could I follow my own tree and just use the skill gems listed here?

The gem links would work with any similar class such as Templar or Shadow! The tree would also be similar for those classes, with slight adaptions due to different starting positions and class benefits.
"
Tergen написал:
So i waited till i killed kitava in act 10 before posting. Good guide, great for speed clear. Where the guide kinda fails is for armor type for new players. Witch is a bit of a glass cannon even with resists maxed. And with having 2 hearlds and the war banner, you loose a lot of mana so having a high mana recovery is a must. But i can say this, with kitava's heart in the last act, one shotted it practically by throwing 3 traps and 5 brands on it in about 20 seconds.

I havent played around with A/ES or E/ES armor types to see what works best. I have a few uniques that i might want to try but requires me to reconfigure and get different armor. With the changes they done to mapping, its annoying because the maps are no longer linear so far but still, she's a powerhouse. Since i went off the reservation at act 7 because i had outleveled the guide quickly, figured i continue to push for lighting damage though someone mentioned using maces if you can find them. This means no wand nodes. Now i guess i will take the time to see your video and the other guide to see what differences you've done. Either way, im pretty pleased with this. Its almost as much fun as the duelist/wildstrike was for me and that was fun even on reflect maps :D

I'm really glad you had success with the guide! I do shy away from saying what stats to have on gear (and armour types) during leveling, because obviously everyone will not have the same access to the same items. But I expect users of the guide to know that resists should be capped beyond act 6, and life is desirable on each piece of gear.

If in 4.0 and beyond, loot becomes more deterministic during the leveling process, I will make changes to demonstrate suitable gear throughout!
"
ShermanDiablo написал:
"
Kenzor1903 написал:

The gem links would work with any similar class such as Templar or Shadow! The tree would also be similar for those classes, with slight adaptions due to different starting positions and class benefits.

Would I lose too much damage from not taking some of the elemental damage nodes though? Since I’d be following a chaos damage skill tree, I was hoping to just use the skill gem setup here
Hey great guide just wondering if they is a tree for after kitava and into mapping

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация