Malevolence, Zealotry and Aura Changes

"
mic01851165 написал:
So you guys boosted two already super viable/ overused Auras which are Hatred and Anger, but left trash aura like Vitality alone? Why?

Discipline grants flat ES while increasing ES regen by a bunch, with a very powerful vaal skill, yet vitality grants measly 1.65% of life regen with no bonus Life and no Vaal skill, yet both of them reserve 35% mana? WHY?

Vitality is near unsable without the watcher eye, which is a VERY POOR design decision. Don't tell me you guys design some aura BASE ON watcher eye. Not everyone can afford double/ triple mod same aura Watcher Eye.

Hatred and Anger both works fine as a standalone aura without the need of Watcher Eye that's for sure. Why buff two overused aura to make them more overused while leaving trash aura alone?

Also where's the Berserker rework?

Vitality's could use some flat life regen on top. Or some other bonus cuz by itself is really......

Berserker's current issue is the it has been reworked. Sadly the rework didn't suit well with the community. Think they tried to make it a "d2 frenzy barb' archetype.
Moving back the general leech alone into the ascendancy could do wonders.
Also the 10% more dmg taken has to go. Iirc is the only ascendancy node that give a general malus to your char. They could balance by reducing the bonus dmg from 40% to 30% or 20%.
hey guys kind of noob question here, but will these changes be retroactive ?

obviously in standard. i mean will the new effects be changed on my 20/20 anger gem i'm using, or will i have to get another gem and level it up again if i want to get the new rolls?

not really sure how it works but i know theres plenty of items that get nerfed and if i divine them it will change everything to the new mods and rolls and whatnot

im just not sure what happens with the gems though on old characters in standard once a skill gets nerfed or buffed and the update rolls out. i would like to imagine its not like a legacy item, and it'll change on its own. but i just want to make sure, thanks.
Последняя редакция: idrankyourbeer. Время: 20 февр. 2019 г., 22:15:58
"
idrankyourbeer написал:
hey guys kind of noob question here, but will these changes be retroactive ?

obviously in standard. i mean will the new effects be changed on my 20/20 anger gem i'm using, or will i have to get another gem and level it up again if i want to get the new stats?

not really sure how it works but i know theres plenty of items that get nerfed and if i divine them it will change everything to the new mods and rolls and whatnot

im just not sure what happens with the gems though on old characters in standard once the update rolls out.

All retroactive/ Most that can happen with gems is that they don't drop anymore (item quantity es).

i smell moneys....
Последняя редакция: mrwizeguy. Время: 20 февр. 2019 г., 22:26:28
"
mrwizeguy написал:

i smell moneys....

... GOOD TACTICS LOL
What's with braindead non-replies spamming the first page?
GOP
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Pog
So, Malevolence + Tukohama's Vanguard spectres yes? Wonder how much of a damage boost that would be for Spectre Necro bossing.
mind - necromancer
I really like this direction of trying to balance the game a lot more. Lately there has been so much powercreep. GOOD CHANGES!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация