[On Hold] Bane Occultist - League Start/SSF Viable - All Content

Third curse is from Occultist Ascendancy.
So what are some good cluster jewel passives to have?
i know some like
unwaveringly evil
wicked pall
dark ideation
Последняя редакция: lolyndasmu. Время: 22 марта 2020 г., 8:44:48
"
Sagidu написал:
Third curse is from Occultist Ascendancy.

tx

now i know why i didnt find it, still have a trial missing in the maps
Is there a reason why you pick attack nodes?
Running through the levelling guide (appreciate these - thanks!) I think some words-of-warning are required for newer players

This build is bad at early (Act 1, at least) Delirium encounters - you get absolutely steamrollered - just FYI

With Blight, you cannot kill the first Necromancer (he's heavily resistant to Chaos??) - keep 'Fireball' handy for that encounter.

Merveil is going to ruin you if you just charge upto that point - you won't have the health/defenses or damage and you die a lot

The Vaal Oversoul is a challenge - I think I FlameDashed him to death - not without some deaths of my own...

All those may be related to the 3.9 'toughening'??

I mostly went for damage and didn't spend time shopping for gear outside of 2x3 links for Blight and Contagion - hardcore players would need more caution obvs...

p.s. the PoB shows the 'Energy Shield' path from the start?? This might help - all the 'Target Trees' go for the damage path (which I chose)...

p.p.s. did the Lab at 29/30 (levelled between phase 2 and 3) with crap gear (I didn't even have gloves on!) - it wasn't quick but it wasn't difficult...
Последняя редакция: ohnpeat. Время: 24 марта 2020 г., 8:15:32
"
ohnpeat написал:
Running through the levelling guide (appreciate these - thanks!) I think some words-of-warning are required for newer players

This build is bad at early (Act 1, at least) Delirium encounters - you get absolutely steamrollered - just FYI

With Blight, you cannot kill the first Necromancer (he's heavily resistant to Chaos??) - keep 'Fireball' handy for that encounter.

Merveil is going to ruin you if you just charge upto that point - you won't have the health/defenses or damage and you die a lot

The Vaal Oversoul is a challenge - I think I FlameDashed him to death - not without some deaths of my own...

All those may be related to the 3.9 'toughening'??

I mostly went for damage and didn't spend time shopping for gear outside of 2x3 links for Blight and Contagion - hardcore players would need more caution obvs...

p.s. the PoB shows the 'Energy Shield' path from the start?? This might help - all the 'Target Trees' go for the damage path (which I chose)...

p.p.s. did the Lab at 29/30 (levelled between phase 2 and 3) with crap gear (I didn't even have gloves on!) - it wasn't quick but it wasn't difficult...

Pretty much everything you said in that comment is misinformation.

This build is not bad at early delirium. That's competely normal. Act 1-2 league mechanics kick everyone's ass because characters are really weak in the beginning. Both the damage and resistances of characters are relatively WAY lower compared to enemy stats early.

The necromancer doesn't have special chaos resistance. That sounded so wrong I had to go to check. The mods list he has lightning resistance and nothing else, which means his chas resistance is the exact same as any other uniques and bosses in the first act without a mod. Killed him easily at level 2 with 0 gear except 2 white wands. You probably didn't figure out that the blight DoT stacks if you keep casting it. Blight is weak early but it's way stronger than fireball for bosses. Fireball is a terrible skill early game.

Merveil is a tutorial to elemental resistances. If you have 0% cold resistance it's going to hurt a lot 1 or 2 cold resistance rings makes it easy. Merveil rework actually made it a lot easier to fight with low resistance, old version did a lot more cold damage so resistance was almost necessary.

Vaal Oversoul is all about avoiding the smash. If you have lightning resistance that's the only thing that can kill you. If you don't, running circles means he can't hit you with the 2 attacks that hurt you.

3.9 boss hp updates did nothing to early game act bosses.

Energy Shield nodes are an ABSOLUTELY terrible start. Energy Shield is VERY, VERY, VERY bad early game and for leveling. Energy Shield needs a lot heavier item investment to get any useful numbers. And when you get hit once, all your energy shield is gone and you aren't getting it back until the delay is over. You can't recover it with flasks and regen does nothing without a specific passive skill. Plus you won't have leech or high amount of bonuses to faster start of recovery. You'll have a bit higher ES pool than a life character would have life, but you're NEVER getting it back once you get hit so that leaves you massively squishier. And looking for ES mods makes it significantly harder to pick up resistances. (or life) Additionally, the Witch starting ES nodes are terrible. (The ones between start and Deep Wisdom, the non-start nodes farther away are fine) You're actually significantly more survivable killing enemies 50-100% faster than sitting around taking more hits while having 50 extra ES you can't recover in combat. This build actually picks life very heavily, it rushes a ton of life nodes before getting damage nodes. So in early acts you actually have significantly more %increased life than most people play with.
In the amulet section you mention looking for 'Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier', but using pathofexile.com/trade's search, this attribute doesn't seem to get any hits on amulets. I'm likely using the search wrong, so any tips in finding rare amulets with that attribute would be appreciated :)
"
Vistn написал:
In the amulet section you mention looking for 'Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier', but using pathofexile.com/trade's search, this attribute doesn't seem to get any hits on amulets. I'm likely using the search wrong, so any tips in finding rare amulets with that attribute would be appreciated :)

Search for "Chaos damage over time multiplier" instead.
Followed this to start, then deviated away from it :)

At the moment, bane works really well with windshriek and the new cluster gems are REALLY good.

There is a small unique cluster gem that basically is a devouring diadem, but without battery so you get to keep your ES.

Still running with the cane ... thinking about going dual wands but my amulet is too good to upgrade cheaply (I would want +1 gems on my upgrade). Likewise, good wands/1H with +1 gems are also in the 10+ EX range ...

So far, bane does absolutely great in delerium ... kills entire screens with 1 click.
hey ps4 user here. loving the build so far im in maps but i

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация