[On Hold] Bane Occultist - League Start/SSF Viable - All Content

Same here, but then again i don't use CWDT+Immortal Call combo for damage mitigation. Damage-wise, it's been a breeze except when i over-extended myself (by trying to keep within the delirium fog). Just reached Act 8 so it's probably too early to decide on how else to spend passive points other than trying out different cluster jewels.

I've seen no issues with damage as I go, but will reiterate what other people are saying about the ability to not die (mostly during Delirium). Granted, I'm still using my Tabula (Shavronne's is so expensive). I'm also committed to not upgrading my gear unless necessary while I save up for my new chestpiece (as it ends up being like a 50% increase in damage, plus better defense). We'll get there soon, I hope.

Layering defenses maybe helps, but evasion can only take you so far....
account: KheraeNyrne character: DehlaShadowpaw
check my occultist on PoB. I started with this guide.

damage is pretty scary except against bosses. I'm using eldritch knowledge north of the witch (roughly 12k dps increase there), with immune to silence corruption (because that got me killed once. Hexfont!).
I plan to put the new transcendent mind west of the witch starting place, and that'll be roughly a 13k dps increase over what I have there already (so it's worth roughly 25k dps). technically I should switch those 2 slots, since that'd be roughly a 300 dps gain...but you get the idea.

I'm also still trying to finish leveling my 2nd bane so I can have a 20/20 to use, which makes a difference.

I'm running dual wands (not even properly metacrafted yet. that'll be expensive), with windshriek for boots, +1 max frenzy corruption on my vixen's. still need awakened controlled destruction. Defense-wise, I have mind over matter, devouring diadem, arctic armor, flesh and stone, and CWDT IC/desecrate, with a chaos golem meat-shield and a decoy totem I use for mapping. Sitting at 4.7k life, 1.7k mana and 1.5k es, and fairly tanky.

I don't die much (usually due to my bad reflexes and lousy judgement skills), am fairly tanky, and I do pretty solid damage even on juiced t16s (except on bosses, since bane's a clear skill) both up close and off-screen. I don't have to worry about 'detonates corpses' on boxes, I can do reflect maps, I don't need to worry about 'no leech' or 'no regen' maps.

Honestly, I really like the build.
Can confirm low damage. While bosses mostly take a 5 seconds, conquerors can take up to two minutes in t11-t12 on 6 link, which is unacceptable. At least after I played impale cyclone in metamorph, which was melting t16 Veritana before she is able to cast anything.

I use ED+Vaal Blight in my helmet for more boss DPS. It ain't much DPS but it's honest work.
edit: works now
Последняя редакция: R43N3F. Время: 22 марта 2020 г., 3:53:21
Hi guys!

Like this build a lot so far. Survivability is a bit an issue though...

Got 1 exalt to spent... Which gear should I prioritize first?
Последняя редакция: Dioktis. Время: 19 марта 2020 г., 18:45:23
Hello, I was following your tutorial (this is my first character), I enyoj playing it, but there is one problem I've got, I don't know if it's a bug or what, but I found very nice wand, but my DPS getting lower, like 50% with it.. But it shouldn't! The math showing DPS should increase, here is my DPS with my 2 wands:

Here are my wands (new one and 2x old):

And DPS when I mix the new one with one old wand, doesn't matter which one, both dropping my DPS...

My question is why? I've got better stats in new wand, it's typical for this build, for bane dmg, but still the DPS drops so much. I even tried to run couple times the same atlas map, and with new wand I wasn't able to kill last boss on single bane, but with two older wands he was dying easly with only one spell cast..
Please help, I'm confused!
Последняя редакция: Sephirothsik. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 12:36:40
Are you supposed to use socket jewels if so where and which ones?
How good is this build with Delirium clearing?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
sorry for my noob question:

- we have 1 curse as basic, 1 quest through the gloves -> makes 2

- i heard bane does not count as curse, but we have despair

- on the glvoes we have 2 curses -> makes 3

if we have 3 curses but only 2 can be applied, how does it work?

or do temporal chains or enfeeable directly get overwritten after being applied

thank you in advance

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация