[On Hold] Bane Occultist - League Start/SSF Viable - All Content

"
RoyalTee написал:
I'm not an expert or anything but I'm destroying low red maps with Bane clearing nearly the full screen in one shot (but obviously I'm getting one shot by the Delirium stuff like everyone else). I'm running Windshriek (the one you get after doing the prophecy) and it is absolutely amazing. The AOE on Bane is HUGE.

I have:
1 curse that everybody gets
1 from the ascendency
1 from the passive tree
1 from my gloves (Vixen)
1 from my boots (Windshriek)

So I'm running Despair, Enfeeble, Temp Chains, Poacher's Mark, Warlord's Mark (one in my chest which is a Tabula and the rest in my gloves). This is basically what I saw another Bane build doing that was using more curses but other than that I've been following this guide and it's dominating.

Amazing, hit us up with the link to the guide please :O
Why does the pob take MOM when we have very little unreserved mana?

edit: Okay p much every skill tree in the guide contradicts each other, your "final skill tree" differs significantly from the pob? Some take Whispers of Doom, others take EB, others are going up to Corruption? Can you please streamline and consolidate a core pob?
Последняя редакция: theshamelessgeek. Время: 17 марта 2020 г., 6:48:31
Do you get the mana and health leech from poacher's and warlord's? The tooltips say 'hitting'
https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAMcAERMAAGDfsIIQj6ZEq1WuLJy86mpDCPRtGSL0bAuTJ3_GEZYOSF3ymFMfQQbnpAW1SHaCyAy00Ra_JpVh4gcelS7w1UlRVUuMNrcwFAkTbSaIj_rsGE5tpcScMrkCG8g2PZ2qbIxirBEtfIPr7prgRZ1TUjLRRUfAZgSzogDwH2jyl_SXlUyzBAeD21XGOlgPqySLwzqJ4OZYkx9JE--I-TfXz0mxrJj311KvrUpn_FxAh8unm3WezxV88JEHfqFp2HpUYt0AAAAAAA==

corruption got redesigned

now u need to take the "left" path and 3 instead of 2

ps: like your guide
Is this guide up to date?

I'm having fun leveling it so far.
"
abstracionista написал:

I dont follow the guide completly (just took the endgame tree and some item Suggestions) and it works beautifully. I forgot what PoB link i used from him but this is my tree in the end:

https://pastebin.com/w6Gr80j2

all unspent Skillpoints go into Cluster Jewels (some are insanely good for this build).
"
Yogoff написал:
"
abstracionista написал:

I dont follow the guide completly (just took the endgame tree and some item Suggestions) and it works beautifully. I forgot what PoB link i used from him but this is my tree in the end:

https://pastebin.com/w6Gr80j2

all unspent Skillpoints go into Cluster Jewels (some are insanely good for this build).

No whisper of doom?
"
Yogoff написал:

What jewel do you use? Can I get a screenshot.

"
lolyndasmu написал:

No whisper of doom?

You don't need whispers if you aren't going to use 4th curse like poacher's mark.
Последняя редакция: Loudstorm. Время: 18 марта 2020 г., 6:05:58
Creator told on stream he will not recommend this build anymore...cause of lag of dmg
Bayern des samma mia
I don't know about his dmg but i'm doing t15 with only 5link on my bane and now i'm testing Essence drain as single target.
My problem with this build is survivability.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация