[On Hold] Bane Occultist - League Start/SSF Viable - All Content

Imho your quality priority is a bit off, despair for example gives more damage taken to enemies as quality which is insane value compared to 10% damage
Ignored devouring diadem because it was expensive, now it is not and it is great. Especially with shadowstitch it synergies well, better than with acrobatics. Saves a lot of passives too. Probably more damage in the end with, hopefully, better survivability.
Most notable thing to do is including arcane surge in the build, watcher's eye with "consecrated ground created during zealotry gives arcane surge", changed silver flask to sulphur to proc it, onslaught can be gained from veritania boots or abyss jewel. Arcane surge is a lot of damage, better than 20% dot multiplier and is cheaper.
Последняя редакция: Sunw1sh. Время: 18 апр. 2020 г., 12:20:12
any idea for better single target damage ?
"
Sunw1sh написал:
Ignored devouring diadem because it was expensive, now it is not and it is great. Especially with shadowstitch it synergies well, better than with acrobatics. Saves a lot of passives too. Probably more damage in the end with, hopefully, better survivability.
Most notable thing to do is including arcane surge in the build, watcher's eye with "consecrated ground created during zealotry gives arcane surge", changed silver flask to sulphur to proc it, onslaught can be gained from veritania boots or abyss jewel. Arcane surge is a lot of damage, better than 20% dot multiplier and is cheaper.

Very solid, indeed. I have trouble finding a staff like yours, do you crafted it yourself?
Cast When Damage Taken – Unearth - Desecrate - Spell Cascade
Don’t overlevel your gems. This setup is for corpse generation for Devouring Diadem and you want it to cast when you take the least amount of damage possible.

What is preferred level for these gems?
So i dont accidentally overlevel them..
"
Ancharakh написал:
"
Sunw1sh написал:

Very solid, indeed. I have trouble finding a staff like yours, do you crafted it yourself?

got lucky and bought it for 2 exa (had 2 mods), multicrafted and linked myself. Probably it will be easier to craft it yourself, but will take a lot of alts to do. Aberrant fossil spam might work too
"
Rihmis написал:
Cast When Damage Taken – Unearth - Desecrate - Spell Cascade
Don’t overlevel your gems. This setup is for corpse generation for Devouring Diadem and you want it to cast when you take the least amount of damage possible.

What is preferred level for these gems?
So i dont accidentally overlevel them..

you can keep all of them at level 1 i think. You only care about corpses, and levels dont increase them.
Thanks for info.
Anyway i think ill do another char, i cant clear any endgame content with my current setup. Maps go like butter but bosses are pain in the ass to kill.
Check my profile if you think i should change something....
Any good cluster jewels idea?
Hey! how about use Windshriek with bane and aply one more curse in link??
@sn3kox & @Josta39

I am using 3 cluster jewels w/ Dark Ideation, Unspeakable Gifts, STudent of Decay, Exposure Therapy. I'm considering taking the Unwavering Evil node I have open as well.

Windshriek w/ 4 curses Despair(bane) & Poacher's, Enfeeble, Temp Chains all in gloves.

I'm just hitting T6 maps now as I only started this char last week.

I think I need to upgrade my Amulet next, and grab some more Abyss jewels in the tree.

Any other suggestions from anyone?

My POB: https://pastebin.com/tqhaxytJ

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация