[On Hold] Bane Occultist - League Start/SSF Viable - All Content

"
Japan написал:
You shouldnt focus on cluster jewels at the start. I play Bane since 3 Leagues but the pop version because she works a lot better for farming/clearing. I mentioned already in the thread here. If you have the right currency (Bane isnt expensive. Last league devoring diadem was 10c...) focus on cluster jewels with damage overtime multiplier. Thats it.

What do you mean by "the pop version" of a Bane build?
Последняя редакция: TheNukes. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 0:52:29
"
TheNukes написал:
"
Japan написал:
You shouldnt focus on cluster jewels at the start. I play Bane since 3 Leagues but the pop version because she works a lot better for farming/clearing. I mentioned already in the thread here. If you have the right currency (Bane isnt expensive. Last league devoring diadem was 10c...) focus on cluster jewels with damage overtime multiplier. Thats it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2874634/page/1

This looks like the pop version.
Hey guys,

Any idea how many exalts it would cost to buy something like this?

"
youngscholar написал:
"
TheNukes написал:
"
Japan написал:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2874634/page/1

This looks like the pop version.

Ah, thanks. Same ascendancies and the tree isn't that different, so it wouldn't be too hard to try that version out. Looks more expensive though.
"
projectoffset написал:
Hey guys,

Any idea how many exalts it would cost to buy something like this?

Hard to say. Without the enchantment it'd be around 150c right now. I'd guess at least 4ex.
Hi, i've been using this build with slight adjustments for this league. I tried with loreweave but the damage on bossess is just bad. rn i'm using

and the damage got better though fighting shaper is still rather long but perfectly doable with another 6-link ed setup in staff. Love the build for mapping though, it's a one-button wonder for clearing, great for blighted maps too.
Also i'm using warlord's mark in vixens for endurance charges, found they're better than poachers since i'm using soul of ryslatha.
Последняя редакция: Leviathan37. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 3:23:54
Thanks for the tip about Skin of the Loyal - I got lucky and found one with +2 to level of socketed duration gems, which is everything but Controlled Destruction and Empower on that 6L. Huge damage boost.

Aren't you over the curse limit though with Bane, Despair, Enfeeble, Temporal Chains, and Warlord's Mark? The limit is four with Vixen's, Windshriek, and Malediction, right?
"
TheNukes написал:
Thanks for the tip about Skin of the Loyal - I got lucky and found one with +2 to level of socketed duration gems, which is everything but Controlled Destruction and Empower on that 6L. Huge damage boost.

Aren't you over the curse limit though with Bane, Despair, Enfeeble, Temporal Chains, and Warlord's Mark? The limit is four with Vixen's, Windshriek, and Malediction, right?

Bane doesn't count towards curse limit, but the curses it applies do.
"
Leviathan37 написал:
"
TheNukes написал:

Bane doesn't count towards curse limit, but the curses it applies do.

Oh okay, thanks. (I was confused by the fact that it has the Curse tag...)
I have been enjoying this build as well. Trying to maximize my damage output, but I think it’s coming at a large cost in survivability. I am dieing quite often at lvl 92. I have deviated a bit, and am using some outdated gear. I should probably should get a new helm, among other pieces. I believe when I last checked, my PoB DPS is around 1.5m with bane. Mobs die very fast in t16 maps.

That said, I either struggle with the mechanics or am missing some defensive parts of the build that should be keeping me alive. I am able to do Sirus at Awakening 0, but I always die several times. I also feel that the Legion encounters and some of the Abyss encounters are very rippy, and I often get 1 shot during those. I have 4.9k life and 900 ES. I think that is low, but I’m not sure what I can do to increase it much more than it already is. I’m currently looking into the Vermillion rings but those will only add 7% life per ring, which does not feel very significant.

Some things I have yet to try
1. Removing ED in favor of defensive skills
2. Adding auras - I think this might be a big one since the build is set up to take advantage of the helm.
3. Getting Aspect of the spider
4. Trying Wand+Shield over 2H Staff.
5. Prioritizing ES stats for helm+rings+belt
6. I don’t know what would go well with CWDT level 1 in my helm and just kind of randomly guessed that the current gems would be good, but I’m not confident at all.

Does anyone have any recommendations for how to increase survivability?

On the other hand, the offensive capabilities of the build feel pretty good.

If anyone is looking for ways to increase DPS, the main things are to find ways that give +level to Bane. You can get +2 from amulet, +2 from chestpiece, +2 from weapons, along with the corrupting bane to lvl 21. It goes a very long way. Another way that Thien has not addressed [not to say the guide is lacking - because it is great! TY Thien!] is to get 3 nodes of the ‘Misery everylasting’ notable. from the Large and Medium cluster gems. They stack and each provide 10% DPS according to my PoB.

My current gear:

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация