[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

I leveled Minion SRS instability until 89 but I could of swapped much sooner I just didnt have the currency. This build is way better than the SRS one I was playing, but I die a little bit more because im not block capped.

I wonder if a version of this with Block Life on block would be good or not.
Another season that i use your build, and i think the prices finally justifies the results, this truly is my favorite in all game and it feels like coming home when i do this build :)
Hey, thx for the guide, last time i played spiders was in the legion league and that wasnt that successfull, but this time its a blast to play :D

But i didnt go for Fenumus as body armour and instead am using Doedres Skin,

at first just because it was cheap, but i think its a real alternative to Fenumus Shroud.

The Effigy is tanky enough to live through most enemies even in T16 Maps, its super quality of life to not have to reapply curses all the time when enemies are spawning in Expeditions and to have 5 curses instead of 2 rivals the spider web effects of Fenumus Shroud.
Any reason to not use Speaker's Wreath to get more consistent spider summons?

edit: Do we have to weapon swap for some bosses, or is one weapon fine?
Последняя редакция: blackjellyman. Время: 1 авг. 2021 г., 20:25:06
I didnt go through all the other comments cause im not sure how to do that without spending two years here, but Amanamu's Gaze has been stealth nerfed since its release, pob still says "30% dot multi for minions" while in-game the Abyss Jewel says "6% dot multi per each abyss jewel affecting you". I think this would warrant either finding a new belt or just using a different abyss jewel tho idk what that would be.
"
blackjellyman написал:

Why would that be needed? Don't the spiders already resummon themselves since some monsters are killed by the damage over time, which is attributed to the player?

Or am I missing the point of the question?

And into what weapon would you swap to help with bosses? Can't really think of anything that would help.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 1 авг. 2021 г., 21:14:59
"
Goldenscar написал:
I didnt go through all the other comments cause im not sure how to do that without spending two years here, but Amanamu's Gaze has been stealth nerfed since its release, pob still says "30% dot multi for minions" while in-game the Abyss Jewel says "6% dot multi per each abyss jewel affecting you". I think this would warrant either finding a new belt or just using a different abyss jewel tho idk what that would be.

It always was like this, nothing changed since release with this jewel. And even if not, how would that change anything? You have 5 Ghastly Eye jewels. 5x6%=30%. Same result.

PoB is just not able to handle the mod on the jewel for some reason. So OP changed it to 30%.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 1 авг. 2021 г., 20:46:05
"
Mecielle написал:
"
blackjellyman написал:

Why would that be needed? Don't the spiders already resummon themselves since some monsters are killed by the damage over time, which is attributed to the player?

Or am I missing the point of the question?

And into what weapon would you swap to help with bosses? Can't really think of anything that would help.

With OPs setup unless I'm mistaken, (I did play it once I think two years ago, I didn't manage to get all the desired equip pieces, but did well enough)

The spiders would not respawn themselves much, if at all. Unless things have changed. In maps for instance, there would instances where I would have to respawn the spiders.

As for the weapons I may be mistaken, but I do remember something in the older versions of this build with swapping weapons, or something for single damage target. I was wondering if there was any swapping of any kind required with the exception of Trialmaster
"
blackjellyman написал:

As for the weapons I may be mistaken, but I do remember something in the older versions of this build with swapping weapons, or something for single damage target. I was wondering if there was any swapping of any kind required with the exception of Trialmaster

The only weapon swapping I can think of is when you do a quick swap and back to despawn your spiders and then resummon them, so they all have the max. duration for the boss fight.
"
Mecielle написал:

The only weapon swapping I can think of is when you do a quick swap and back to despawn your spiders and then resummon them, so they all have the max. duration for the boss fight.

Thank you for the response.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация