[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

So, got a question about the cluster setup because as it stands now I am kinda confused. This is all based on OP's level 92 POB he provided.

Are you aware that a small 10% minion damage node gives us more DPS than Renewal, since Renewal has no effect on poison? And the same DPS as Festing fiends?

As it stands, a large cluster with no notables at all easily beats the one used here, since you can get 4 other useful mods on top of the 10% increased minion damage.

And since the medium does not even have the 10% increased damage nodes, that seems a total waste for just Renewal. Allocate one more 10% increased minion damage on the large cluster jewel and you gain more DPS than from all of the medium cluster.

Gonna take a look around and see if there are any other notables to go for.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 2 авг. 2021 г., 1:57:16
This is prob answered somewhere, but why two curses on bane? I don't see anything giving us 2 curses on enemies, so you can only apply 1
"
Prismaa написал:
This is prob answered somewhere, but why two curses on bane? I don't see anything giving us 2 curses on enemies, so you can only apply 1

We annoint Whispers of Doom.

"
Mecielle написал:
So, got a question about the cluster setup because as it stands now I am kinda confused. This is all based on OP's level 92 POB he provided.

Are you aware that a small 10% minion damage node gives us more DPS than Renewal, since Renewal has no effect on poison? And the same DPS as Festing fiends?

As it stands, a large cluster with no notables at all easily beats the one used here, since you can get 4 other useful mods on top of the 10% increased minion damage.

And since the medium does not even have the 10% increased damage nodes, that seems a total waste for just Renewal. Allocate one more 10% increased minion damage on the large cluster jewel and you gain more DPS than from all of the medium cluster.

Gonna take a look around and see if there are any other notables to go for.

So, there are no good notables on either of the clusters. So I edited the large cluster and changed the medium to an aura effect cluster.

Without changing anything else, and without using more passives I gained 30k DPS per spider. That is 600k DPS total. On top some life. And the jewel will cost almost nothing.

The large cluster can be made with a few alterations, didnt check the price on the aura effect medium, but can't be much either.

https://pastebin.com/7XfCQRgB

Honestly, I would just drop the medium and go for a 12 passive large cluster. Can even drop some of the weak damage notables on the tree to fill out the 12 passive cluster.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 2 авг. 2021 г., 2:25:08
"

I'm missing why Temp Chains is so important to run a triple gold oil annoint... Makes enemies slower and...? Why is this optimal?
"
GRIZZLEH написал:
"

I'm missing why Temp Chains is so important to run a triple gold oil annoint... Makes enemies slower and...? Why is this optimal?

It is a huge chunk of our endgame boss DPS. As the gem info says, it makes other effects on cursed enemies expire 40% slower. Meaning the poison the spiders apply runs a lot longer. The obvious effect of that is that at any given time there will be more poisons stacked on the enemy. Provided it lives longer than 9.5 seconds. So that pretty much means endgame bosses.

If you don't plan on doing any endgame bossing, then yea, no real need. But if you do for example Sirus without it, you will lose around 12-14% of your total DPS.

Besides that, it does provide some safety against normal enemies and map bosses with the reduced action speed.

Of course, ideally we would want an annoint that increases our DPS all the time, and not just against enemies that stay alive for longer than 9.5 seconds. But there simply is nothing else, except maybe Corruption with the 25% increased effect of withered which comes to about a 6% DPS increase.

There are defensive options tho. Cleansed Thoughts comes to mind, it doubles your chaos resistance. Or Written in Blood. Both require just 1 Golden oil.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 2 авг. 2021 г., 3:14:44
"
Mecielle написал:

So, there are no good notables on either of the clusters. So I edited the large cluster and changed the medium to an aura effect cluster.

Without changing anything else, and without using more passives I gained 30k DPS per spider. That is 600k DPS total. On top some life. And the jewel will cost almost nothing.

The large cluster can be made with a few alterations, didnt check the price on the aura effect medium, but can't be much either.

Honestly, I would just drop the medium and go for a 12 passive large cluster. Can even drop some of the weak damage notables on the tree to fill out the 12 passive cluster.

So does your build do more damage than OPs? I'm going to start regret orb'ing to spec into this spider build again, and I want to know which one to fall for the skill tree.
"
blackjellyman написал:
"
Mecielle написал:

So does your build do more damage than OPs? I'm going to start regret orb'ing to spec into this spider build again, and I want to know which one to fall for the skill tree.

There really is no "my build". I was just following OPs when I noticed that the clusters are pretty bad. And changed them to something better and even cheaper in the PoB I linked, as a suggestion to others. Everything else is exactly the same.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 2 авг. 2021 г., 3:55:51
"
Mecielle написал:

There really is no "my build". I was just following OPs when I noticed that the clusters are pretty bad. And changed them to something better and even cheaper in the PoB I linked, as a suggestion to others. Everything else is exactly the same.

Thank you. Yes I apologize, I meant your changed edit to it. Sorry in advance for asking a dumb question. Can you craft/edit existing cluster jewels, or would I have to purchase one with the same specifications as yours from a seller(outside of it dropping for me)
"
blackjellyman написал:
"
Mecielle написал:

Thank you. Yes I apologize, I meant your changed edit to it. Sorry in advance for asking a dumb question. Can you craft/edit existing cluster jewels, or would I have to purchase one with the same specifications as yours from a seller(outside of it dropping for me)

The medium one I would just buy, it starts around 10c depending what other things you want on it. Here is a trade link: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/z0DpZovh4

The large cluster you can easily make yourself, just need a minion damage large cluster with ilvl 84 or higher. Those are pretty cheap too, except the 12 passive ones which are 100c.

Then alteration, augment and regal until you have something that works. 3% minion attack speed is what I used in my PoB and should be the minimum imo.
Should not take many attempts to get something useable.
"
Mecielle написал:
"
blackjellyman написал:
"
Mecielle написал:

The medium one I would just buy, it starts around 10c depending what other things you want on it. Here is a trade link: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/z0DpZovh4

The large cluster you can easily make yourself, just need a minion damage large cluster with ilvl 84 or higher. Those are pretty cheap too, except the 12 passive ones which are 100c.

Then alteration, augment and regal until you have something that works. 3% minion attack speed is what I used in my PoB and should be the minimum imo.
Should not take many attempts to get something useable.

Thank you so much, for the link, and the concise break down on how to craft. I have never really crafted in PoE before as it is a daunting task. I always sold items when I could, even one chaos ones, it adds up, and would always buy my gear that way.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация