[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
Vendetta написал:
Is it a 4ex waste to get Aul's ?

4ex is not much if you ask me and can be saved, so we can add the additional curse on a very good amulet.

I mean golden oils 3x are 180c, that's 1.3 ex. It's just a waste to add it on some random amulet.

You can probably take one point out of the tree for the 30dex and save on some dex on the gear.

If 4ex is not a lot to you then go ahead and buy it, my point was that you don't NEED it to clear endgame. I did my 2nd Maven this league with a Karui Ward on and no belt, just goes to show how most of this stuff isn't required to have good DPS.

"
For boss fights it seems despair is better. Bosses such as Sirus/Shaper have 66% less effect of hexes on them. In the pob you posted this makes lvl 21 23% quality despair a 19.3% dps increase against Sirus. Punishment is only 18.9% against low life, which is half a fight. Making Punishment 9.45% dps increase vs 19.3% (despair).

Standard bosses also have a 33% less effect of hex, making punishment 37% against low life, equaling 18.5% overall dps increase. Comparing despair which is a flat 40% overall dps increase through an entire fight.

Punishment does make the final phases of boss fights shorter, though taking it over despair makes the overall fight longer.

The point is that the 2nd half of fights is often much harder for people. Take a look at Maven, the final brain phase begins at half HP and this is the phase where there are coil beams to deal with, getting through that phase ASAP is really nice. Uber Elder also gets much harder in the 2nd half, same with regular Shaper. You're right that Despair shortens the fight overall but Punishment speeds up the harder parts for most fights. If you want to use Despair go ahead, I was never 100% sure myself on which is better.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
How to Summon Spider? I bought all the items and I can't make the spiders
"
NetaoLoucoDeErva написал:
How to Summon Spider? I bought all the items and I can't make the spiders

You desecrate wait for the helm to pop, desecrate again pop the writhing jar and place bane on the worms that get out.

This way if you kill both worms you get 1x10 spider for each worm killed.

Second way if you are versatile :

Pop flask desecrate and kill the worms before the diadem eats the corpses.

In combat :

Spam the bane on enemies, there is a good chance that one of them dies and with corpses near it will spawn the spiders.

Or my personal method, run near some corpses pop the flask and bane on top of them.

In tight situations were you died to a boss or something just use this methods and get them out in your HO.

Takes some practice and feels clunky at times, but it is written in the guide that it might feel scary in combat.

I stopped using the golem, even though it adds some dps it kills my worms some times. I will use it only for boss fights for maximum damage to them.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Последняя редакция: Vendetta. Время: 6 мая 2021 г., 14:43:20
"
Inkira написал:
"
Vendetta написал:
Is it a 4ex waste to get Aul's ?

4ex is not much if you ask me and can be saved, so we can add the additional curse on a very good amulet.

I mean golden oils 3x are 180c, that's 1.3 ex. It's just a waste to add it on some random amulet.

You can probably take one point out of the tree for the 30dex and save on some dex on the gear.

If 4ex is not a lot to you then go ahead and buy it, my point was that you don't NEED it to clear endgame. I did my 2nd Maven this league with a Karui Ward on and no belt, just goes to show how most of this stuff isn't required to have good DPS.

"
For boss fights it seems despair is better. Bosses such as Sirus/Shaper have 66% less effect of hexes on them. In the pob you posted this makes lvl 21 23% quality despair a 19.3% dps increase against Sirus. Punishment is only 18.9% against low life, which is half a fight. Making Punishment 9.45% dps increase vs 19.3% (despair).

Standard bosses also have a 33% less effect of hex, making punishment 37% against low life, equaling 18.5% overall dps increase. Comparing despair which is a flat 40% overall dps increase through an entire fight.

Punishment does make the final phases of boss fights shorter, though taking it over despair makes the overall fight longer.

The point is that the 2nd half of fights is often much harder for people. Take a look at Maven, the final brain phase begins at half HP and this is the phase where there are coil beams to deal with, getting through that phase ASAP is really nice. Uber Elder also gets much harder in the 2nd half, same with regular Shaper. You're right that Despair shortens the fight overall but Punishment speeds up the harder parts for most fights. If you want to use Despair go ahead, I was never 100% sure myself on which is better.

I wasted more exalts just to spec in and out of specs :)), 4exalts are not a fortune. And let's be serious once you can farm end game bosses currency is not a problem. I don't really plan on taking it to standard anyway.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Here is my current build. Unless I am missing something I am pretty close to the guide except for a few gem levels and quality (maxing everything on PoB makes just a little difference). However my damage as seen in PoB is a whole lot less than I can explain about one third of Inkira's PoB damage.

I switched to the latest tree version and upgraded some mediocre abyss jewels.

Am I overlooking something major, or do I have my PoB set up wrong, or what? Inkira's PoB with all the Abyss jewels turned off still shows more than double the damage of mine :D

In action, everything below T15 just melts. T15 depends on mods, T16 isn't really a problem but I need to be careful, especially with bosses. A4.

My PoB:

https://pastebin.com/KiduEHHU

I keep Enemy on Low Life turned off on both builds when comparing, this is intentional.
"
Devilator написал:
Here is my current build. Unless I am missing something I am pretty close to the guide except for a few gem levels and quality (maxing everything on PoB makes just a little difference). However my damage as seen in PoB is a whole lot less than I can explain about one third of Inkira's PoB damage.

I switched to the latest tree version and upgraded some mediocre abyss jewels.

Am I overlooking something major, or do I have my PoB set up wrong, or what? Inkira's PoB with all the Abyss jewels turned off still shows more than double the damage of mine :D

In action, everything below T15 just melts. T15 depends on mods, T16 isn't really a problem but I need to be careful, especially with bosses. A4.

My PoB:

https://pastebin.com/KiduEHHU

I keep Enemy on Low Life turned off on both builds when comparing, this is intentional.

You still got about 2 jewels that need some work. You need to get Vaal Haste too, it's like +800k DPS while it's up. Also, you need to look at buying 21/23 gems, for example 21/23 Withering Touch is like 5 chaos or something. Don't level gems on your own if you can already buy a 21/23 for cheap because gem levels and quality matter a lot for this build. You should also try to get Awakened Generosity, it's about 1 Ex and at 20% quality it gives all linked Auras +1 level, as well as more Aura effect which matters a lot because it gets you past the next breakpoint for Commander of Darkness, where the +% attack speed per aura you cast goes from 4% to 5%. Try to get Awakened Minion Damage as well if you can, Awakened Melee Physical isn't really needed so you can skip that. You can also get a Devouring Diadem with the correct enchant for around 80-100c right now which is a good damage boost, look here: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/3zjalgh5 Don't waste your points getting Primordial Bond on your large cluster jewel, just got more life from the tree.

In POB you didn't have 15 Withered Stacks turned on either, and Amanamu's Gaze isn't calculated correctly right now, it gives more DPS than it shows.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 6 мая 2021 г., 21:15:18
Good catch on the Withered stacks, yes that was huge!

I got Primordial Bond mainly because the golem died a little too often on some tough maps (died more than me lol), I will spec out of it once my damage is a little more and big fights are shorter. I had Golem Commander and two golems in my previous version of the build and I can't say I notice a huge difference without all that. Spiders all the way - although some tanking minion is nice to have.

Thanks for the very detailed advice on everything else! I was not aware of the mechanics behind Commander of Darkness, I guess it makes sense that it is an aura too. Excellent advice throughout, thanks again.
In your min/max PoB, on your cluster setup, you don't have Call to the Slaughter or Life from Death allocated - I guess I would assume these 2 passives aren't necessary when looking for clusters? Is Thread of Hope still the way to go for the min/max setup? If so, would you allocate these points?

Thanks for the build!
"
Virusow написал:
In your min/max PoB, on your cluster setup, you don't have Call to the Slaughter or Life from Death allocated - I guess I would assume these 2 passives aren't necessary when looking for clusters? Is Thread of Hope still the way to go for the min/max setup? If so, would you allocate these points?

Thanks for the build!

I need to update the perfect POB but the reason you don't take those nodes is because of the way clusters work. Every cluster jewel has a certain order the notables appear in, which nodes are on the sides and which one is in the back, obviously you want a bad node in the back because if it was a good node in the back, like Renewal, then you'd have to spend 2 extra points to get it. Call of the Slaughter and whatever 2nd notable appears on a medium cluster are for that purpose, to make the positioning of the nodes we want correct so we don't spend extra points.
My guides:
one question about raise spider

spider use attack with 100% chance to poison, i wonder if they need accuracy too?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация