[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
lordfratos написал:
nkira thanks for the update.
is arakaali's fang gonna be expensive in 2-3 days of the new league? I'm not a 24/7 Poe player and I'm really bad at making currency :D. help me out, please.

It usually is about 100c the first 2 days because it doesnt spawn until maps, but the price quickly drops after 3 days. If you don't have a ton of time to play then by the time you get to maps it will probably be cheap, just stick to SRS + Zombies until you can afford Fang.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
enasniddg77 написал:
Would the behead headhunter gem thingy work on the spiders? Just an interesting thought lol.

I'm gonna try it just to see but I doubt it'll be a new main gem.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
OMG where has this been all my life! This looks fun and perfectly non-meta so maybe I can actually save some money this league :)
*Never forgetting how good this game looked at 32:9 instead of 1/3 of my screen being black bars.*
Spider builds are one of the few that don't really suffer at all from the changes to mana multipliers or support gems. On top of that they also benefit from the changes to poison. I think it might be a little bit naive to think that Arakaali's Fang won't be a meta item. Expect to pay several exa for it in the first week. Same goes for Soulwrest too IMHO.
"
cdnza написал:
Spider builds are one of the few that don't really suffer at all from the changes to mana multipliers or support gems. On top of that they also benefit from the changes to poison. I think it might be a little bit naive to think that Arakaali's Fang won't be a meta item. Expect to pay several exa for it in the first week. Same goes for Soulwrest too IMHO.

It's good, but I don't really see any streamers talking about it, and those usually become the meta builds in my experience, at least at the start. I do still think it'll be relatively expensive, just because it always kind of is, but hopefully it'll still be relatively attainable.
Most people think spiders are super clunky (they arent). I doubt it will become meta because of that. The dagger was always strong and only a small group of people cared about it no matter what the meta was.

While mapping you usually only need to summon spiders once because poison counts as your damage and enemies killed by it trigger spider respawn. So its not much of a hassle.

Only way I can see it become meta is when another summoner archetype all of a sudden starts to use arakali's fang.
Последняя редакция: Zerber. Время: 23 июля 2021 г., 4:49:56
i prob gonna start with this build give it a try :D

is there a way to farm this dagger? div cards zones?
Hello, for last league i was playing spiders & spectres by kay and since the spiders were the way more fun part, this league i will be fully going into those.

For that build i used divine ire to kill worms and spawn spiders, is there a reason not to do this on this build besides missing out on gem links? I found it way more comfy to use due to being able to channel it.

Also, how are you getting across cliffs and stuff with only shield charge?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already
Also, do you think this build is a good candidate to try Reaper on? I have to wonder if the reaper can kill spiders (even though they are invincible). I'm just not sure if the reaper would perhaps be a better minion than the carrion golem - though I recognize the carrion golem is buffed by having a lot of minions.
*Never forgetting how good this game looked at 32:9 instead of 1/3 of my screen being black bars.*
"
Zerber написал:
Most people think spiders are super clunky (they arent). I doubt it will become meta because of that. The dagger was always strong and only a small group of people cared about it no matter what the meta was.

While mapping you usually only need to summon spiders once because poison counts as your damage and enemies killed by it trigger spider respawn. So its not much of a hassle.

Only way I can see it become meta is when another summoner archetype all of a sudden starts to use arakali's fang.

100% agree.

"
babo1013 написал:
i prob gonna start with this build give it a try :D

is there a way to farm this dagger? div cards zones?

You can farm this card to get ANY unique dagger but otherwise no https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Favour. Best thing to do is farm currency and buy the dagger when the price is affordable for you.

"
Hello, for last league i was playing spiders & spectres by kay and since the spiders were the way more fun part, this league i will be fully going into those.

For that build i used divine ire to kill worms and spawn spiders, is there a reason not to do this on this build besides missing out on gem links? I found it way more comfy to use due to being able to channel it.

Also, how are you getting across cliffs and stuff with only shield charge?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already

We use Bane because it kills worms AND applies our curses, it's the best overall way. I don't get over cliffs, I walk around because personally I don't care. If you care, use dash or flame dash.
My guides:

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация