[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
INVIDoD написал:
Hey, i was wondering why you use multistrike for the singletarget. In my POB unbound ailments is like 70k more per minion.
Is it? Didn't know, POB doesn't tell you what the best gem for skills built into items. I'll try that and see how it feels.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Geez I can't wait till the prices of the market calm down... probably not the first week or two from the looks of it. Nothing affordable at the moment with regard to any of the uniques, save the flask.
"
Inkira написал:
"
INVIDoD написал:
Hey, i was wondering why you use multistrike for the singletarget. In my POB unbound ailments is like 70k more per minion.
Is it? Didn't know, POB doesn't tell you what the best gem for skills built into items. I'll try that and see how it feels.

The POB fork does tell you the damage for supports for the dagger it just doesn't explicitly say it if you hover over the support (you have to enable the support gem to see the difference in the dps numbers). Unbound ailments is only better if you need more than 10~ seconds to phase something because it doesn't actually increase your dps short term.
Example: Normal poison duration 9.5 seconds; Unbound ailments poison duration 16 seconds
This makes POB think that unbound ailments does more total dps because it does, but only if the enemy is still taking damage past a certain amount of time. Basically awakened minion damage for better clear and short term damage, and awakened unbound ailments for better ramp on single target if needed (maven, sirus, delirium maps etc you get my point).
Wish I'd checked Trade before starting this :D

Warning that the main unique is currently ~290 Chaos
Question, when I have 4 auras (malevolence, haste, aspect of the spider and war banner) my mana is 61/1050.

What is the point of using mind over matter?

Are you using less auras at the same time ?

"
peihla написал:
he's using the devouring diadem helmet which grants eldritch battery.
that moves energyshield over the mana pool, therefor the energy shield becomes the pool for mind over matter

Thanks !
Последняя редакция: heypr0. Время: 26 июля 2021 г., 12:19:38
he's using the devouring diadem helmet which grants eldritch battery.
that moves energyshield over the mana pool, therefor the energy shield becomes the pool for mind over matter
Devouring diadem
guys what enchant u put in amulet i mean 3 golden oils are pretty out of range right now :D
"
babo1013 написал:
guys what enchant u put in amulet i mean 3 golden oils are pretty out of range right now :D

U can use Talisman with annoit with bad stats cost 1-5c xD
"
babo1013 написал:
You can just path to Whisper of Doom manually, that's what I did in 3.14 and did the entire endgame.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация