[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
weveran написал:
Also, do you think this build is a good candidate to try Reaper on? I have to wonder if the reaper can kill spiders (even though they are invincible). I'm just not sure if the reaper would perhaps be a better minion than the carrion golem - though I recognize the carrion golem is buffed by having a lot of minions.

Well first of all I only use Carrion Golem for the DPS boost to Spiders, not for the damage Carrion Golem does on it's own, it's nothing compared to Spiders. As for Reaper it depends on what the gem meant by consume. If it is dealing damage to a minion to kill it Spiders should be fine, but if it just desummons a minion then Spiders won't be fine because Spiders cannot die but they can be desummoned. Overall I doubt splitting your focus between them is a good idea, you'd want to go all in on one or the other.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Found my league starter. Thanks for the build mate!
hey hey im 65 now and got a tabula with 6 l raging spirits but it sucks now i run maps its really bad lol what u guys using??

also the dagger costs 3 ex im farming blood aqueduct cause my dmg is too low for maps -.-
Последняя редакция: babo1013. Время: 24 июля 2021 г., 13:50:15
I tried a couple of times and watched both your youtude videos, I cannot manage to summon more than 2 spiders without carrion active after half an hour of trying. Kekw

Maybe I'm doing the pre-casting wrong..
Also how does one self-cast desecrate ? I'f I mouse hover over my char it's not turning green.
Последняя редакция: heypr0. Время: 24 июля 2021 г., 19:04:56
"
heypr0 написал:
I tried a couple of times and watched both your youtude videos, I cannot manage to summon more than 2 spiders without carrion active after half an hour of trying. Kekw

Maybe I'm doing the pre-casting wrong..
Also how does one self-cast desecrate ? I'f I mouse hover over my char it's not turning green.

The build has 2 desecrates, one linked with cast when damage taken (you cant cast this yourself) and one with spell cascade and spirit offering (you need this one to cast it yourself :))

to summon the spiders:
cast desecrate 1-2 times on the ground, you need some corpses -> use the worm flask -> kill a worm with bane -> 20 corpses = 20 spiders
I am levelling up with SRS + Zombie + Reaper. I just wanna say for those interested in Reaper the minion doesn't actually eat the other minions as often as I was led to believe so the spiders wouldn't really empower it any further than just a basic build with zombies or a carrion golem would generally suffice as the fodder. That actually makes it a bit more frustrating since the cooldown of the devour doesn't happen often enough to keep it healthy.

Even then I definitely think you'd need to invest more on Reaper so I don't feel a hybrid build would work out, and in turn sacrificing too much needed survivability.
Последняя редакция: Chaplin132000. Время: 24 июля 2021 г., 20:57:15
Arakaali's Fang is being touted as good for blade trap, so it's even more in demand than normal. Kinda sucky for pricing :( but I'm still saving!
*Never forgetting how good this game looked at 32:9 instead of 1/3 of my screen being black bars.*
Nice build Inkara! I'm having a blast with the build. The setup to summon the spiders is difficult but it is very much worth the trouble.
Greetings.
How this build is doing with corrupted afk blight t13-t16? Lets say with budget of 2mirrors in STD?
Hey, i was wondering why you use multistrike for the singletarget. In my POB unbound ailments is like 70k more per minion.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация