[3.8] Exploding Bees of DOOM! | SRS CWC Cyclone Necro - Minion Instability | All Content | Tavukai

"
gbald81 написал:

There are two methods you can use only bound fossils and are more likely to get the 3 required mods for a good helmet oooorrr...You can use a bound fossil AND a scorched fossil in an attempt to get the +3 minions, Minion life, Minion Dmg, Burning dmg (works with infernal legion support and ignites caused by explosions) ANNNNNDD biggest -9 fire resistance to nearby enemies. The double fossil I noticed is much less likely to roll the three minion modifiers we want the most as it it trying to roll two sets after about 5ex in fossils this leagues i switched to just bound fossils and get it much faster. Depends how deep you wanna gamble and what results your looking for.

Haha i crafted a -9 fire res on a bone helmet and gave it to my animate guardian to replace leer cast.
"
Fishx написал:
"
gbald81 написал:

There are two methods you can use only bound fossils and are more likely to get the 3 required mods for a good helmet oooorrr...You can use a bound fossil AND a scorched fossil in an attempt to get the +3 minions, Minion life, Minion Dmg, Burning dmg (works with infernal legion support and ignites caused by explosions) ANNNNNDD biggest -9 fire resistance to nearby enemies. The double fossil I noticed is much less likely to roll the three minion modifiers we want the most as it it trying to roll two sets after about 5ex in fossils this leagues i switched to just bound fossils and get it much faster. Depends how deep you wanna gamble and what results your looking for.

Haha i crafted a -9 fire res on a bone helmet and gave it to my animate guardian to replace leer cast.

Bingo.

Interesting side note that I'm sure you guys noticed is that in delve side areas we don't really need flares with ES gained on hit watchers eye, and siegebreakers dot effect. Pretty neat.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Последняя редакция: Moridin79. Время: 3 окт. 2019 г., 12:36:08
Place face on Keyboard roll side to side

Profit

Seriously though if you like minion builds this is best one I've played in a very long time.

Enjoy

Lacri!
Can anyone explain me how he trigger EE on this build?
Последняя редакция: stoqnbg. Время: 4 окт. 2019 г., 9:14:50
"
stoqnbg написал:
Can anyone explain me how he trigger EE on this build?

Cold and/or lightning damage to attacks somewhere on gear and zero fire damage to attacks.
If people could help me weigh in for the build, I'm currently toying with removing MoM and adding either Aspect of the Spider for increased dmg and hindering nearby enemies...OR Aspect of the Avian for increased run speed and 10% chance for minions to do double dmg. I'm SOOOO torn. Movement speed always feels wonderful especially on a cyclone build, and with the double dmg on booth sceptres and the double dmg from Gravepact I feel like avain might be great. But most things I am researching on the net seem to prefer spider for the hinder and the slightly higher PoB dmg. Whats everyones opinion?
"
gbald81 написал:
If people could help me weigh in for the build, I'm currently toying with removing MoM and adding either Aspect of the Spider for increased dmg and hindering nearby enemies...OR Aspect of the Avian for increased run speed and 10% chance for minions to do double dmg. I'm SOOOO torn. Movement speed always feels wonderful especially on a cyclone build, and with the double dmg on booth sceptres and the double dmg from Gravepact I feel like avain might be great. But most things I am researching on the net seem to prefer spider for the hinder and the slightly higher PoB dmg. Whats everyones opinion?

Just my two cents as I never ran MoM, felt it was worthless with 300 unreserved mana. I also don't run any movespeed or a quicksilver because I run Stampede boots. For you, I think it's a great idea to run Avian. More movespeed for cyclone is always very nice to have.

I actually might try to work in Spider if I can.
"
gbald81 написал:

I scrapped MoM for aspect of spider, even without spider, I only had 300-400 unreserved mana. Didnt think that was worth running MoM on ahaha. Im running an enlighten setup on my curse as I barely have enough mana to cast stuff.

I dont think I'll be running avian as I'm using a 25% movespeed boots with quicksilver flask while mapping. Spider's hinder > Avian's dmg/move speed for me.

I'm also running a single stormbrand in my weapon with "trigger socketed spells" to proc flammability at longer range during more dangerous encounters where I don't want to be near the boss. The stormbrand procs together with desecrate when I use convocation or bone armor.
I am having the hardest time getting the right seed for the jewel. Are there any other seeds that work in that slot?

These do NOT work (will update as I go along):

These work, but are as displayed (all minion skills):
141560 - 160% dmg, 80% life
150800 - 160% dmg
Последняя редакция: crotius. Время: 12 окт. 2019 г., 9:54:26
"
crotius написал:
I am having the hardest time getting the right seed for the jewel. Are there any other seeds that work in that slot?

These do NOT work:

Sadly there are about 10k different iterations of that gem and there are not an excessive amount of good ones I know a few

8640 has 240% minion dmg
77040 has 240% minion life
45140 160% minion dmg 80% minion life
134720 160% minion dmg 160% minion life
135720 160% minion life 80% minion damage 10% maximum life

I've done a lotta research on these jewels and have whoops set up on many of them.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация