[3.8] Exploding Bees of DOOM! | SRS CWC Cyclone Necro - Minion Instability | All Content | Tavukai

I guess the only way to do it then, is to just divine and move on until I find one that works. What a pain these jewels are!
"
crotius написал:
I guess the only way to do it then, is to just divine and move on until I find one that works. What a pain these jewels are!

You can do it without the jewel I just created the build in legion and used the jewel and I get one when I can. The build is completely viable without it.
"
gbald81 написал:
"
crotius написал:

You can do it without the jewel I just created the build in legion and used the jewel and I get one when I can. The build is completely viable without it.

This. Especially since you lose a little bit of life and potentially a few other skill points like I have. I got lucky after one divine with 160 minion life and 80 minion damage. It kind of just puts the build over the top but I was destroying everything prior to the jewel.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Wow, this build is really nice! It was pretty good before I got the animate guardian, and now it absolutely rocks. Relatively tanky too!

So one question - I noticed in the videos that you seem to be able to sustain 11-12 Raging Spirits. I seem to only get 7-8. What is the contributing factor to that? The overall health pool? Seems like having more up would get better damage output.
"
crotius написал:
Wow, this build is really nice! It was pretty good before I got the animate guardian, and now it absolutely rocks. Relatively tanky too!

So one question - I noticed in the videos that you seem to be able to sustain 11-12 Raging Spirits. I seem to only get 7-8. What is the contributing factor to that? The overall health pool? Seems like having more up would get better damage output.

I can get 10 at most now but I don't know how because most of the time I only get 8 :D

I think it's a combination of max level CWC and minion life. I'm not sure though if the heal of the relic contributes to that also.

@gbald81

what Pantheon are you using for this build? Can you also include that in the guide. I haven't upgraded any pantheon because I cannot choose which is better :D

great guide btw. I found my main character with this.
"
crotius написал:

The Video's are from legion when I didn't have burning legion support, the burning legion support helps the SRS do more AOE dmg with the burn effect as well as causing them to die slightly faster meaning more blow ups less SRS alive at any given time :)
"
xDeicidium написал:
"
crotius написал:

I can get 10 at most now but I don't know how because most of the time I only get 8 :D

I think it's a combination of max level CWC and minion life. I'm not sure though if the heal of the relic contributes to that also.

@gbald81

what Pantheon are you using for this build? Can you also include that in the guide. I haven't upgraded any pantheon because I cannot choose which is better :D

great guide btw. I found my main character with this.

The pantheon part I honestly forgot to add

Greater I am using Soul of Lunaris
Avoiding chaining projectiles is nice as a minion build
as well as movement speed and physical dmg reduction for nearby mobs since we cyclone through packs we often have many mobs nearby and its useful for delve

Minor God
Soul of Garukhan
more movement speed
and avoid a savage hit if you have taken one....I'm kinda a movespeed whore whatever makes me faster makes me happy lol.
So far in PoB with a nice Elegant Hubris I've hit 2.5 mil minion instability DPS, thats per SRS to my knowledge... this build is absolutely destroying. I've been working on just increasing survivability at this point and fine tuning. Let me know if anyone has any questions or suggestions on the guide.
Thanks for the updates ! I did not get around to playing this in 3.8, cause the OPness of Zombies ruined the league for me, but I'll probably try it out next league :-)
"
gbald81 написал:
So far in PoB with a nice Elegant Hubris I've hit 2.5 mil minion instability DPS, thats per SRS to my knowledge... this build is absolutely destroying. I've been working on just increasing survivability at this point and fine tuning. Let me know if anyone has any questions or suggestions on the guide.

Did you update anything? Please tell!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация