[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
longnhong2011 написал:
@Qlidascope
I want to ask you about 2 new note key in passive tree. The Ravenous Horde and Grave Intentions. The onslaught and Unholy Might grain for each minion or all minions when active ?

I am not sure myself at this moment, i asked roy on the thread he was replying to.
"
Hojirozame написал:
New line added to patch notes for Raise Zombies:
"
Zombies now have a base cooldown of 4 seconds for their slam attack (from 5).

And they should have 4% CDR per skill gem level, meaning our slam cooldown should be around 1,65 seconds. This should be more than fine.
Added another curse to the build at the cost of abit of life, however we get constant enfeeble now, which is super good!

Updated skillgem links for 3.8

Updated jewel locations & jewels in general for 3.8

Updated skill tree to 3.8.

Updated spectre and animated guardian setup for 3.8.
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 0:01:34
Hello, thx for the guide, was lookin' to get some ideas to revamp my Z build and give it a go.

Just wonder, you put Fortify on Z 6L and on shield charge. That's for early on i suppose, as we get it through AG later on?
Any suggestion to swap them? (haven't tested out on PoB)
Thx, how about leveling guide?
"
Qlidascope написал:
7. It'll be a very good addition both dps and funwise, so i'm getting more and more set on using those. 27-41 flat physical damage with a 70% increase ontop is very good. The jewel could always be dropped for a ghastly eye or something. I didn't feel like adding a brawn would be worth it.

Definitely keep the golem, but if I remember right it only buffs non-golem’s. So you’ll set up a 6L for 3 golem’s of dps or could use 2 gems without the dps. Adding Brawn would only be worth it if it took you over the threshold, otherwise I’d just go something defensive. I’m just liking the chaos golem because with the increased effectiveness it gives 8% phys reduction. Actually, if you swap the Anima Stone for a Primordial Essence, it brings Chaos Golem to 10% and gives another 8-12 damage to the Carrion Golem as well. A good ghastly eye would be better, but probably much more expensive.

One thing I’m tired of doing is playing squishy builds, and I want to make sure I can survive the many stupid mistakes I make. :) If I wanted to go squishy Umbilicus Immortalis would be the way to go...would be so nice if it wasn’t an all or nothing. If it wasn’t such a defensive loss:
- Doedre’s Elixir (all charges taken care of)
- Lion’s Roar
- Wise Oak (If elemental variety)
- Taste of Hate (same)
- Sins’s Rebirth
- Atziri’s Promise
- Silver Flask
(I don’t know which ones I’d use, nor do I really care unless magic happens and we get tanky without flasks up).

Edit: In regards to Unholy Might on minions, I just realize you’d have to drop Brutality.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 1:19:28
What points would you take last? I usually get lvl 93 and roll another character.

Im new fairly new to summoners so i dont know what i should leave out or take last
Hi
can you make the build around
Zombie+Carrion golem
also checked your new pob
damn the zombies dmg is insane man :D
"
Tecken1407 написал:
Thx, how about leveling guide?

Theres a good chance i'll ad a quick leveling section later today, so we're all set for the launch :)
"
JuhlDk написал:
Hi
can you make the build around
Zombie+Carrion golem
also checked your new pob
damn the zombies dmg is insane man :D

As a matter of fact, i am dropping skeletons this league for carrion golems, so you're in luck! :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация