[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Ae_Evo написал:
Hello, thx for the guide, was lookin' to get some ideas to revamp my Z build and give it a go.

Just wonder, you put Fortify on Z 6L and on shield charge. That's for early on i suppose, as we get it through AG later on?
Any suggestion to swap them? (haven't tested out on PoB)

i put it on zombies and my movement skill as King maker radius is quite small, and i really don't wanna give up fortify ever. However with the massive amounts of life zombies got, i might consider swapping fortify out. You can easily swap fortify with minion damage, as we swapped minion damage for feeding frenzy in 3.8.
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 1:42:43
"
NoBo1 написал:
What points would you take last? I usually get lvl 93 and roll another character.

Im new fairly new to summoners so i dont know what i should leave out or take last

I would be taking the nodes in the templar area last, as some of them are only good if you get a good lethal pride jewel.
You are amazing
"
"
Qlidascope написал:
7. It'll be a very good addition both dps and funwise, so i'm getting more and more set on using those. 27-41 flat physical damage with a 70% increase ontop is very good. The jewel could always be dropped for a ghastly eye or something. I didn't feel like adding a brawn would be worth it.

Definitely keep the golem, but if I remember right it only buffs non-golem’s. So you’ll set up a 6L for 3 golem’s of dps or could use 2 gems without the dps. Adding Brawn would only be worth it if it took you over the threshold, otherwise I’d just go something defensive. I’m just liking the chaos golem because with the increased effectiveness it gives 8% phys reduction. Actually, if you swap the Anima Stone for a Primordial Essence, it brings Chaos Golem to 10% and gives another 8-12 damage to the Carrion Golem as well. A good ghastly eye would be better, but probably much more expensive.

One thing I’m tired of doing is playing squishy builds, and I want to make sure I can survive the many stupid mistakes I make. :) If I wanted to go squishy Umbilicus Immortalis would be the way to go...would be so nice if it wasn’t an all or nothing. If it wasn’t such a defensive loss:
- Doedre’s Elixir (all charges taken care of)
- Lion’s Roar
- Wise Oak (If elemental variety)
- Taste of Hate (same)
- Sins’s Rebirth
- Atziri’s Promise
- Silver Flask
(I don’t know which ones I’d use, nor do I really care unless magic happens and we get tanky without flasks up).

Edit: In regards to Unholy Might on minions, I just realize you’d have to drop Brutality.

Fixed brutality, what a blunder from my side. I even changed it with the carrion golem setup. Regarding the carrion golem, i might swap them out for 1 carrion, 1 stone and 1 chaos if the dps is waste of links. That would add a heavy defensive layer to the build. I just really wanna play with them, as they seem super cool.

I was memeing at the end of 3.7 with umbilicus, and my findings are:

You will be needing health flasks once i a while.
You will miss curse immunity alot.
15% Physical damage reduction from Basalt is gone.
Molten shell of 13k+ is gone, due to no granite flask.
Lions roar is a huge dps decrease as mobs are knocked all over.

In my experience Taste of hate - Cinderswallow with crit - Quicksilver flask - and the unholy might flask (forgot the name). But yeah, its cheesy as silly to do.
For leveling I was planning to run skellies and srs, since two skellies spawn per cast now we can keep both up on bosses. Something like srs+infernal+minion damage for clearing, skellies+minion dmg+added cold? (deathmark at 18) for bossing. Should take us all the way to 31 for feeding frenzy. If the zombies early game buffs are enough we can replace srs and the rest stays the same or something.
"
ShadrHasRisen написал:
You are amazing

Aww what a nice thing to say :) Thank you very much!
"
Silverpion написал:
For leveling I was planning to run skellies and srs, since two skellies spawn per cast now we can keep both up on bosses. Something like srs+infernal+minion damage for clearing, skellies+minion dmg+added cold? (deathmark at 18) for bossing. Should take us all the way to 31 for feeding frenzy. If the zombies early game buffs are enough we can replace srs and the rest stays the same or something.

It seems like a decent plan, SRS should also be alot better for leveling now since mana pots got buffed.
https://dd.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/czot6y/summoner_things_that_we_still_could_use_info_on/
answers GGG about spectre, zombie, sekelton, new golem.

"

Rory_Rackham Balance & Design

Raise Spectre has a base of two spectres max at level 11, three at 21, and four at 31.

Summon Skeleton summons 3 at once at level 11, 4 at once at level 21, 5 at once at level 31.

The maximum number of skeletons is 6 at 6, 7 at 12, 8 at 18, 9 at 24, 10 at 30 and 11 at 36.

The max zombies are 4 at 5, 5 at 10, 6 at 15, 7 at 20, 8 at 25, 9 at 30 and 10 at 35.

░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Последняя редакция: Besovskii. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 3:28:29
"
Besovskii написал:

Seen it an already incorporated it into the build, thanks for the heads up though!
Dropped Carrion golem as a source of DPS, due to it being low. Added Summon Chaos golem for 8% physical damage reduction - Summon Stone golem for ~200 Life regen per second (about 2,8% life per second regen), kept Carrion golem for ~500k zombie dps increase. Added minion life to their links. Dropped 6 link chest as it wasn't needed aswell. moved desecrate & Flesh & stone to the chest links and added increased duration in flesh offering - Vaal molten shell - Convocation links. Dropped unset ring for easier resists caps. Unset ring may return later on though, when we get the new gloves and have to move pride or warbanner away to make room for faster attacks again.

But Qlida we want more Dps!?! - Then run skellies, but it won't matter much, as we have more than enough dps, shaper should die in less than a second right now, and we don't have the triad gloves added to the build yet. (it should add about 6m dps just with shock).
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 3:23:54

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация