[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

I just swaped to this shaper touch/Soul Tether/Vaal pact. For me its alot beter than any other version. Right now have 16 zombies, 5,5k hp + 4k ES (If I get perfect str lethal pride + str% Soul Tether I think its possible to get a lot more hpes).

I droped blood of karui cuz hp leech is more than enough, really worth to try and its not really expensive to swap.

Was curious if you guys think I should use Hatred since I got this helmet enchant. I know it's a good enchant, but maybe not viable for this particular build. Thoughts??

"
I just swaped to this shaper touch/Soul Tether/Vaal pact. For me its alot beter than any other version. Right now have 16 zombies, 5,5k hp + 4k ES (If I get perfect str lethal pride + str% Soul Tether I think its possible to get a lot more hpes).

I droped blood of karui cuz hp leech is more than enough, really worth to try and its not really expensive to swap.

Where do you get vaal pact from?

Also, what's the best in slot enchant for our helmets?
Последняя редакция: DeusVultz. Время: 21 сент. 2019 г., 16:49:42
I see some people prefering coronals as the base for the crafted mace. Does the aoe implicit actually work on minions? As far as I know if something doesn't explicitly mention minions or allies it doesn't work on them.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Последняя редакция: Aias_o_Telamonios. Время: 21 сент. 2019 г., 17:15:06
"
Aias_o_Telamonios написал:
I see some people prefering coronals as the base for the crafted mace. Does the aoe implicit actually work on minions? As far as I know if something doesn't explicitly mention minions or allies it doesn't work on them.

The people I've asked all say it does. If you're using the minions who do the aoe attacks, slams and whatnot.
"
DeusVultz написал:
"

I dropped blood of karui cuz hp leech is more than enough, really worth to try and its not really expensive to swap.

Where do you get vaal pact from?

Also, what's the best in slot enchant for our helmets?

I'v got vaal from skill tree. For helm I think we have really few nice enchants, personally I am looking for; zombie as, damage, skitterbots reduced mana reservation, Spirit Offering grants +12% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage.
"
DeusVultz написал:
"
Aias_o_Telamonios написал:

The people I've asked all say it does. If you're using the minions who do the aoe attacks, slams and whatnot.

No, the people you talked to were wrong then. Believe me, if normal area of effect would affect our Zombie slams we would have snatched up Blast Radius and Amplify for 5 points on the tree :D

No, the Coronal Mauls are simply preferred because they increase our aura radius by a tiny amount. For me the 6% aoe from the implicit increase my Haste AoE radius from 72 to 74 units.

Not worth it if you are on a budget, as the bases are more expensive, but it is the only 2h mace implicit that does anything for the build.

"

I'v got vaal from skill tree. For helm I think we have really few nice enchants, personally I am looking for; zombie as, damage, skitterbots reduced mana reservation, Spirit Offering grants +12% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage.

You didn't mention the other Skitterbot enchant. I absolutely love the Skitterbot area of effect one. 30 units is really small, but the enchant pushes it to 57 units. And as their effects are really insane, slowing everything and making everything take straight up 24% more damage I think the enchant is a great defensive and offensive choice.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 21 сент. 2019 г., 17:54:21
Edit: Wrong thread.
Последняя редакция: Manavz91. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 16:12:08
Why do we use vaal molten shell if we have bone armor already? im kinda new, dont bash me ^^

and how is the clear with this build? right now im playing a normal spectre build with solar guards... is this build much slower?
do you think that skitterbots provide a good layer of defense compared to blood and sand? also they offer the shock effect at the same time
Последняя редакция: Giammafix. Время: 21 сент. 2019 г., 18:35:20

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация