[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
vegeto079 написал:
There's two of those available rn for about 12ex. Considering a double-mod Discipline runs about 50ex I'd say it's relatively inexpensive :)

I see 13ex and 15ex, but whatever. As I said, it is not about what costs more, but whats cost effective to me.

Everybody that has been playing this build for a week should easily be able to drop 100ex on some items. Does not mean I really want to vomit exalts on items that give me a little bit of defense on an already pretty much unkillable character.

40c -> 30% ES leech
175c -> 30% ES leech and 8% chance to dodge spells
2275c -> 30% ES leech and 30% life leech

But I get your overall point.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 1:20:57
Had live search on for a few days and these monsters showed up. The man got them from a div card double implicit unique.
Here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/jNEZitEw
I go a little different and don't go to the left side of the tree, and instead pick up some leech nodes for crazier leech scaling.

425k zombie DPS, 14 zombies. 5551 life 5976 ES.
Criticism welcome if anyone has any better pathing or etc on my tree.

I've died twice getting from 96 to 97 now, both were stupid - one was reading my other monitor while sitting in Desecrated Ground, and the other was detonate corpse strongbox. :C

Also I go for Mistress of Sacrifice since I got my helmet enchant for faster zooming around.
Последняя редакция: vegeto079. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 1:31:00
"
Mecielle написал:
"
Xeklen написал:
Why do we use vaal molten shell if we have bone armor already? im kinda new, dont bash me ^^

and how is the clear with this build? right now im playing a normal spectre build with solar guards... is this build much slower?

Just timed myself doing a full clear of T16 Minotaur, including the boss, and picked up drops. Took me 52 seconds and had 13 monsters left alive. Did not do the Blight as to keep the time compareable, so just do the same and you should have a rough idea of how it does in relation to Solar Guards. And while I do have opted for going full clear speed, I am doing deathless Uber Elders every 30 minutes without any gear or gem changes and have no problem with delves so far. Maybe delving will become harder, but at around 420 I am totally fine.

thanks for your answer :)

do you think you can clear also fast on a map which is more open?

and you think i could use a 6 slotted queens escape to clear maps even faster? or do i lose too much dmg with that
One thing I forgot to mention as well is if you can make a slot for it, Withering Step works great even on non-chaos build. You can put it on your left click and it will auto-cast, giving free movement speed, dodge, and phasing.

For chaos build it'll work even better since you'll get free withering applied to mobs.
HI!

HI!

5%Strength:

-Righteous Army
-Redemption
-Endurance

20 to Strenght:

-Devotion
-Paith and Steel
-Holy Dominion
Does anybody know if 2 watcher's eye +% maximum mana as maximum ES while affected by Clarity stack? If so, its so OP
"
jackietran24 написал:
Does anybody know if 2 watcher's eye +% maximum mana as maximum ES while affected by Clarity stack? If so, its so OP

You can of course only use one Watchers Eye at a time. Else every single build would use like 10 of them.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 2:15:27
Does anybody know if this has more DPS than the Montrguel Baron Version?
thanks.
"
ChimeraNoble написал:
Does anybody know if this has more DPS than the Montrguel Baron Version?
thanks.

Montrguel = SHIT

y lost too many DAMAGE

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация