[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Xeklen написал:
Why do we use vaal molten shell if we have bone armor already? im kinda new, dont bash me ^^

and how is the clear with this build? right now im playing a normal spectre build with solar guards... is this build much slower?

Just timed myself doing a full clear of T16 Minotaur, including the boss, and picked up drops. Took me 52 seconds and had 13 monsters left alive. Did not do the Blight as to keep the time compareable, so just do the same and you should have a rough idea of how it does in relation to Solar Guards. And while I do have opted for going full clear speed, I am doing deathless Uber Elders every 30 minutes without any gear or gem changes and have no problem with delves so far. Maybe delving will become harder, but at around 420 I am totally fine.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 21 сент. 2019 г., 19:26:41
Someome asked me for the pastebin for soul tether + Shaper's touch + Vaal pact. So here it is.

Made some tweak so now sitting at 6800 hp + 5400 ES = 12.2k EHP with 3200 ES leech per second.

This should enable you to delve much higher delve depth without worrying about dying.

https://pastebin.com/APNNkekp
"
jackietran24 написал:
Someome asked me for the pastebin for soul tether + Shaper's touch + Vaal pact. So here it is.

Made some tweak so now sitting at 6800 hp + 5400 ES = 12.2k EHP with 3200 ES leech per second.

This should enable you to delve much higher delve depth without worrying about dying.

Do you have a 15% str Lethal Pride? If yes, check out the alternative tree, maybe 10% would be enough too, not sure.

I just could not take that you did not take the BY FAR most defensive node on the tree while talking about defense :D Soul of Steel is easily worth like 1000 EHP, as it works as a straight up EHP multiplier.

With my version you pick up two more jewel sockets, which obviously are great, get Soul of Steel and should still have the same str Breakpoint for the amount of Zombies. And only lose like 150 EHP. But as I said, 10% more phys damage reduction and 1% max res are worth much much more. And I also only slotted in random life+ES jewels. You can get even more defense from using a "minions blind on hit" jewel. Blind is the single most underrated defensive layer for this build... No idea why noone uses it. I tested my build with and without the blind. I died for the first time Delving when I had it out. You notice that you get hit much less when every enemy is blinded.

And maybe a nice Watchers Eye in the other socket, with spell dodge from Haste or some Discipline mods for more ES leech. Tons of possibilities.

Anyway, check it out, just select the tree "more defense". The PoB has both, yours and mine:

https://pastebin.com/5AshPHhe

I am still using my full out clear speed setup, but if I reach a wall in Delving I plan to change to that tree and gear setup too. But so far, 430 is no problem.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 0:23:14
"
Mecielle написал:
"
jackietran24 написал:

Do you have a 15% str Lethal Pride? If yes, check out the alternative tree, maybe 10% would be enough too, not sure.

I just could not take that you did not take the BY FAR most defensive node on the tree while talking about defense :D Soul of Steel is easily worth like 1000 EHP, as it works as a straight up EHP multiplier.

With my version you pick up two more jewel sockets, which obviously are great, get Soul of Steel and should still have the same str Breakpoint for the amount of Zombies. And only lose like 150 EHP. But as I said, 10% more phys damage reduction and 1% max res are worth much much more. And I also only slotted in random life+ES jewels. You can get even more defense from using a "minions blind on hit" jewel. Blind is the single most underrated defensive layer for this build... No idea why noone uses it. I tested my build with and without the blind. I died for the first time Delving when I had it out. You notice that you get hit much less when every enemy is blinded.

And maybe a nice Watchers Eye in the other socket, with spell dodge from Haste or some Discipline mods for more ES leech. Tons of possibilities.

Anyway, check it out, just select the tree "more defense". The PoB has both, yours and mine:

https://pastebin.com/5AshPHhe

I am still using my full out clear speed setup, but if I reach a wall in Delving I plan to change to that tree and gear setup too. But so far, 430 is no problem.

Oh yea. Good point. Definitely should swap from Quick recorvery to Sould of Steel.
Wouldn't that cause you to lose more EHP than a switch to the two jewel sockets pathing I showed on my tree? And I mean, a Discipline Watchers Eye would straight up increase your ES leeched per second by 30%. Sounds pretty sweet. Costs only like 40c too.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 0:50:50
A Vitality Watchers Eye increases your life AND ES rate by 30% (i think?), but then you have a useless aura instead of Discipline, losing out on ~700ES. You could get a Clarity ES watchers eye for ~800ES (on my build).

My AG died to something in a random t16 blight just now. very sads:(
Последняя редакция: vegeto079. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 0:51:32
"
vegeto079 написал:
A Vitality Watchers Eye increases your life AND ES rate by 30% (i think?), but then you have a useless aura instead of Discipline, losing out on ~700ES. You could get a Clarity ES watchers eye for ~800ES (on my build).

Well yea, but with 3000+ ES you should almost always be leeching ES, which means there is not a big difference to a Vitality one, while also not making us use a useless aura.
"
Mecielle написал:
"
vegeto079 написал:

Well yea, but with 3000+ ES you should almost always be leeching ES, which means there is not a big difference to a Vitality one, while also not making us use a useless aura.

With 50% damage taken as Life you will always be regenning both life and ES. It helps to have 30% to that life as well!

Plus Vitality is less sought after so you can get one like this:

This gives more ES than running Discipline, while also giving Life+ES leech!
"
vegeto079 написал:
"
Mecielle написал:
"
vegeto079 написал:

With 50% damage taken as Life you will always be regenning both life and ES. It helps to have 30% to that life as well!

Plus Vitality is less sought after so you can get one like this:

This gives more ES than running Discipline, while also giving Life+ES leech!

Thats true, but is so far into the world of diminishing returns, that can't cost less than 20ex. So sure, if you are min-maxxing, but that is very far from cost effective :D
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 1:03:59
There's two of those available rn for about 12ex. Considering a double-mod Discipline runs about 50ex I'd say it's relatively inexpensive :)
Последняя редакция: vegeto079. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 1:07:51

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация