[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Giammafix написал:
"
Mecielle написал:
"
bex_HB написал:
Okay, got blind on hit already and basalt flask and granite up almost all the time. Will switch one of the spectres, good idea, y.

The life, y, i think i should see how to get to 7k, likely this works over the "attributes" belt and the leathal pride with high str mmhhh

Just checked your tree. It is not your gear that has you at so low life, it is your tree. You are using Grave Intentions, which is literally worse than using the 6 points on +10 str nodes. I did the math a few times, Unholy Might has an uptime of less than 5%. Enduring Bond is also really questionable damage/point.

I mean, you say you have more than enough damage, than why not spec out of these bad damage nodes and into % life nodes? Sounds like the logical reaction to dying a lot. Can only tell you to again check my tree.

isn't grave intention needed for the minion chaos resistances and life, mostly?
can they survive chaos stuff and uber elder phases without those nodes?

Well, i sure never had those nodes, and neither have most other players, and I have not lost a minion ever. Not even my single un-supported stone golem.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 18:15:40
"
steviewillz написал:
How do i get commander of darkness to activate ... when i use pride/war banner i dont see my defenses change if its on or off .. i know it shouldnt work with pride but i dont see it work with banner either
War banner definitely should do it, it is an aura that buffs you. Make sure no mana is reserved, and toggle it on and off in hideout. Check your resists when you toggle.

Pride, avian's might, and flesh & stone will not.
"
General_Iroh1 написал:
Had live search on for a few days and these monsters showed up. The man got them from a div card double implicit unique.

Those are sooo insane for the build :O
"
Kheld написал:
HI!

HI!

5%Strength:

-Righteous Army
-Redemption
-Endurance

20 to Strenght:

-Devotion
-Paith and Steel
-Holy Dominion

love you kheld <3
"
bobtctsh написал:
f me, my fully geard animated gurdian died in a random map, didn't remember but it might be the legion dudes.

He can get shotgunned from blights and legion. However the mods needs to be rough :c

F for your bro, i also lost my first kingmaker ;-;
I am SO SORRY For not replying to more comments on the forum, however i am pushing 10-12 hour streams atm and i am done after doing those. Thank you all for all your awesome tweaks on the build and in general using this forum for debating the build!

I added a few extra shots of a mace during crafting (made a second one to double corrupt :P)
Added another seed for a good lethal pride.

Again thank you all! Were all here for the love of the summoner C:

Finished Essence of Rage craft.For what?Idk:D
Последняя редакция: GuppiTheSlayer. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 19:14:02
So...I suppose craft this as is, and then sell it if I craft something better? It wasn't imprinted, so no need to waste rolls

Edit:

Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 20:18:03
"
GuppiTheSlayer написал:

Finished Essence of Rage craft.For what?Idk:D

Well, IF you are sitting at around 1600 or 1300 Str, these would be pretty sweet. If I replace my 18% Alberons with these I lose roughly 95 Str. Which I would be VERY ok with if I keep the same amount of Zombies. Of course not worth it if you lose a Zombie.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 20:15:23
Trying to divine the lethal pride, can't get any more than 5%-10%.
Got this, that gives 15% str but you have to waste alot of passive points to get it(8+?). Probably not worth it?
Lethal Pride(16482 warriors under kiloava conquered by karui)

Divine Fury - 5%
Divine Wrath - 5%
Amplify - 5%
Overcharge +20str
Последняя редакция: DeusVultz. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 20:46:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация