[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Okay, got blind on hit already and basalt flask and granite up almost all the time. Will switch one of the spectres, good idea, y.

The life, y, i think i should see how to get to 7k, likely this works over the "attributes" belt and the leathal pride with high str mmhhh
"
bex_HB написал:
Okay, got blind on hit already and basalt flask and granite up almost all the time. Will switch one of the spectres, good idea, y.

The life, y, i think i should see how to get to 7k, likely this works over the "attributes" belt and the leathal pride with high str mmhhh

Just checked your tree. It is not your gear that has you at so low life, it is your tree. You are using Grave Intentions, which is literally worse than using the 6 points on +10 str nodes. I did the math a few times, Unholy Might has an uptime of less than 5%. Enduring Bond is also really questionable damage/point.

I mean, you say you have more than enough damage, than why not spec out of these bad damage nodes and into % life nodes? Sounds like the logical reaction to dying a lot. Can only tell you to again check my tree.
Yes, the dmg feels awsome not with the level 30 zombies of course :)

Okay, thank you, i will try how it feels removing the unholy might and going the "left" part of the tree down.

// allright, restructured my tree a little bit, now 6800 life, so some progress on this, ty ;)

//// ok, removed the enduring bond as well, now 7k life, i think this will feel a little better
Последняя редакция: bex_HB. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 13:18:03
Could I get this character looked at to see if there's anything small I'm missing that could give me more damage/survivability?

https://pastebin.com/180XiHsq

I'm pretty happy as it is, but besides the 7L mace I don't see how I can upgrade much. I'm not sure if I'm using pob settings properly, but it seems like people with very similar items are 150k+ dps above me and I can't figure out why.
so what number are we looking for on the lethal pride? is there a certain range that gives the % strength nodes? or is it pure luck?
"
leichenlager написал:
so what number are we looking for on the lethal pride? is there a certain range that gives the % strength nodes? or is it pure luck?

Pure luck, there are a few listed in the first post that do what we want, but usually you will go for random divines and then check it on the tree.
How do i get commander of darkness to activate ... when i use pride/war banner i dont see my defenses change if its on or off .. i know it shouldnt work with pride but i dont see it work with banner either
Just picked up a queens hunger and happened to get +1 skellies and zombie. Thoughts on that? What spec? Drop commander of darkness?
"
LockedGoblin689 написал:
Just picked up a queens hunger and happened to get +1 skellies and zombie. Thoughts on that? What spec? Drop commander of darkness?

I used both. The offerings from the chest already apply to us, so using mistress of sacrifice doesn't seem worth it, unless I don't understand the mechanics, and in that case, someone please correct me.
"
Mecielle написал:
"
bex_HB написал:

Just checked your tree. It is not your gear that has you at so low life, it is your tree. You are using Grave Intentions, which is literally worse than using the 6 points on +10 str nodes. I did the math a few times, Unholy Might has an uptime of less than 5%. Enduring Bond is also really questionable damage/point.

I mean, you say you have more than enough damage, than why not spec out of these bad damage nodes and into % life nodes? Sounds like the logical reaction to dying a lot. Can only tell you to again check my tree.

isn't grave intention needed for the minion chaos resistances and life, mostly?
can they survive chaos stuff and uber elder phases without those nodes?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация