[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

I'm using Purity of Elements, Haste, Scitterbots and War Banner, with Soul Tether and Geofri's chest. 15 zombies.

I tried to theory craft 16 zombies with 1200 strength but it's too hard /expensive.

I initially went with Saqawal's Nest but I just don't think it's worth it vs Gefri's. I'm at a little over 11 million Shaper dps...don't really think more does a whole heck of a lot.
f me, my fully geard animated gurdian died in a random map, didn't remember but it might be the legion dudes.
A casual gamer
Can someone explain to me the Avian Affix of Saqawal's Nest? I mean, isn't Avian's Might and Avian's Flight on your minions anyway? Is the affix just for other players?
Love the build, downed Uber Elder already. Looking at the chaos damage one.

How do you get 4 white sockets on gloves?
Have you looked into: Siegebreaker? Seems like some nice extra chaos damage especially for bosses.
"
LockedGoblin689 написал:
Love the build, downed Uber Elder already. Looking at the chaos damage one.

How do you get 4 white sockets on gloves?

3lvl Temple corrupt room have chance to make all socket white
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Love this build, i have not enjoyed a build this much sins i played totem in delve league :) Awesome, keep improving it! ^^
Finally, got my hammer as well, with nice maim rolls :)

Felt lucky with around 1.5k alts and immediate hit on annul ( now got imprint lying around lul )

Now a question :

how to make the elder belt? What item i exactly need to buy ( random elder heavy belt? which item level ? ) and then just chaos spam?

And another question, in term of what do go next best
- empower level 4?
- leathal pride?
- this elder belt?

Thank you :)

Последняя редакция: bex_HB. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 10:35:05
"
bex_HB написал:
Finally, got my hammer as well, with nice maim rolls :)

Felt lucky with around 1.5k alts and immediate hit on annul ( now got imprint lying around lul )

Now a question :

how to make the elder belt? What item i exactly need to buy ( random elder heavy belt? which item level ? ) and then just chaos spam?

And another question, in term of what do go next best
- empower level 4?
- leathal pride?
- this elder belt?

Thank you :)

You want an ilvl 85 Elder Heavy Belt. Then go nuts with the chaos spam. Should not be too hard to hit. Out of the three things you listed, getting a good % str belt is the cheapest I think. Hit this

in like 400 chaos.

Lethal Pride can easily run you to like 10ex in Divines if you want a 15% one. On the other hand, it can also only cost you 2.2ex for the jewel and 18c for the first Divine if you are lucky :D

Empower 4 is also a huge boost. Gaining another level and an additional Zombie.

Would go for belt, Empower 4 and then Lethal Pride.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 10:43:16
allright, thank you :)

will got that way, 10ex + 400c left currently, should be enought for the first two ;)

// Question : i got a ilvl, is that bad ( means : have more useless mods that can roll ? ) wasted already like 250c and not close anything good

and ... i am still curiuos how you guys reach 96 or 97 ... for me there just happen too much deaths to progress on 94 to 95, for 3 days now no progress ... and 6300 life is not so bad imo.
got no 9k EHP .. but still ... this sucks kind of, while the dmg is overwhelming of course, but already thinking this for me to be a reason to fall of from this build sooner or later

/// aaand again, some random remote one-shot i dont know where it came .. wow this sucks hard, the defense layers of this build are really bad -.-
i feel like i have to avoid a douzen map mods to avoid any risks at all, only run "soft mods"
Последняя редакция: bex_HB. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 12:08:09
"
bex_HB написал:
allright, thank you :)

will got that way, 10ex + 400c left currently, should be enought for the first two ;)

// Question : i got a ilvl, is that bad ( means : have more useless mods that can roll ? ) wasted already like 250c and not close anything good

and ... i am still curiuos how you guys reach 96 or 97 ... for me there just happen too much deaths to progress on 94 to 95, for 3 days now no progress ... and 6300 life is not so bad imo.
got no 9k EHP .. but still ... this sucks kind of, while the dmg is overwhelming of course, but already thinking this for me to be a reason to fall of from this build sooner or later

This is one of the most defensive builds I have played in 5 years, don't really know what you do to have a problem, there are SO many defensive layers.

Have done countless deathless Uber Elders, each with 8 T16 vaaled Guardian maps. And delving at 430 depth atm is no problem either.

Ok, 6300 life is kind of really low for this build. I am at 7800 life and 700 ES. Can't look at your tree right now, but you can check out my gear and tree for ideas.

Some things you might not be using but can improve survivability by a lot, as I said, can't check if you are already using them:

- minion blind
- minion taunt
- Diabolist as the 4th spectre (absolutely insane defense boost, it adds nicely to the blind, making you get hit very rarely)
- defensive flasks (Granite Flask of Iron Skin for example and a Quartz Flask)

And well, just overall more % life. Or you can spec into one of the more defensive versions with Soul Tether and Shapers Touch. There are tons of posts in this thread about those, so I am not gonna get into them. Really not sure what else to tell you, there is no ceiling on how defensive you can make this build lol. You will just lose clear speed and damage.

And for the belt crafting, don't forget you can craft 30 str. So %attributes and some life might be enough.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 12:23:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация