[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
hurin написал:
Hey guys. One question. If I have an aura on my char. (Temporal chains) and my Diabolist spectre has (Enfeeble). Do both auras work or just one?

I´d assume only one CURSE ( not aura ) will apply at one time unless you have "can apply additional curse" on tree or item.

... since the diabolist spectre technically counts as "you"

-> would be nuts if you could bypass the curse limitation just by stacking multiple spectres lul ^^
"
Cpfuzzy написал:
Quick question how big of a dps increase is it when swapping out frenzy for minion damage? I'm not a huge fan of swapping gems alot but if it's a huge difference I will swap.

I have not swapped a gem in this build for like 30 hours played. Why would you switch Feeding Frenzy to Minion Damage? It would only make sense for Uber Elder, as he is the only boss in the game where the damage increase would be a even little bit noticeable, like maybe 0.5 seconds faster phases? Dunno.

But if you do swap, your Zombies will not be aggressive any longer, so you will need to walk them to where you want them. Which will get you killed during the Uber Elder fight if you don't know the fight by heart. So, to sum up, yes Minion Damage is more damage, on paper. In reality it makes no real difference as we are already far over the threshold of noticing any increases to our damage. And it has the huge downside of cutting our Zombie's aggro range into half.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 8:18:36
"
Mecielle написал:
"
Cpfuzzy написал:
Quick question how big of a dps increase is it when swapping out frenzy for minion damage? I'm not a huge fan of swapping gems alot but if it's a huge difference I will swap.

I have not swapped a gem in this build for like 30 hours played. Why would you switch Feeding Frenzy to Minion Damage? It would only make sense for Uber Elder, as he is the only boss in the game where the damage increase would be a even little bit noticeable, like maybe 0.5 seconds faster phases? Dunno.

But if you do swap, your Zombies will not be aggressive any longer, so you will need to walk them to where you want them. Which will get you killed during the Uber Elder fight if you don't know the fight by heart. So, to sum up, yes Minion Damage is more damage, on paper. In reality it makes no real difference as we are already far over the threshold of noticing any increases to our damage. And it has the huge downside of cutting our Zombie's aggro range into half.

Any reason you're using melee physical instead of minion damage? MD would give you 5% increased damage. Not noticeable obviously but... why not?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Aias_o_Telamonios написал:
"
Mecielle написал:
"
Cpfuzzy написал:

Any reason you're using melee physical instead of minion damage? MD would give you 5% increased damage. Not noticeable obviously but... why not?

I guess I should swap it out then, I never played Summoner before so I just followed the skill gem thing blindly which was
"Raise zombie - Feeding frenzy / Minion damage swap Melee physical damage - Ruthless - Multistrike - Empower 4"

Not using Empower 4 atm I got like 80c and going for the "Saqawal's Nest" chest piece for the Avian Stuff. When I log back in though I'll swap the "Melee Physical" to "Minion Damage"
"
Cpfuzzy написал:
My recommendation is to permanently keep minion damage as a socket because it’s better than several alternatives. It simply maximizes dps potential to not have feeding frenzy socketed. To be fair, I’m seeing how well I like swapping minion speed for damage while mapping. That movement speed is nice, and I do not have minion attack/cast speed crafted to my weapon.

My setup is
- Raise Zombie
- Feeding Frenzy
- Minion Damage / Speed

- Brutality
- Multistrike
- Empower
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 9:44:47

Just rolled 100% Iron Skin on flask, but only 23% charge recovery. Do you guys think this is sufficient or reroll?

"
DolphinCarpet написал:

Just rolled 100% Iron Skin on flask, but only 23% charge recovery. Do you guys think this is sufficient or reroll?
Plenty sufficient. In any case I’d keep it and start from scratch if you want better, even in SSF.
"
"
Cpfuzzy написал:
My recommendation is to permanently keep minion damage as a socket because it’s better than several alternatives. It simply maximizes dps potential to not have feeding frenzy socketed. To be fair, I’m seeing how well I like swapping minion speed for damage while mapping. That movement speed is nice, and I do not have minion attack/cast speed crafted to my weapon.

My setup is
- Raise Zombie
- Feeding Frenzy
- Minion Damage / Speed

- Brutality
- Multistrike
- Empower

Ah I see, I need to get the wep first crafted but given I only have like 80c atm I wont be getting it for awhile and I think I'll get the chest piece first.
"
7 challenges, 2x6L = nice RMT ;)
On a serious note - get empower 3 (its dirty cheap), better gloves (essence) and get flasks. You will never want 2 quicksilvers for most fights
Скрытый текст

Oak is amazing defence boost after you sort res on gear. Rumi should be replaced for your weapon (granite) And WTF is that jewel ? Get blind on hit
Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 10:41:30
hi i got question.Maim on 2h wep still works with chaos conversion build?idk :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация