[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
vegeto079 написал:
"
I’m assuming your analyzing my gear...not sure why.

Guy tries to help you out by reviewing your gear and that's how you respond 😂
True, but RMT is a bannable offense and I take seriously any mention of anything of the sort, even jokingly. I did have “Thanks for the tips!” toward the end of the post; I must have deleted that before submitting. :/

Grateful, yes. But I take mention I’m in breach of TOS seriously...especially since he’s absolutely right that that is what it looks like, lol. The combined value of those 2 pieces of gear is probably ~15 ex, and I can’t even be bothered to spend 10c on flasks for a much better gain.
"
Mecielle написал:
Can't quote for some reason, i'm on mobile, but to whoever said 6100 is a normal amount of life, it really is not. I am at 8000 life with 700 ES. And I did nothing special. Still using full clear speed gear. Just better passive tree pathing aka lose no damage, gain 50% increased life.

Can you please have a look at my tree and please tell me if I did anything wrong?
"
ripslyme00 написал:
"
Mecielle написал:
Can't quote for some reason, i'm on mobile, but to whoever said 6100 is a normal amount of life, it really is not. I am at 8000 life with 700 ES. And I did nothing special. Still using full clear speed gear. Just better passive tree pathing aka lose no damage, gain 50% increased life.

Can you please have a look at my tree and please tell me if I did anything wrong?

Mecielle's profile is public - you can easily compare his tree to yours.

Some things that jump out - you've pathed up to Death Attunement which wastes a bunch of points you could put into life. Anoint your amulet to pick up DA.

You're picking up some unnecessary nodes such as Fearsome Force.

I suggest just copying Mecielle's tree as closely as possible.

Took some imprints, but im there. Better than spending another shitload of alts tho lol
"
Kheld написал:
HI!

HI!

5%Strength:

-Righteous Army
-Redemption
-Endurance

20 to Strenght:

-Devotion
-Paith and Steel
-Holy Dominion

Btw,sellig this for 11ex if any1 need
Yea, I am still on mobile. But for physical, life version, I feel my tree is the best way to go. So if you plan to stay on the life route, try to adopt some things I did.

I should mention, that I do plan on eventually going for another version that would allow me to Delve deeper, but so far I am at depth 480 and have no problems. And everything else in the game is no problem either of course. Doing many Uber Elders, all easy, fast and deathless. So if you are not that into delving, you can easily stay on that version and enjoy the great clear speed the Essence gloves give you.

But I love delving so I will adjust the build to being able to go deeper eventually.
"
Ubering написал:

Took some imprints, but im there. Better than spending another shitload of alts tho lol

Use femurs 5L while u work on mace
"

I’m not entirely certain what you mean by focusing on staff vs chest. You aren’t doing much if anything for 80c, maybe 6L your Geofri’s, but I wouldn’t try unless you wanted to run skellies. I would craft your weapon before looking to replace your chest. No reason to spend more than 5c on the base. I won’t post how since Qlida has it in the guide.

I would guess he is asking if he should start saving towards a Saqawal's Nest chest or start working on his weapon. I am also trying to make that decision. The weapon is definitely a bigger benefit but can be expected to take like 10 or 13ex, where a decent Saqawal can be bought for like 3 ex.

I am personally leaning towards grabbing the chest before moving on to the weapon. I can only play a couple hours a day so the unless I get really lucky that weapon is going to take a while to craft. It might be worth it to have the bonuses from the chest while grinding for the weapon.
"
mudcat написал:
"

I’m not entirely certain what you mean by focusing on staff vs chest. You aren’t doing much if anything for 80c, maybe 6L your Geofri’s, but I wouldn’t try unless you wanted to run skellies. I would craft your weapon before looking to replace your chest. No reason to spend more than 5c on the base. I won’t post how since Qlida has it in the guide.

I would guess he is asking if he should start saving towards a Saqawal's Nest chest or start working on his weapon. I am also trying to make that decision. The weapon is definitely a bigger benefit but can be expected to take like 10 or 13ex, where a decent Saqawal can be bought for like 3 ex.

I am personally leaning towards grabbing the chest before moving on to the weapon. I can only play a couple hours a day so the unless I get really lucky that weapon is going to take a while to craft. It might be worth it to have the bonuses from the chest while grinding for the weapon.

With the costs involved I totally agree. Getting a good 5l Nest first is the way to go. After you got the chest just use a Femurs while working on the mace.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 16:11:31
Could someone take a look at my build so far? Besides the Maim mace and lvl 4 empower, is there anything that's blatantly out of place or hurting my damage?

I've taken bits from different builds and I just wanted to make sure I'm not hindering myself somewhere. I really like the shaper gloves with geoffrey chest, so I'm not in a huge hurry to get the saqawal chest.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация