[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
"
Cpfuzzy написал:
Quick question how big of a dps increase is it when swapping out frenzy for minion damage? I'm not a huge fan of swapping gems alot but if it's a huge difference I will swap.
My recommendation is to permanently keep minion damage as a socket because it’s better than several alternatives. It simply maximizes dps potential to not have feeding frenzy socketed. To be fair, I’m seeing how well I like swapping minion speed for damage while mapping. That movement speed is nice, and I do not have minion attack/cast speed crafted to my weapon.

My setup is
- Raise Zombie
- Feeding Frenzy
- Minion Damage / Speed

- Brutality
- Multistrike
- Empower

Why would you tell him to not socket Feeding Frenzy? When you are using it yourself?

EDIT: Ah ok, figured out what you meant there, very unfortunate wording lol.

Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 11:05:37
"
snipi написал:
hi i got question.Maim on 2h wep still works with chaos conversion build?idk :)

Ya, I guess you'd be losing 14% damage there-
"Enemies Maimed by Supported Skills take (10-14)% increased Physical Damage"
They won't be taking phys damage.

"
Cpfuzzy написал:
Quick question how big of a dps increase is it when swapping out frenzy for minion damage? I'm not a huge fan of swapping gems alot but if it's a huge difference I will swap.

I just got around to doing Uber Elder last night. Didn't bother swapping. Easy fast phases. Not sure why anyone bothers.
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 12:00:31
"
Cpfuzzy написал:
"
My recommendation is to permanently keep minion damage as a socket because it’s better than several alternatives. It simply maximizes dps potential to not have feeding frenzy socketed. To be fair, I’m seeing how well I like swapping minion speed for damage while mapping. That movement speed is nice, and I do not have minion attack/cast speed crafted to my weapon.

My setup is
- Raise Zombie
- Feeding Frenzy
- Minion Damage / Speed

- Brutality
- Multistrike
- Empower

Ah I see, I need to get the wep first crafted but given I only have like 80c atm I wont be getting it for awhile and I think I'll get the chest piece first.
"
Mecielle написал:
Why would you tell him to not socket Feeding Frenzy? When you are using it yourself?

EDIT: Ah ok, figured out what you meant there, very unfortunate wording lol.

Yes, poor wording on my part. I recommend to always have Feeding Frenzy up. Minion Damage is superior to Rutheless and Melee Phys, so keep that too. The utility of Feeding Frenzy is worth it on every encounter in my opinion (Uber Elder has adds after all), if your goal is the biggest dps number possible, however, then it has poor results.

I’m not entirely certain what you mean by focusing on staff vs chest. You aren’t doing much if anything for 80c, maybe 6L your Geofri’s, but I wouldn’t try unless you wanted to run skellies. I would craft your weapon before looking to replace your chest. No reason to spend more than 5c on the base. I won’t post how since Qlida has it in the guide.
"
Vadash написал:
"
7 challenges, 2x6L = nice RMT ;)
On a serious note - get empower 3 (its dirty cheap), better gloves (essence) and get flasks. You will never want 2 quicksilvers for most fights
Скрытый текст

Oak is amazing defence boost after you sort res on gear. Rumi should be replaced for your weapon (granite) And WTF is that jewel ? Get blind on hit

I’m assuming your analyzing my gear...not sure why. I’ve been finding my own maps instead of powering through and buying them in order to actually be able to afford anything (only done 3-4 red maps). I had a few good sales this weekend, and almost everything is self found or self-crafted.

I crafted my belt 5-6 days ago and started in on my weapon. I was able to finish it yesterday (only cost about 6ex total) and found a cheap Saqawal’s. I got stupid lucky with the 6L, spent ~250 fuses on the mace and ~50 on the chest trying for a 5L. I was going slow and just stared at it for about 10 seconds sure my eyes were playing tricks on me.

Due to the new gear and not yet sorting rings out I have an unnecessary unset rings, and my resists are completely shot (fire 46%, cold 99%, lightning 121%). I haven’t even looked at what the challenges are yet and almost always ignore my flasks till other gear is sorted out (a mistake this league with how long that took).

Really though my priority list is
- Fix those rings, gloves, and resists, replace resists for strength or flask effect on belt
- Fix the mess my flasks are
- Get Aspect buff
- Optimize other gems and jewels

I do suppose you’re quite right about the Empower and jewel. I should be able to sort out all the vital aspects by the end of tomorrow. Not sure how much time I’ll have today...that assuming at least a few things sell. I’m not replacing that weapon for a better crafted one anytime soon. It doesn’t help that I vendored half my gems for quality (accidentally doing the Spectres as well).
Are there any gems that don't benefit from quality?
Most of my gems just reached l20, wonder what to vendor for 20qr.
Thank you very much for the build, loving it.

I am currently using the chaos version and its great!!

However, I have trouble in delve , my hp is very low for some reason around 6.1k, can someone please give me some advise and check the tree?

https://pastebin.com/3hFzSqwR

Edit: problem is delve around 200 is the corpse explosion can sometimes 1 shot me
Последняя редакция: ripslyme00. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 13:59:59
"
I’m assuming your analyzing my gear...not sure why.

Guy tries to help you out by reviewing your gear and that's how you respond 😂

"
ripslyme00 написал:

However, I have trouble in delve , my hp is very low for some reason, can someone please give me some advise and check?

6300 is not that low. You are missing life on amulet but otherwise I'd say that's around the correct amount of life, at least when I was building it it was around that.
Последняя редакция: vegeto079. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 13:54:49
"
ripslyme00 написал:

However, I have trouble in delve , my hp is very low for some reason around 6.1k, can someone please give me some advise and check the tree?

Edit: problem is delve around 200 is the corpse explosion can sometimes 1 shot me

Try es leech and 2 pieces with chaos res + wise oak (vs other ele). Delve 500 and its smooth ride on 5L. With 6L you can spec even more defence
Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 14:17:57
"
ripslyme00 написал:

Depending on how deep you want to delve, the damage mitigation techniques you employ will vary.

The easiest solution which will get you to around 400 or so when the ele pen mod starts to appear is to get much more effective life; consider using Shaper's Touch and Geofri's Sanctuary and running Discipline to easily reach about 10K effective life.

The thing that will cause you most difficulty is the cold snap ability used by unstable wetas. Unstable wetas are the small cockroach-looking mobs; on death they cast cold snap which visually appears as a spike of ice emerging from the ground. Try to walk around the corpses if possible.

Other solutions to unstable wetas include:
1) Proceeding very slowly - making sure that all wetas are long dead before you proceed (likely coupled with frequent casting of offering skills to remove corpses);
2) Some sort of corpse removal ability - freeze/shatter using the Triad Gloves, maybe Motregul's Grasp, etc.

If you simply want to get to level 400 easily, the techniques suggested in 1 and 2 above won't be necessary - again, just get a high effective life pool and go to town.

With regard to technique 2, this is more theoretical than practical. I haven't seen anyone use technique 2 although in theory in could work.

I'm experimenting with 4-green-socket Triads myself but I'm not to the point where I can strongly recommend something as of yet.
===
Edit 1 - phasing, such as provided by using a Quartz Flask can be very helpful too. If you get boxed in by mobs you can phase and then run right past them.

Edit 2 - defensive curses, especially if you build around them are extremely helpful for deep delving.

Edit 3 - the Vaal Pact version of this build coupled with some defensive techniques can likely delve very deep.
Последняя редакция: hankinsohl. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 15:15:44
Can't quote for some reason, i'm on mobile, but to whoever said 6100 is a normal amount of life, it really is not. I am at 8000 life with 700 ES. And I did nothing special. Still using full clear speed gear. Just better passive tree pathing aka lose no damage, gain 50% increased life.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 14:54:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация