[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
hankinsohl написал:
"
Mecielle написал:
Happy to help, and being active in build threads always helps me too to fine tune my characters.

Soo, I made some changes to my build. I realized that with just Shaper's Touch I would gain 2000 EHP, nothing else, just change to the gloves.

That, coupled with the fact that +1 gems corruption are really cheap on them and I just had to make the switch. Because Enlighten 5 enabled me to respec 4 points out of Sovereignty and invest them into more life. I also changed from Astramentis into my new Amulet.

And with some wiggling around I managed to stay above 1500 strength, meaning my army grew and I now have 17 Zombies.

Sitting at 9999 EHP, 7993 life and 2006 ES. And I am running Haste, Skitterbots, War Banner and Avian. And all that while keeping the huge DPS and speed buff from Saqawals Nest.

Now I have to test if the ES recharge is good enough or if I have to respec a 4% life node into ZO for ES regen. But I think with all monsters being Enfeebled and blinded all the time, I get hit so little that the recharge should kick in often enough and not get cancelled.

I think overall this is a VERY solid middle ground between the full defense version with both Shaper's Touch and Geofrys Sanctuary and my earlier full on clear speed version. Quite happy how it turned out.

With worse gear this is still a viable option imho, just aim for the 1200 str breakpoint instead.

My gear:

And the usual jewels, 2xEfficient Training, 15% str Lethal Pride, Brawn and a Ghastly with minion leech and blind.

Next goal is to get rid of Brawn while staying above 1500 str. It really is useless except to reach a Zombie breakpoint.

Shaper's Touch (ST) is indeed very strong - can't see dropping those.

The synergy between ST and Geofri's Sanctuary (GS) is also very strong - given that our DPS is already more than sufficient, whereas deep delving puts pressure on survivability, I much favor Geofri's over Nest.

I don't have Nest to test for certain, but it seems that you're likely dropping 1500+ ES by equipping Nest over GS.

Personally I'm equipping GS... if you disagree, build your case. I remain highly skeptical but willing to be convinced.

I have said multiple times that I would make the complete switch if I feel it is needed, but for now this is more than enough survivability for me. Here are some points that are currently true, for me at least, your mileage may vary:

1. With 10000 EHP and having proxy leech for 8000 of them, and with the amount of defensive layers I am using, if I die, I deserve to die for being a huge idiot.

2. Would lose a Zombie with GS. Additional Zombies are straight up more damage and more clear speed multipliers.

3. Can't run all the auras I want with GS. Would have to pick up Sovereignty again and lose a ton of life, making the EHP gain even smaller.

4. Lose alternating 20% more damage and 10% movement speed from Avian. While we do have enough damage, I definitely felt the 20% less damage while testing GS.

5. Without also using Soul Tether, ES really can not be considered as valuable as life, obviously. So having a 4-1 ratio is imho better than having a 3-2 ratio, even if the total EHP is a bit lower.

6. The lost attributes would mean another huge hit to my already lower clearspeed with GS. Would have to use low level Haste and Faster Attacks. Would then consider dropping Haste for Discipline, as the low level really is not that effective. See 5. for why I feel that would be suboptimal.

Overall, if the EHP difference between the two chests was between me having 6000 or 7500, I would be more inclindes to make the switch. But as for me it is between 10000 and 11200, all the points I mentioned weigh a lot heavier than those 1200 EHP.

As I said at the start, this all applies to me. I know for some players that are still building up their gear, GS is where 30-40% of their EHP comes from and that makes using it definitely worth it if you die a lot without it.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 10:53:45
Great build.
I have weapon crafting quest.
What another multicraft to chose if I skip step 5 in weapon crafting?

Because beast crafting it to expensive for me, and I don't need main on hit if my zombie will have it.

Why a maim on hit is needed if the zombies also has a maim crafted at this weapon?

Can anyone explain to me the idea of maim on hit?
Thanks in advance.
"
Xanderix написал:
Great build.

Because beast crafting it to expensive for me, and I don't need main on hit if my zombie will have it.

Why a maim on hit is needed if the zombies also has a maim crafted at this weapon?

Thanks in advance.

The Maim for your Zombie and the maim on hit are 1 mod and only take up one affix on the item. You cant get one without the other.
"
Xanderix написал:
Great build.

Thanks in advance.

I like your flask choices (2 mana 2 life). On budget use flesh and stone aura + maim gem linked.
Was lucky with crafting

Now I don't know if I want to sell it or use it once I fix my cold resist.

I see 1 liste for 8ex and another one for ~25ex...

Should I sell it? How much I could get for it?
I would need advise from people using soul tether + shaper's touch and vaal pact please.

My problem is that i can't cast skeleton nor spirit offering while i have clarity + discipline + haste + skitterbots running.

with my stuff im sitting at 31 mana left but spirit offering cost 34 and meaning i have to drop skeleton costing 43mana also for more defense yes but i consider skeleton doing a lot of damage also...so i wanted to try to keep them

Solution i found :
-Is to have 2 lower lvl spirit offering so i can still cast it but still i wont have enough mana for skeleton.
-Or playing with -1% mana reserved brawn crimson jewel to be able to cast offering and skeleton but droping a jewel with blind on hit....

Here is my gear if someone can come up with a better idea around my gear with soul tether+shaper's touch as i think this version would help me a lot because i was still dying sometimes with the previous version of physical or chaos damage (i drop sometimes to 20fps...)

At the moment i have 1231 strengh and my resist are 76/79 76/83 76/85 and i have now 5718hp + 4334es compared to the 6578hp i had before switching to soul tether + shaper's touch and my watcher's eye.

Thanks for helping guys i hope someone have a solution or can just give me advise about what solution would be better!
Последняя редакция: pimpre. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 12:55:12
Any advise for my character? I play hardcore and value survivability beyond all else. I am using Femur of saints for life regen, though I might switch for custom staff. I am using soul tether for overleech which helps with delving so far. I do have a saquawal's nest in my stash that I am trying to 6l (though might not be necessary).
"
Any advise for my character? I play hardcore and value survivability beyond all else. I am using Femur of saints for life regen, though I might switch for custom staff. I am using soul tether for overleech which helps with delving so far. I do have a saquawal's nest in my stash that I am trying to 6l (though might not be necessary).

For hardcore I would definitely go with Geofrys Sanctuary instead of the Nest. Even more so if you are already using Soul Tether. Also Shapers Touch is a nobrainer for HC. The combination of those three items will give you a ton of EHP and both life and ES leech.

For the tree I would go the more life route. You can check my tree for that. It also adds a lot of % armor giving you a few more % of physical damage reduction.

Really, this build in HC should have 100% focus on defense, because the damage is already so insane without any further help.
What about dropping some auras for MoM in the defensive build? Shaper's touch give a lot of mana.

Im still trying to cap res without commander of darkness and/or Geofri's Sanctuary (don't like the ZO)
"
sebaper написал:
What about dropping some auras for MoM in the defensive build? Shaper's touch give a lot of mana.

Im still trying to cap res without commander of darkness and/or Geofri's Sanctuary (don't like the ZO)

Well, there are two auras that should never be dropped imo. Avian and Skitterbots. Both give too much to justify losing them for MoM. So if you want to go MoM, I would plan with 60% mana being reserved, pre Enlighten of course.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация