[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Mecielle написал:
Happy to help, and being active in build threads always helps me too to fine tune my characters.

Soo, I made some changes to my build. I realized that with just Shaper's Touch I would gain 2000 EHP, nothing else, just change to the gloves.

That, coupled with the fact that +1 gems corruption are really cheap on them and I just had to make the switch. Because Enlighten 5 enabled me to respec 4 points out of Sovereignty and invest them into more life. I also changed from Astramentis into my new Amulet.

And with some wiggling around I managed to stay above 1500 strength, meaning my army grew and I now have 17 Zombies.

Sitting at 9999 EHP, 7993 life and 2006 ES. And I am running Haste, Skitterbots, War Banner and Avian. And all that while keeping the huge DPS and speed buff from Saqawals Nest.

Now I have to test if the ES recharge is good enough or if I have to respec a 4% life node into ZO for ES regen. But I think with all monsters being Enfeebled and blinded all the time, I get hit so little that the recharge should kick in often enough and not get cancelled.

I think overall this is a VERY solid middle ground between the full defense version with both Shaper's Touch and Geofrys Sanctuary and my earlier full on clear speed version. Quite happy how it turned out.

With worse gear this is still a viable option imho, just aim for the 1200 str breakpoint instead.

My gear:

And the usual jewels, 2xEfficient Training, 15% str Lethal Pride, Brawn and a Ghastly with minion leech and blind.

Next goal is to get rid of Brawn while staying above 1500 str. It really is useless except to reach a Zombie breakpoint.

Shaper's Touch (ST) is indeed very strong - can't see dropping those.

The synergy between ST and Geofri's Sanctuary (GS) is also very strong - given that our DPS is already more than sufficient, whereas deep delving puts pressure on survivability, I much favor Geofri's over Nest.

I don't have Nest to test for certain, but it seems that you're likely dropping 1500+ ES by equipping Nest over GS.

Personally I'm equipping GS... if you disagree, build your case. I remain highly skeptical but willing to be convinced.
Последняя редакция: hankinsohl. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 7:46:08
Might have been asked already, but the search function defaults to the whole site rather than the thread--and i'm drunk.

How do we feel about Xoph's Blood? +30str, 10% life, 10% Str increase.
"
DietCokeVeins написал:
Might have been asked already, but the search function defaults to the whole site rather than the thread--and i'm drunk.

How do we feel about Xoph's Blood? +30str, 10% life, 10% Str increase.

it has its merrits, however it won't compete with +1 zombie and some nice other stats ^^
Finished my weapon!

Bought magic base for 1 ex after 1000s alts failing. imprinted 3 times and then got it!

Happy!
Do we want all gems 21/20?
"
thomzon написал:
Nice !

You say all mobs are Enfeebled, I suppose your 4th spectre is responsible for that ? It means you don't use Vulerability on hit on your Animated Gardian ?

no enfible mass curse for clear maps

curse from AG it single target curse for uber bosses

on maps AG cant hill target all dying quicly

on bosses they can hit
"
Ubering написал:
Finished my weapon!

Bought magic base for 1 ex after 1000s alts failing. imprinted 3 times and then got it!

Happy!

y need only zombi 21 and empower 4 all other gems 20\20 enough

other gems compare 20 - 21 give \1% damage this not needet in this build
"
Ubering написал:
Finished my weapon!

Happy!

Gz. Your next upgrade will be 6L(~5-6ex) and empower4(6ex)
At the moment I'm using

I guess it's not listed as one of the chest items, because of its base? (strength/dexterity)
and therefore would be hard to get the right colours.
it provides a good chunk of life to start.
but perhaps geofri's sanctuary becomes better after you get to leech from your zombies and have enough strength.
that would be +1000 es vs 600 life provided by the belly of the beast.
I would have leech and flasks for life, and regen for es

edit: just noticed that the author has added it to the list.
Последняя редакция: Giammafix. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 9:56:11
"
eternity5575 написал:

I have now fixed the res with the new belt i rage chaos spammed just now and recraft my amulet.

I'm still wondering one thing tho, how do you run a max level haste ?

Well, I do have 158 dex. There the dex slam on my Amulet actually helps :D

Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 10:44:55
"
Mecielle написал:
"
eternity5575 написал:

I have now fixed the res with the new belt i rage chaos spammed just now and recraft my amulet.

I'm still wondering one thing tho, how do you run a max level haste ?

Well, I do have 158 dex. There the dex slam on my Amulet actually helps :D

I only have 121 for now. Can't find a place to squeeze that last bit of dex onto my gears haha

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация