[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

I bet it's been answered here but.. how do you get level 30 zombies? I must be missing something.

21 base, +2 from ascendancy, +3 from the rare 2 hand, +3 from empower = 29.

Where does that last level come from?

Edit: Oh, the +1 to socketed gems must raise empower too for that extra level
Последняя редакция: Surfinn. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 22:08:30
"
Surfinn написал:
I bet it's been answered here but.. how do you get level 30 zombies? I must be missing something.

Your edit is correct, in part at least. Zombies only get +1 from the weapon, Empower gets +3, which makes it give the Zombie gem +6.

21+2+1+6=30

Base+ascendancy+mace+empower

Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 1:54:41
"
Mecielle написал:
"
Surfinn написал:

Your edit is correct, in part at least. Zombies only get +1 from the weapon, Empower gets +3, which makes it give the Zombie gem +6.

21+2+1+6=30

Base+ascendancy+mace+empower

Makes sense to me now. Thanks for all the help you've provided in this thread :)
Happy to help, and being active in build threads always helps me too to fine tune my characters.

Soo, I made some changes to my build. I realized that with just Shaper's Touch I would gain 2000 EHP, nothing else, just change to the gloves.

That, coupled with the fact that +1 gems corruption are really cheap on them and I just had to make the switch. Because Enlighten 5 enabled me to respec 4 points out of Sovereignty and invest them into more life. I also changed from Astramentis into my new Amulet.

And with some wiggling around I managed to stay above 1500 strength, meaning my army grew and I now have 17 Zombies.

Sitting at 9999 EHP, 7993 life and 2006 ES. And I am running Haste, Skitterbots, War Banner and Avian. And all that while keeping the huge DPS and speed buff from Saqawals Nest.

Now I have to test if the ES recharge is good enough or if I have to respec a 4% life node into ZO for ES regen. But I think with all monsters being Enfeebled and blinded all the time, I get hit so little that the recharge should kick in often enough and not get cancelled.

I think overall this is a VERY solid middle ground between the full defense version with both Shaper's Touch and Geofrys Sanctuary and my earlier full on clear speed version. Quite happy how it turned out.

With worse gear this is still a viable option imho, just aim for the 1200 str breakpoint instead.

My gear:

And the usual jewels, 2xEfficient Training, 15% str Lethal Pride, Brawn and a Ghastly with minion leech and blind.

Next goal is to get rid of Brawn while staying above 1500 str. It really is useless except to reach a Zombie breakpoint.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 2:14:45
Nice !

You say all mobs are Enfeebled, I suppose your 4th spectre is responsible for that ? It means you don't use Vulerability on hit on your Animated Gardian ?
How can you summon 3 Golems?
@Mecielle
"
Mecielle написал:
Happy to help, and being active in build threads always helps me too to fine tune my characters.

Soo, I made some changes to my build. I realized that with just Shaper's Touch I would gain 2000 EHP, nothing else, just change to the gloves.

That, coupled with the fact that +1 gems corruption are really cheap on them and I just had to make the switch. Because Enlighten 5 enabled me to respec 4 points out of Sovereignty and invest them into more life. I also changed from Astramentis into my new Amulet.

And with some wiggling around I managed to stay above 1500 strength, meaning my army grew and I now have 17 Zombies.

Sitting at 9999 EHP, 7993 life and 2006 ES. And I am running Haste, Skitterbots, War Banner and Avian. And all that while keeping the huge DPS and speed buff from Saqawals Nest.

Now I have to test if the ES recharge is good enough or if I have to respec a 4% life node into ZO for ES regen. But I think with all monsters being Enfeebled and blinded all the time, I get hit so little that the recharge should kick in often enough and not get cancelled.

I think overall this is a VERY solid middle ground between the full defense version with both Shaper's Touch and Geofrys Sanctuary and my earlier full on clear speed version. Quite happy how it turned out.

With worse gear this is still a viable option imho, just aim for the 1200 str breakpoint instead.

My gear:

And the usual jewels, 2xEfficient Training, 15% str Lethal Pride, Brawn and a Ghastly with minion leech and blind.

Next goal is to get rid of Brawn while staying above 1500 str. It really is useless except to reach a Zombie breakpoint.

May i know the res you currently have on your character ? Because i was trying to put on my new belt that i somehow chaos spammed

Once i took down my current belt, my res would drop from 123 106 120 -> 99 71 91 and i would need to rely on Spirit Offering to get those res pass 100
Последняя редакция: eternity5575. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 2:49:07
"
thomzon написал:
Nice !

You say all mobs are Enfeebled, I suppose your 4th spectre is responsible for that ? It means you don't use Vulerability on hit on your Animated Gardian ?

Yea, I am using Diabolist as my 4th Spectre. This build instantly phases Uber Elder and depth 450 Aul without Vulnerability. And Enfeeble is a defensive powerhouse. It is a huge boost to survivability. So I figured, if my boss DPS is already capped at the max, why not use Enfeeble? The few times I have died, I died because of some damage spikes in Delve or Legions in hard maps, that is where Enfeeble shines, especially in combination with having the monsters all blinded too.

"
eternity5575 написал:
@Mecielle
"
Mecielle написал:

My gear:

May i know the res you currently have on your character ? Because i was trying to put on my new belt that i somehow chaos spammed

Once i took down my current belt, my res would drop from 123 106 120 -> 99 71 91 and i would need to rely on Spirit Offering to get those res pass 100

I am at 91, 94, 118. And I have minion movement speed on both my rings, which could easily be changed to resists but is not needed, so I am very comfortable with my resists.

Checked your gear, and your rings are also where it should be the cheapest to get your resists fixed. And if not, at least craft better life on your left ring :P

You are running the chaos version, so you also miss 20% all res from Commander of Darkness, which I use. But you do run Spirit Offering right? That should have a 100% uptime usually, so don't forget to count the resists from that. Of course, don't rely on it to get you capped, but once you are capped it should push you over ele weakness cap.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 3:14:58
@Mecielle
"
Mecielle написал:
"
thomzon написал:
Nice !

Yea, I am using Diabolist as my 4th Spectre. This build instantly phases Uber Elder and depth 450 Aul without Vulnerability. And Enfeeble is a defensive powerhouse. It is a huge boost to survivability. So I figured, if my boss DPS is already capped at the max, why not use Enfeeble? The few times I have died, I died because of some damage spikes in Delve or Legions in hard maps, that is where Enfeeble shines, especially in combination with having the monsters all blinded too.

"
eternity5575 написал:
@Mecielle
"
Mecielle написал:

My gear:

I am at 91, 94, 118. And I have minion movement speed on both my rings, which could easily be changed to resists but is not needed, so I am very comfortable with my resists.

Checked your gear, and your rings are also where it should be the cheapest to get your resists fixed. And if not, at least craft better life on your left ring :P

You are running the chaos version, so you also miss 20% all res from Commander of Darkness, which I use. But you do run Spirit Offering right? That should have a 100% uptime usually, so don't forget to count the resists from that. Of course, don't rely on it to get you capped, but once you are capped it should push you over ele weakness cap.

I have now fixed the res with the new belt i rage chaos spammed just now and recraft my amulet.

I'm still wondering one thing tho, how do you run a max level haste ?
I'm looking at dropping Brawn too. Will have to craft the belt and hope I get enough Strength to hit 1.5k without Brawn. Since I am running the chaos conversion, I use Purity of Elements and a Watcher's Eye with 2x physical damage taken as x element.
This means, that I don't have a jewel slot open for abyss to get taunt and/or blind on hit.

Build is still funny! Actually at blight encounters I can just put up a buff tower and stand near the pump and afk. Only reason I'm building is the "Spend ressources" challenge lol.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация