[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
SodaPop9 написал:

"
etnies445 написал:
I don't think the kaoms version of the build is tankier, even if you get more life and you consider life > ES (I have 60% chaos res, so it doesn't really matter if it hits my hp) you lose SO much utility. 8% phys dmg red from chaos golem, 600 regen from stone golem.

I'm confident this version is tankier than kaoms, even with a 1k kaoms. 4.4k life is still a really solid chunk since it really only matters for chaos dmg/when my shield gets eaten, then my zombies still leech so.

Even if you have more EHP, a life focused build can recover EHP much faster than an ES build through flask and leech. So if you're taking a lot of damage quickly, life will more likely survive.

Maybe - But you can also spam spirit offering for a free 2.5k es each cast.

Plus I still have life, it might be only half, but you can still recover it quickly.

And besides, with the amount of EHP with es vs life, life you can get one shot much easier, you don't typically ever "bleed out" with life or es w/ this build. It's usually 1 shots.

The ES version is a lot less likely to get 1 shot, I have almost 17k total hp/es combo. Almost double what the highest life you can get with this build.
"
etnies445 написал:
Maybe - But you can also spam spirit offering for a free 2.5k es each cast.

Plus I still have life, it might be only half, but you can still recover it quickly.

And besides, with the amount of EHP with es vs life, life you can get one shot much easier, you don't typically ever "bleed out" with life or es w/ this build. It's usually 1 shots.

The ES version is a lot less likely to get 1 shot, I have almost 17k total hp/es combo. Almost double what the highest life you can get with this build.
True, but you have to be realistic. No one else is running around with 2100 strength. The Geofri’s should net me somewhere around 2700-2800 ES. No small deal, but it’s unrealistic for me to ever think of reaching that amount. I’ve been considering itamong other ES boosts, especially since I still have not crafted an Aspect yet.
"
etnies445 написал:

I just made this and freaked out.

This is better than my crafted one without the % attributes, it boosted my strength a ton, im at 2085, 15% away from 98, once I hit 98 i'll have 2100 strength and almost 12k ES.

This is absolutely nuts, i'll get my 19th zombie too.

how y make death atunment ? its corapt and no craft aweiable
"
"
Laxxus написал:
So it would be Base Life * 0.15 = Base ES
Base ES * (1 + %increased life + %increased ES)
"
Laxxus написал:
If you use Commander of Darkness Ascendancy, there is no reason to use Spirit Offering over Flesh Offering.
Both have their advantages.
Now I am really confused. My understanding was that "Extra Maximum Energy Shield" was not affected by "Increased Energy Shield." However, Shaper's Touch is making a very notable difference in Spirit Offering.

What I cannot figure out is what is actually being calculated here. I have:

Shaper's Touch
Life: 6772
Str: 1455
Int: 388
Other #% ES: 25%

Spirit Offering: 2333 ES
Should be 5003 ES

Other Gloves
Life: 6936
Str: 1510
Int: 388
Other #% ES: 25%

Spirit Offering: 1394 ES
Should be 2111

Your mistake is probably that you dont start with your BASE life. That is not the 6.7k here but like 2k or whatever, health before the %increased life comes into play, you can check it in your PoB.
Easiest to take the values for your %increased life and %increased ES(including Shaper's Touch) from PoB as well.
Spirit offering has a very strange calculation that is probably unique to it.

Edit: looked at your Pob where you have 6375 life for me cause I dont know about your Lethal Pride:
2132 * 0.15 = 319.8
319.8 * (1 + 1.99 + 3.52) = 2081.898
Последняя редакция: Laxxus. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 2:39:55
"
101zombi101 написал:
"
etnies445 написал:

This is better than my crafted one without the % attributes, it boosted my strength a ton, im at 2085, 15% away from 98, once I hit 98 i'll have 2100 strength and almost 12k ES.

You can anoint before corrupting and it keeps the anointment.
Последняя редакция: Laxxus. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 2:26:31
"
Laxxus написал:
"
101zombi101 написал:
"
etnies445 написал:

You can anoint before corrupting and it keeps the anointment.

NO all this TALISMAN drop corapt
"
101zombi101 написал:

Скрытый текст
NO all this TALISMAN drop corapt

You can transform regular amulet into talisman via Jorgin in Research safehouse
Wicked_Clown
Is sporeguard any good for this build?
Does the trigger contaminate works when ur minions kill?
Or only when you kill yourself?
The wording is pretty clear. When you kill not when your minions kill.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Laxxus написал:
Your mistake is probably that you dont start with your BASE life. That is not the 6.7k here but like 2k or whatever, health before the %increased life comes into play, you can check it in your PoB.
Easiest to take the values for your %increased life and %increased ES(including Shaper's Touch) from PoB as well.
Spirit offering has a very strange calculation that is probably unique to it.

Edit: looked at your Pob where you have 6375 life for me cause I dont know about your Lethal Pride:
2132 * 0.15 = 319.8
319.8 * (1 + 1.99 + 3.52) = 2081.898
Thank you! I tried looking at base life, but it would never get high enough. I was only using the increase ES in the equation. The math is coming out exactly now though when factoring in Lethal Pride. It just seems odd that "#% of maximum" would start with the base.

For anyone who missed what was going on the formula looks like:

0.15 * Base Life * (1 + #% life increase + #% ES increase).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация